Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Rory<3
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Swishy Alder Wand with Mermaid Scale
Therese was already with her third delivery and it went pretty smooth. She would meet another Slytherin today and she was wondering if this person knew her friend Rory. Speaking of Rory she was wondering how he would react on her rose, it was a friendly thing she wanted to do. As she made her way to the dungeons she figured there was the most change she would run into this girl. The Swedish brunette saw students passing by and smiled with the rose in her hand. A few moments later she decided to ask a student where she could find this girl or if she was close. '' Excuses me. I'm looking for Raylee Lagowski. Can you help me?'' she asked with a friendly smile. If you asked nicely people could help you the brunette thought she would done the same.

As usual, Ray was in a foul mood. It was Valentine's day, which meant watching sickly sweet couples send each other stupid roses - roses which were only going to die in a few days, anyway. What kind of a romantic gesture was that? She sighed, joining her classmates in the daily commute to lunch. Half way down the corridor, however, she was beckoned by a student who seemed to be helping a Hufflepuff student pick her out from the crowd. Uneasily, Ray approached. "That's me. What do you want?" she asked, curtly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back