A bit of Flying is in order

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden finished getting ready and headed down to the pitch. Her friend Kidas emerald streak in hand. Making it down to the pitch a little bit sooner than 12 Eden mounted the broom and softly pushed off into the air. Letting the wind do as it pleased with her hair.

Dylan hadn't forgotten the plan to go flying today. He headed down to the pitch, broomstick in hand. As he could see Eden from a distance already in the air, he decided to save walking time and mounted his broom to fly to meet her. He rose a few feet and sped towards her, spinning 360 degrees on his broom as he went. Hey anything to impress right? "Hey" He said, joining Eden midair, "It's good to see you, how are you?"

Eden was flying along letting her mind wonder where it pleased when all of the sudden there he was the guy who had been in all of Eden's daydreams. "Hi Dylan." Eden blushed hard when he asked her how she was. What she wanted to say that was she was dong great now that he was around again. But instead Eden smiled wide and replied. "I'm doing good. Glad to have a break from studying. How have you been?"

Dylan hovered in the air, one hand holding his broom steady, the other hanging by his side. "I'm pretty good, I've been wanting to go out on a broom for ages!" Dylan hadn't flown his broom in awhile, but he hadn't forgotten how to fly thankfully. "So, what did you want to do out here first?" Dylan looked around, it was rare to have the entire pitch to yourself, he had timed it well. "I could chase you if you like, I bet I'll catch you within seconds!" He smiled at Eden.

"I could think of tons of things I would like to do." Eden smiled a sweet little flirty smile. "I don't think you could catch me that fast." Eden put both of her hands on the broom and leaned foreword and flew off in a burst of speed.

The girl doubted Dylan. "I bet I can. I'll even give you a couple of seconds head start!" Eden sped off quickly, Dylan waited and then leaned forward on his broom, following her path. He leaned as far forward as he could until he sided with Eden. "See, told you..." He leaned back to slow his broom down and hovered in the air. He took a deep breath, "Yep thats why they call me Speedy" Dylan rolled his eyes, "Okay no one calls me Speedy, I would probably go crazy if they did!"

Eden slowed down as Dylan slowed down. "Really so you would not like it if I called you speedy? I think it's kind of cute." Eden looked over at Dylan and fluttered her eyelashes. Eden could feel the butterflies in her chest as she flew along side of him. It felt nice and safe. Something Eden needed at the moment now more than ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back