A boyfriend♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysanthemum Xanthe Tollin

OOC First Name
Winnie
Chrysanthemum Xanthe is very unique! Artistic, Outgoing, and she's often lonely. She would prefer someone who is good at comforting people and is never a jerk.

Someone who is often online please!

I can offer Joe. He's a really sweet boy, and is basically always nice and in a good mood. :) He is also out going and could give Chrysanthemum someone out hang out with. ;)

What do you think? :)

I could offer Keitaro Higuchi if you like. Keitaro is a kind boy with charm. He loves to talk to girls and make them laugh. He makes friends easily and is a secret book worm. He is a Ravenclaw first year and he has many friends. Despite his charm and flirtatious ways Keitaro is very loyal to his girl friends and will not be with any other woman as he see's it as shameful

Hey guys! Sorry for not answering sooner but I had a small family crisis... But I'm back! And everything's good so... I think both guys sound great! But I think Keitaro might be a better choice for Chrysanthemum Xanthe. However... Joe sounds like he could be a very good friend...?

Yeah sure, friends sounds good to me. ;) We should arrange an rp for them to meet. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back