Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
Hilda had arranged to meet her friend in the student lounge in the afternoon, having woken up late from her nap, she then sprinted to the fourth floor and was relieved when she saw the empty room. She put down her bag, took out a book and stretched out on one of the large sofas before adjusting the pillow behind her head, this action gave her an idea but she would prefer to wait for Terrell before starting. The fireplace was on which lit up the corner where Hilda with an orange color, the fall had started and the temperatures had dropped so all heat was welcome.

Last edited:
Terrell had caught a glimpse of his reflection on the way to the Student Lounge and could have sworn he saw the beginnings of a moustache. On closer inspection, it wasn't as much as he thought but that did not damper his spirit. He was growing facial hair. The distraction had made him late for Hilda and when he did arrive she had already made herself comfortable waiting for him. "Hey!" He said, "I've just spotted something."

Terrell stepped closer and pointed at his upper lip. "I'm growing a moustache," Terrell said proudly. "I'm not sure the light is strong enough in here, but if you look very closely." Terrell was delusional. There was nothing on his lip but he was undeterred. He was sure he had seen it. A shadow perhaps, but he made out tiny follicles

While she was lying, Hilda dropped the book she was reading on her face in surprise when her friend spoke to her, she hadn't seen him walk into the room."Hi Terrell! What's happening to you buddy?" she asked just before he got closer while pointing at his upper lip."A mustache?" She was trying to take a good look at the place where her mustache was supposed to be, even narrowing her eyes she couldn't see a thing but she didn't want to hurt her friend when he looked so happy by the way. this side . "Oh yes I didn't notice at first, it's very discreet," she added with a big smile, maybe if he really believed it she would really start to grow like a psychosomatic effect. "You are growing up so fast I remember the first time we met, it seemed like yesterday and here you are ,becoming a man" she said wiping away a fake tear before bursting into laughter a few moments later.

Terrell beamed, stroking his chin proudly. Hilda was kind to feed his ego in such a way. "Thanks, we're growing up but not too old for sofa forts! Still kids really. " He said excitedly looking around for inspiration on how to get started. Hilda and he had needed some fun, a break from school stress. "I just wish Lily was here too. Have you seen her recently?"

"How did you know what I was planning to come up with?" She said amazed taking out a pillow from behind her back "We absolutely have to make one" she added before slipping off the couch, having the laziness to stand up.She was super happy to see her friend because it had been a while since they had had things together when Terrell brought up the subject of Lily, Hilda put on a puzzled face "I was just thinking of her, I saw her not long ago but we haven't had time to talk, the lessons and everything you know, but I hope we can go out again next time ".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back