Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Kahurangi)
Wand
Willow, Leprechaun Hair, 10 inches
Just cut it off. It's only in the way.

Siobhan cradled the scissors in her hands like they were her last lifeline to anything. No matter how much she seemed to be invisible in this place, her hair had been something she had never tried to change to fit in. It made her remember everyday that she was always going to be the same person on the inside. For some reason, there was always a doubt telling her to change.

Glancing in the mirror, she looked at how red her hand had become as they squeezed tighter around the scissors. Why was she even doing this? Was it to prove a point? To who? Was it to prove she could do something drastic in her life like everyone else?

Snip, snip, snip. It was all she could hear in her mind. Slipping down along the spare wall in between the sinks, she brought her legs in to her chest and rested her face in her knees.

OOCOut of Character:
i am posting as if they already have met each other as 1 they are in the same year and house they would have at least gotten to know each others names, and 2 meet and greet topics are boring and hard

Briar was just making her way up to the common room to drop her bags before she went outside, when she decided that she needed to go to the toilet, when she reached the fifth floor she slipped into the door and was just making her way into a cubicle when she saw someone curled up on the floor between two sinks. Hello, are you okay she called as she made her way slowly over. as she got closer and crouched down she realised that it was Siobhan, one of the girls in her year. "Siobhan, are you okay? she asked reaching around her shoulder, and holding her.

OOCOut of Character:
That's totally fine; I completely understand. They get boring fast.

Siobhan felt someone's touch around her and gave a little jump. Seeing it was only Briar, a girl in her year, she gulped and looked away. "More so no than yes," she whispered, giving a small sniffle. She looked over at Briar and forced out, "I don't really stand out. I... there's nothing significant about me," she finally said. Standing up, Siobhan walked in front of the mirror and dropped the scissors in the sink along with little droplets of blood.

"Oh, shoot," she muttered, looking at the slice in her hand.

Briar looked at Siobhan, she looked so upset, and crushed there on the floor in the fifth floor bathroom. she pulled her in tighter and said "you'll be okay, I'll look after you, do you want to talk about anything? when she replied saying she didn't really stand out, she looked straight at her and said. "of corse there is something significant about you. you are so nice, and funny, remember that night a couple of days ago, you had the whole dorm awash with laughter, and your really pretty, your hair is so nice. she stopped as Siobhan stood up and dropped something into the sink. followed by s bit of blood. briar stood up and reached into her pocket and withdrew a leaf. she had collected it a couple of days ago and she hoped it would still maintain enough sap, you see this leaf is not a normal leaf, but its sap can be used as both a disinfectant, and also as a sort of natural band aid. "this may help your hand, if you want me to treat it, but i don't mind if you don't, it may sting she said.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the delay :(

Siobhan looked up at Briar and nodded. "It's fine. I'm ridiculous and shouldn't have held the scissors that hard anyway." She looked at herself in the mirror. Maybe Briar was right. Maybe she did have something that made her worthy to be "normal." She was funny... Could that mean anything? She looked at Briar as she readied herself for the sting and asked, "Are you kind of a girly-girl?"

Briar smiled, "Its no problem, to clean it out, i already got the sap out of the leaf she handed it to, Siobhan, "just rub this over, it shouldn't sting much she said. after a minute she was surprised when Siobhan asked weather she was a girly girl. "I wouldn't have thought so, i would much rather be outside running, than inside messing with clothes, how about you? she said unsure on what Siobhan was getting at.

Siobhan took the leaf and rubbed it over her wound, wincing. She didn't injure herself on purpose; she was just kind of a klutz. Clearing out her throat, she held out her hand to give the leaf back to Briar. After listening to what Briar had to say, she sighed. "Well," she started, looking down at her outfit, "I'm not much of a girly-girl. I'll be 14 in a few months, and I look like a little kid." Kicking at the ground, she walked up to the sink and turned the knob on the faucet. Suddenly, water came spurting out of the broken fountain up toward her face as she squealed. Reaching for her wand, she turned and wiped off her face as water was still gushing toward the back of her head. "And, I'm a screw up. Reparo," Siobhan said, pointing toward the faucet. The water started comping out less, but it was still spurting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back