A Chance at Friendship

Isabella Fedele

OOC First Name
Annie
It was warm and summer out, and Isabella loved it. She found herself doing everything outside when it was nice like this. She had even been doing her homework underneath the shade of a trees latley. It was nice to be outside and enjoy the weather, than be stuck inside wishing you were out. So Isabella that was how Isabella had found herself roming around the great lawn. She had thought about writing a song or poem, but had decided to just walk and see what happened. Something great always seemed to stumble upon Isabella during her walks, whether it be a knew friend or a stray cat she would later make her pet, it was always something and she had a feeling today would be no different.

It was a nice and warm day out and this put Angie in a good mood. She decided she wanted to go out and draw today. It might give her an idea for a dress or something. She found herself walking through the great lawn. She had borrowed her roommate's grey tote bag, so she could carry her makeup bag, colored pencils, and sketchbook with her. It was kind of heavy but she didn't mind. Angie stopped for a minute so she could look up at the sky. There weren't too little or too many clouds in the sky. It gave her an idea. She sat down right there in that spot and took out her sketchbook and colored pencils. She started to draw.

Isabella was about to turn around and go back to the castle but juzst before she did she caught sight of a girl sitting on the ground. Bella was curious at the thought of a new friend so she made her way over to the girl. She was pretty and looked to be drawing. "Hi, there. Whatcha drawing?" Bella smiled looking down at the girl not wanting to look at her drawing in case she was one of those people that didn't like anyone to see it till it was done. "I'm Isabella by the way, but you can call me Bella." Without waiting for a reply she sat down in front of the girl, she had a good feeling and wasn't scared at all.

After Angie finished drawing the face she traded her color pencils for her makeup bag. The sun was shinning down on her and then it just disappeared. Angie looked up to see a girl looking down on her. She asked what she was drawing and sat down in front of her. Her name was Isabella, but she preferred to be called Bella. "I am Angie, and I am getting ready to do some makeup on this piece of paper here." Angie introduced herself and explained what she was doing. Bella didn't look much older than her. "Are you a first year?" If the girl was a first year she was cool with that. She needed to meet more people in her year. Older kids have been approaching her lately and it was weird.

Isabella smiled at the girls response, she had never heard of putting makeup on paper before but it sounded cool. The girl obviously didn't mind her being there which was nice. She asked if she was a first year and Bella smiled "Yeah I am, I'm a Ravenclaw. Are you?" Isabella guessed the girl was she looked to be about her own age which was nice because Isabella hadn't really made a lot of friends yet and her first year was quickly coming to an end. She wanted to make the most out of her years here at Hogwarts and maybe that's why she had come over to this girl.

Angie nodded and took out some blue and white eyeshadow. "Yeah, I am a first year. I am in Hufflepuff, so I am pretty friendly." Angie smiled at the girl. She then went back to work on her picture. She held the blue eyeshadow in her hand and stared at the paper. She wondered on what to do with the blue eyeshadow. "Do you think I should use this as the base color or just a highlighter color?" she asked Bella. Angie really hoped Bella wasn't like Andrea and knew absolutely nothing about makeup. She quickly stopped thinking about her other friend and looked at Bella.

Isabella smiled when the girl said she was a first year, she did seem pretty friendly and it was really easy for Bella to get along with nice people. She watched as the girl took out some blue and white eyeshadow and was slightly surprised when she asked for her opinion. "I would use the blue for the base and highlight with white." Bella smiled at the girl. Bella knew a bit about fashin and styles. She had to living with her brother Neiko, he always dragged her around when he went shopping and you pick these things up shopping with your gay brother who wears more make-up than yourself.

"Okay, base color it is. But I am going to put the white on first." Angie set the blur=e to the side and grabbed the white. She didn't have and eye brushes so she just used her fingers. She was wearing her school uniform anyways, she didn't mind if it got dirty with makeup. She put a thin strip of of white on the top of the picture's eye wear the bone would be. Then she switched to blue. "What do you like to do for fun Bella?" she asked and started to apply the base color. She hoped Bella didn't think she was rude. She was in the middle of something when Bella decided to talk to her.

Isabella smiled as she watched the girl work, she really seemed to know what she was doing. She was just wondering what the girls name was when she asked what she likekd to do for fun. "Well lots of things really, I like playing piano and guitar. I even write my own music, and poetry. I dance, mainly because of my brother, but I'm pretty good at it. And I'm always open to an adventure." She smiled at the girl, maybe they had something in common. Isabella would really like to hang out with her more, it was possible they could be friends if they did.

Angie finished the putting the makeup onto the paper, and she thought it looked gorgeous. Angie showed Bella the picture. "What do you think? I don't think this is my best though." Angie said and looked at the picture again. Bella had said she liked to write songs and poetry. She said She liked to play the guitar too. "As you can see, I like to play with makeup and draw. I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar since I was little."

Isabella smiled when the girl showed her the picture, she thought it was good although she had said it wasn't her best, "I like it, better than anything I could've done" She grinned at the girl drawing was not on the list of her many talents and as it looked probably never would be, even her stick people looked sad. "Well, you know I could teach you..." She paused realizing yet again she hadn't gotten the girl's name. "I'm sorry I don't know your name." Isabella bulshed a little she was offering to teach this girl to play guitar and she didn't even know her name yet. "I have an acoustic guitar here, we could get together every now and then. I'm sure I could teach you." Bella said smiling.

"My name? It's Angie. You could teach me? That would be fun!" Angie said and smiled. She closed her sketchbook and but it away in her tote bag with the makeup she had taken out. Even though her parents had a ton of money she was never able to get guitar lessons. Her parents were always busy, and they never really had time for her. Angie looked up at the sky. It was clear and blue. No picture to replicate the sky. No matter how much talent a artist had. "Bella. Do you like watching the sunset?" she asked taking her eyes off of the sky and looking at Bella. The sunset was always so beautiful and, all the different colors were so pretty. She loved it.

Isabella smiled at learning the girls name, "Of course I could teach you Angie." Bella knew she would be a good teacher after all the dance lessons she had helped her brother Neiko to give, and playing and writing music that was one of the things she loved the most so it would come a bit more naturally then dancing. Angie asked if Bella liked watching the sunset and Bella smiled, "I do, the way the colors melt to reveal the stars and the moon. It makes me feel home no matter where I am." She smiled at her new friend, because Bella new they were now, and she loved the thought of having another friend here at Hogwarts.

Angie nodded. At home the sky and makeup were her only friends. It got lonely being an only child. She started to draw so she wouldn't have to thing about being alone. She was far better now that she was when she was little. She wanted to learn something knew like the guitar. Maybe it would help her not be so girly. "Do you have many friends here at Hogwarts?" she asked Bella. Angie saw the Ravenclaw as a friend as of now. She was sweet and seemed really confident to just come up and say hi. Angie would never be able to do that. She was too shy, but she was positive that Bella would be able to help her with that. "I don't have many friends, but I am sure we can be friends, right?" Angie asked.

Isabella watched as Angie started to draw again, she knew well that something you were good at could be a crutch when you needed it. Back in Italy Isabella and her brothers had always been strange. Weird things happened in there presence and no one wanted to be friends with the witch children as they were called by the locals. Even the nice kids couldn't be friends because there parents wouldn't allow it. Angie asked if Isabella had a lot of friends here at Hogwarts, she smiled there was Damien and Alliyah they were defiantly her friends and Oliver the boy she had met near her home. "More than I've ever had before." She gave Angie a warm smile knowing what it was like to feel lonely. Angie asked if they could be friends, Bella couldn't help but giggle a little, "Of course we're friends, we are going to have lots of fun while I teach you to play guitar." She grinned at her knew friend because now it was official.

Bella and Angie were definitely friends now. Bella's grin had said it all. Angie stopped drawing. Her picture wasn't actually anything in particular. It looked like a very strange rainbow type drawing. She smiled at the picture. "What is it like having two brothers? I've always wanted a sibling." Angie asked. She was curious. She had even asked her roommate the question. Angie always thought that having an older brother would be fun, but from what she heard it wasn't as fun as she thought. She would prefer a younger sister though. She could show her things and tease her occasionally. Angie was sure it would have been fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back