OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi) (ren
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4d666a6f397852773046767175413d3d2d313139393632393536362e313664393537626333306463633464653731303032303839303038342e676966

Hello all! :hug:

As you can tell by the title, I had this thought slash idea for about a few days - The recent season of Bridgerton had come out not too long ago and I guess maybe watching that also gave me the muse for this idea! I'm not sure if any of you have seen Bridgerton, but I am enjoying the series very much! I must get onto reading the books!

Basically, the family is inspired by the Bridgertons. The story/history are similar in a sense but not entirely the same - The only similar thing would be that the children would be named in alphabetical order (oldest-youngest in alphabetical order. Example: Child 1: Anthony, Child 2: Benedict, Child 3 - Colin, etc) and the passing of the father - That's the only similar thing between these two, everything else history and family-wise is a little different, with this not being based in the Regency era and this family has six children instead of eight like the Bridgertons, and of course the surname is different.

I spent most of the night typing up a whole Google doc on the family history and all about the family - A family tree has also been added to the Google doc, so basically everything you need to know is in the Google doc. What I need are all the kids to fill up these roles! As mentioned this family has six children in total, but five spots/children are up for grabs if you are up for it haha! I haven't picked what child yet as I wanted people to decide which ones they wanted first!

These kiddies don't have to be sorted right away! Whatever and whenever you wanna sort them is completely up to you! Name, gender, personality, basically everything but the history of the character you choose is completely up to you! You paint your canvas however you like! If you aren't interested in taking a role but are interested in taking an adult within the family, like the mother or a relative, feel free to take a look at the family tree! I'm happy to change the name of the relatives if you'd like to be one~ I'm also open to ideas to add about the family and whatnot as well if you have any! (I'll be PMing the Google Doc so if you are definitely keen just hit me up by replying here and I'll pm you the Google Doc)

The names within the brackets are not the official names of the children, but showing the names of the bridgerton kids names are and to show you the basic idea im going for lol!

TAKEN: Mother (Violet Bridgerton)
Played by: Sarah

TAKEN: Child A (Anthony Bridgerton)
Played by: Daphne, Eldest/First Child, to be sorted Y__

TAKEN: Child B (Benedict Bridgerton)
Played by: Dan, Second Child, to be sorted Y__

TAKEN: Child C (Colin Bridgerton)
Played by: Verity, Third Child, to be sorted Y__

TAKEN: Child D (Daphne Bridgerton)
Played by: Maria, Fourth Child, to be sorted Y__

TAKEN: Child E (Eloise Bridgerton)
Played by: Camilla, Fifth Child, to be sorted Y__

TAKEN: Child F (Francesca Bridgerton)
Played by: Kadi, Youngest/Sixth Child, to be sorted Y__

Available: Relatives
Grandparents, Aunts/Uncles, Cousins (They technically aren’t shown any sort of relatives to the Bridgertons, but always happy to add more people if more people are interested in joining!)

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to let me know and I can link you up to the Google doc that practically has a lot! If you also have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask! Hoping this idea comes through and people join in on the fun! (if no one signs up, then please ignore and this was never posted lol!)

I'll be updating the roles section each time someone decides to take one so you guys have an ideas whats still left if you do decide you wanna join at all!

Lets get cracking! I really had to think of this like a week before my trip lmao!

Credits to Anna for the layout/idea setting idea like when they put the pd of the Addams family inspo they did afew years back!

Last edited:
Having just started watching Bridgerton, I am keen. :r

(I wouldn't be looking at sorting for a few IC years but I'm definitely down for it!)

Oh that's so fun! Love big families haha. I also have a pretty full line up of students for a minute but I'd love to be a part of it!

Edit: to be more helpful with timeline stuff the earliest I'd be able to sort someone would be Y54 lol

Last edited:
I'd love to be part of this if you'll have me. I have a few students to sort over the next couple of years so maybe one of the younger kiddos?

I've not seen Bridgerton, but that's because I don't have Netflix at the moment. I have a one subscription streaming service at a time rule, and right now its Disney+. That being said, I'd be interested in joining the fam if you'll have me!

OHHH I love this!! I'd absolutely love to be part of a big hnz family and I love bridgerton, I can sort someone y50 or y51!

Omg! This has a lot more responses than I thought there was going to be, but nevertheless, I'm quite happy with that haha! Thank you all for the responses, it means heaps hehe!

@Aine Thompson @Poppy Perkins @Minerva Vetrova @Teddy Pirrip @Amber Chou Wilson Ahhh that all works out perfectly as I was hoping to have the eldest be sorted at y50 at the earliest anyway hehe! So you guys can decide from there which ones you'd like to take or what year you'd wanna sort yours from there! if you guys are all definitely and 100% keen I can link you up the doc! If you end up changing ur mind after reading the doc, that's completely a-okay too and am always open to ideas and any sort of changes if you guys think there are any better ideas hehe!

I'm a bit too late for this, aren't I? xD I can count and that's six already haha. But I'm open to being the mother/a relative, this just sounds like too much fun to pass up on! (I don't know much about Bridgerton but the concept is intriguing).

I'm a bit too late for this, aren't I? xD I can count and that's six already haha. But I'm open to being the mother/a relative, this just sounds like too much fun to pass up on! (I don't know much about Bridgerton but the concept is intriguing).
At this stage yes 🥲 I’m still waiting on a reply from someone just to confirm if they are still interested or not, if they aren’t then i’ll let u know! otherwise the mother and relatives are open for sure! i can send you the google doc link and you can decide what you like - i don’t really have a backstory for many of the relatives so if you’re interested i can help with what i can 🤍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back