OOC First Name
Kaye
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Eddie had been working a lot lately, not that he minded too much. Spending all day in the cattery definitely had its perks, and Mister knew every time he came home that he’d been spending time with others. He didn’t think he cared enough though, but perhaps that was just what it was like to be a cat. Mister still loved him all the same, and there wouldn't be another cat that Eddie could imagine living with him any time soon.

Eddie had come back to his house after work and showered before setting up the kitchen for Abner’s arrival. He had planned a nice dinner for them both, mostly because they hadn’t seen each other in a little bit and Eddie admittedly missed him. He had gone grocery shopping earlier and picked up some fresh vegetables and herbs so that he could make a nice soup for them both. But first he set the table with some floating candles in the middle to try and make it feel a little bit more intimate. He then started on the dinner, chopping up the vegetables before adding it all onto the stove to cook. He really hoped Abner would appreciate all of it.

Abner had been kept a bit late at work, having needed to take inventory. But he had finished, closed up shop and was headed back home. He felt a little worn out, and used to Eddie not being home when he was finished at work, he just apparated back to the bedroom. He took a shower, changed into some pajamas, and grabbed a book. He walked into the kitchen, meaning to grab a drink, and was startled to see Eddie there. "Eddie!" He lit up, and shuffled over, opening his arms a bit to offer a hug. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were home," He admitted with a sheepish grin. "I must be late, then, I'm sorry," He apologized again.

As Eddie saw Abner enter the room, he smiled, and then shrugged at his words before giving him a hug. "Never you mind. I'm making dinner for us." As he let go of Abner, he gestured to the pot on the stove in front of him before picking up the wooden spoon and mixing the broth. "You like soup, don't you?" He really hoped he did, because that was honestly the most perfect dish he could make, and he wanted the absolute best for his man. "Take a seat, my love." He smiled over at him again, hoping he would take this time to relax.

Abner chuckled, nuzzling into Eddie's jaw and pressing a kiss to the skin. He pulled back and moved obediently to sit down. "You know I love it," He countered with a light laugh, leaning back in his chair and letting himself stretch, putting out his legs. He admired Eddie as he moved, humming softly. "How has your day been, love?" He asked, running a hand through his hair.

Eddie smiled and took a small sigh of relief as Abner said he loved soup. Eddie knew, but he could never be so sure with all of the doubts always in his mind. At Anber's question, Eddie shrugged. "It was okay, I suppose. The hardest part is dealing with the clients. The animals are easy." he chuckled a little before taking two bowls out of the cupboard. He then scooped some of the soup into each bowl and brought it over to the table, placing Abner's in front of him first. "What about you, my love? How was your day?"

Abner sighed, running his hand through his hair. "It was one heck of a day," He offered easily. "It's definitely a respectable gig, running the shop, it's just-" He leaned back in his chair. "The shop is doing well, though, the partnership with the Fergussons was really a stroke of genius." He smiled a little fondly, thinking of Rory and Lusaidh. But he let the thought slide, instead just sipping on his drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back