Married
Sexual Orientation
Kameron
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
636422124589363563-TOM1824-hires2.jpg

AVARIAN LOCKWOOD
45, Father of Six, Granddad of Two, Improper Use of Magic Employee

Avarian or Ian is one of the first male adult characters that I managed to successfully develop at some point. He is currently working as an employee for the Improper Use of Magic. I don't really have much in mind for him aside from wanting him to develop as an employee. I kinda want to see how he is in action as he performs his job responsibilities.

So with this, I am putting Avarian Lockwood and the rest of the team if they are available and up for some job plot developments. If you are looking for some pre-sorting development for your young characters, muggleborns discovering their magic, the Improper Use of Magic will be of service. Also, if anyone wants some plots involving improper magic use of any kind, feel free to hit me/us up for some brainstorming. (That is if the admin gives a go signal for this. xD )

Other IUM employees: @Ainslee Maxwell (Head), @Elizabeth Chatwin , @Eros Lee

Adult friendship plots are also welcomed. Ian has few friends around his age, especially colleagues. So, it would be nice to roleplay him in those scenarios.

I guess that's it for now for him. I'd be happy to take a few of those mentioned above so as not to overwhelm both parties. Thank you all.

I do have an unsorted who is accidentally using magic underage :r not around muggles but her father is encouraging her to learn so she genuinely might not know she's not meant to elsewhere (being Yuelia & Leon Rossingol)? I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by that but there could be something there if you're interested?

I do have an unsorted who is accidentally using magic underage :r not around muggles but her father is encouraging her to learn so she genuinely might not know she's not meant to elsewhere (being Yuelia & Leon Rossingol)? I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by that but there could be something there if you're interested?
I'd love to interact with this. A couple of questions though, this might be asked by admins as well.

Is she using magic knowingly and in the open? Or maybe just at home under supervision? Considering her father is encouraging her to keep learning how to use it. How about her blood status? If the father is encouraging and supportive, does that mean he is aware of the wizarding world?

Yeah I'd put it to an admin for approval first, they are wizards and its mostly at home but I (and this would be the sticking point for approval) had the thought of just having bursts of magic out in the open, where she's not exactly doing it deliberately but not trying to stop it? Idk, it was probably a bad idea, don't mind me. :lol:

I do also have Violet jumping in and telling kids like Aine that the wizarding world sucks, actually, so there could be an altercation there?

eah I'd put it to an admin for approval first, they are wizards and its mostly at home but I (and this would be the sticking point for approval) had the thought of just having bursts of magic out in the open, where she's not exactly doing it deliberately but not trying to stop it? Idk, it was probably a bad idea, don't mind me. :lol:
This could be a good plot for development and I guess admin would approve it as long as it is properly planned?? xD This is a good idea though.

I do also have Violet jumping in and telling kids like Aine that the wizarding world sucks, actually, so there could be an altercation there?
Yes, and if that happens outside school, IUM can definitely intervene with a howler or a visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back