A Busy Few Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johanna Murray

OOC First Name
Johanna
So now that Christmas is ver I have a lot of busy weeks ahead of me and I'm not looking forward to it.

First of all I have to finish homework that I should of done ages ago but I was away for Christmas so I havn't had time to do it so I'm trying to do that now
My mocks are coming up at the end of january which I need to study for because I haven't done any because of various musical activities
I have a musical and Home Ec practical coming up and I also have to do a CSPE project all for the Junior Cert
I have singing,violin and piano exams coming up and a scales exam in violin sometime this month which I need to practice ofr or I won't be able to do my exam
And Finally my Junior Cert is in June and I need to study ,I;m aiming for As and Bs and with everything else on I really need to start studying!

So my time will be limited on this,I'm soending too much time on it and my parents keep on telling me i need to study instead of being on this so that it what I'm going to try and do.I'll still be fairly active but it may take one or two days to reply

So hope that's okay and it doesn't disrupte anything it will be anyone rping with Damien Blade,Kate Moon and Johanna Murray who will be affected but hopefully not by much!

Johanna ^_^

Good luck hun!

Good luck! Hope we can rp soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back