A change for the better?

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi came into the great hall first day of school in what could be called traditional wear. A tight deep green skirt imprinted with things that looked like scales but there was no head of either dragon or snake. Her top was off the shoulder giving people a view of creamy white skin. Even more so with her hair pinned up behind her head in a looped bun. Add the sharp lines that she used for her make-up today and Hoshi looked neater than her dark self.

There was an aura too, like a snake ready to strike when the right pray came by. It was this more than anything else that gave away that Hoshi had changed over the winter holiday. Hoshi's thin shall like witches robe bellowed behind her in the slight spring wind as she waited for her trusted friends. It was time to take a more active role in this school and not just the passive prankster thing she had been doing for most of her time here. She had something in mind though. Something that she had been looking at though the books in her father's estate. If she could only get detail on it, she would outstrip anything her father or the Four Families ever built. It wasn't the time to think of things like this though. For now. She had to wait.

Angela came down in a rush, a bit late. Forgetting that her phone wouldn't work, she had tried to set her alarm the previous night. When she realized that the phone was fried, she went to bed convincing herself that she could wake up by herself. She was completely wrong. And then as she rushed down, she ran into a girl with a very peculiar hair color. She wanted to say she was sorry, but forgot and instead started to pick up her things. she looked up and said.

"Do you know where the charms classroom is?"

((sorry it's so lame ))

Hoshi had to fight a horrible smirk. "Third floor but really you have to tell me, How's your aunt?" She asked in a voice that was meant to be kind but there was a trace of poison under it. Angela she had heard of. Was she being her old self Hoshi wouldn't have bothered with anyone from Japan but she was not herself. If she where honest with herself she was trapped inside while someone else seemed to be pulling the strings.

Angela's eyes widened as the girl asked how Sarah was. Angela stood up briskly and looked the girl in the eyes. They were not familiar; how did this Hogwarts student know about her already? "Uh-um..." Angela searched for the words. "What's it to you." She said, not meaning for it to sound as rude as it came out.

Hoshi put a hand to her chest as if she where hurt. "One month and people still don't know me? Koshiba, Hoshi Koshiba. Believe me the safety and well being of dear Sarah is very dear to me." She said with a bright smile. It seemed like her old self was shining though but her manner was all the curse. The real Hoshi was dormant somewhere inside her mind and heart yelling at herself to stop.

Angela looked down at the floor, her head still strait ahead. This girl seemed twisted; even more twisted then herself. Her jaw-line stiffened a bit, she was trying to hold back emotions. "K-Koshiba?" She asked, a stutter in her voice. She was related to the man who had been following Sarah. "You... monster." She said after the girls comment. She knew that this girl was nothing but trouble, but she wasn't in the mood to start a fight. She looked around; maybe someone would see this and come up.

Hoshi grinned laughter hidden in behind it. She was mocking Angela with that grin. "Monster. Well that's a new one I must say. Usually it's Killer form people know know my family name." She said as if she didn't care very much what was said about her. In this form she didn't care. She was kind of hoping that her friends would show up because there was nothing in Hogwarts more frightening than the Goth Gang together and making someone scream.

Angela gripped her fists, her nails digging into the same scars she had from when she had last gotten mad; the first time she had talked to Teddy. She looked away. "Well, either way. I don't associate with your kind." She spat the words. She started to walk away, her things in her hands. Hopefully her luck would not pop up, and Hoshi would leave her be.

Hoshi could tell she was angry. Her work was done for now really. She would have a use for Angela later but for now she was waiting on friends. Class didn't start for her until later so she could spare the time. "You don't run with my kind but your aunt sure does. As I remember she was number four after Daddy left our mother. You know what they say about the number four." She said then sighed as she looked at the giant hour glass on the wall.

Eden had been wondering along when she had heard her friend Hoshi's voice she had also heard another voice this one of a girl calling her friend a monster. Pulling out her wand Eden walked up to the two girls. Smiling at Hoshi, Eden said.
"Hey there Hoshi what have you been up to?"
Looking to the other girl Eden addressed her.
"Who are you calling a monster you freak?"
Eden would not stand for anyone calling any of her friends be called names when she was around.

Angela clenched her fist, digging into the scars once again. She hated hearing about her aunt who was forced into her relationship with that monster this chick called her dad. "At least my aunt doesn't have to force people into relationships like your rapist father!" She yelled out. She ignored the other girl until she called her a freak. "Shut up and get your big nose out of this." She said with a bit of a sneer in her voice.

Hoshi rolled her eyes. "I'd hardly call rape what dear Sarah did at our mannor. Thought that being the girlfriend of a man like him would grant her protection didn't she?" She said looking Angela up and down. If she could notice anything about the girl she wasn't saying much about it. "Looks like being tools in a family tait." She said lightly then turned to Eden with a large smile on her face. "I was wondering which of my friends would come talk to me first." She said tapping a fan she had in her right hand on the palm of her left one. In a flash she brought the fan down like a dagger while muttering a quick spell. A single cut would apper on the cheek of that mouthy Angela if the spell hit right. Hoshi had learned a lot more darker spells during the month that she was 'under'. The cutting curse being one of her more mastered ones. "You will keep that tongue in check while in the presence of your betters." She said while placing a hand on Eden's shoulder.

Angela's wrist shook with anger. This was going horribly already she had a bully and two more Slytherin's. "Sarah didn't do anyhting!" She yelled at the girl angrily. She gasped when a cut appeared on her cheek. "B-betters?" She asked in a menacing tone. That was it, she couldn't hold back the fight inside her. Whether it be two versus one or not. She launched herself skillfully at Hoshi. Years of practice had taught her how to fight. "You b!tch." She yelled throwing a punch towards the girls stomach. She wondered who would stop her if Eden did not.

((Sorry it's lame.))

Hoshi danced out of Angela's way. Even under her curse Hoshi's body remembered all the moves she had drilled into herself during the times she was in emotional pain. She florished her fan again though it never seemed to extend. Again she muttered a quick spell and caught Alngela's hands and ankles with thick bonds. Hoshi pulled the insolent girl towards her roughly. "Don't even think for one second you can best me in any way shape or form. I have power now and a very good idea of how to use it." She said calmly. It was the sort of calm that made one think that a storm was coming. With that she made the white bonds go then cast a banishing charm that would make Angela fly hard into the stares behind her.

((Sorry if there is a bit of god moding there.))

Angela realized she was screwed the moment the girl moved. As the binds caught her arms she squealed a bit. It was painful, very painful. The girl spoke in a creepy calm voice. Angela struggled a bit and whined a little. Then the binds disappeared and she flew back into the stairs, one of her arms making a small noise, that sounded sickening. "Futher mucker!" She yelled out.

((That's fine, but that's gonna leave a mark XD))

Eden had, had enough of the game that her friend was playing with this little girl stalking over to the girl gracefully she darted to the right and came at her from behind grabbing her by the hair, Eden pulled the girl up roughly. Taking a deep breath Eden let her voice ring through the hall.
"Never ever mess with the Koshiba. It could be the last thing you do."
Throwing the girl back done Eden kicked her in the face praying she broke the girl's nose. Walking over to Hoshi, Eden whispered in her ear.
"Meet me by the Lake when you have a chance we have much to talk about"

Angela felt her hair being pulled. She let out a bit of a screech, tears in her eyes, but not falling. She struggled, which hurt more. The girl told her not to mess with the Koshiba's, and Angela spit at her. The big nosed chick dropped her and kicked her face, thankfully not breaking her nose. She laid there for a few minutes, wondering if any more hits would come.

Eden felt spit on her face. Rounding on the girl Eden picked her up once again.
"I do not have a big nose and if you ever spit on my face again you squinty eyed freak you will pay is that understood. You will learn your place of face the wrath of the Koshiba and remember I am now one of them."
Throwing the girl face down on the stairs Eden walked away she was shaking mad she knew if she did not leave the sceen the kill would be hurt.

Angela squirmed as the woman once again picked her up. She tried to get her to release, but it was futile. After the girl stopped speaking, she threw Angela to the ground. Angela stupidly tried to catch herself with her already broken wrist, she whimpered at the pain, and just stayed down this time. One tear escaping her eye.

((Hope you don't mind i'ma have a friend join just to get Angela out of there. No fighting, just helping :) ))

Shaylah was so bored. Nothing had been happening. She wanted something interesting to happen.
Just as she was thinking about the interresting things that could happen, when she saw Angela on the floor with a girl beating her up. She ran over to her as quickly as she could. Resisting the urge to punch this girl in the face, Shaylah bent down and helped Angela to her feet.

Angela felt arms helping her up. Seh looked at the girl, blood spilling down her face. "Shaylah... wheres the doctors." Is all she could manage.

Shaylah stared at the girls. She was now using all her effort not to punch them. She turned around and walked Angela in the direction of the hospital.

Hoshi nodded then flicked her wand in Eden's face to clean up the blood. "There is no reason to have flith on your face while there is already so much on the floor." She said lightly then made her way up the stares to her first class. If she was really going to gain the power to become the most powerful witch in history she would have to start learing. She also had two years of waisted time to make up for. It was going to be difficult but not impossable. Nothing was impossable for a Koshiba.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back