Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Red, open after @Addison Beckett ))

After all the chaos at home over the holidays, Connor had been looking forward to the relative simplicity of rose deliveries. Bringing a bunch of flowers to people was uncomplicated, something to put a smile on people's faces, no drama and no thinking about his fight with Eric, or the rush of emotions that his father's return had brought. It felt good doing something simple. He wasn't familiar with the first person on his list, but he knew she was another Hufflepuff. After not finding her in the common room Connor headed down the hallway, checking the library before going further, just in case. He spotted a familiar-looking girl at one of the tables and headed over to her, tapping her gently on the shoulder. "Excuse me, are you Addison?" He asked in a soft whisper.

Addy was studying in the library, having practically forgotten that it was Valentine's day. At least, until the Head Boy approached her. She shut her book and turned to face him, smiling shyly. "I am, though everyone calls me Addy," She offered, brushing her hair behind her ear.

Connor didn't really know what to do when Addison introduced herself, not sure what he was supposed to do with a nickname for someone he would probably never talk to again. "Right... well, um, I've got a rose for you." He said softly, trying to sidestep the conversation as he pulled the red rose and its attached note from his basket, setting them on her table. "Happy Valentines day..."

You always understand me. Thank you.

Augustus

Addy smiled, blushing at the sight of the red rose. "Oh, thank you," She murmured, taking the flower from him. She smelled it, keeping the blossom close to her face as she read the note. She couldn't help but giggle shyly. "Thank you, Connor. Happy Valentines day,"

Deliveries like this were the best part of Valentines, and Connor couldn't stop grinning at the look on Addison's face. "Thanks!" He said cheerfully. "I had better get going, but have a good day!" He gave her a cheerful wave before turning and heading off on his way, checking the next name on his list as he went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back