Raymond Mandy

OOC First Name
Lovi
Sexual Orientation
bi
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Unyielding Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Hi everyone.

I have been pretty absent lately, from here and from Skype.

Awhile ago, a few months now, my grandmother had a stroke. I was on my computer, and she was upstairs in the bathroom. She had been on the phone with my uncle, but then she went silent. If they had not have called the house, and if I had not have answered the house phone, which I normally don't, she could have suffered immensely from her stroke.

So, I haven't been able touch my computer. I'm even on my phone right now. The most I can be on it is an hour, and it's hard for me to not feel guilty whenever I use my computer, even for schoolwork. I was edit: not on HNZ when her stroke happened, so don't think that I think this site is cursed or something. It is just immensely hard for me to get on the site and get stuff done.

Therefore, I apologize for all of the plots I let hanging, and I feel I do this too often. I don't know if I'll be able to get really active on here again. I may sort a character when sorting opens up, but I don't know.

For now, I apologize for this.

~Lovi

Lovi, oh my god, I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now. I am definitely thinking about you and your grandmother in this time of need. I can definitely understand that you want to take your time with this, that's completely understandable. Sorry you are feeling this way, it's horrible. I have faith that you will get better and your grandmother too. Take your time with this, we'll always be here for you if you need us. :hug: I hope the best for you, Hun.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma's stroke. I hope that she is doing better now. Take whatever time you need. No need to apologize. We'll be here when you're ready for us. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma Lovi. Take all the time you need, there is no rush in returning and also no need to apologise.
We'll be here when you are ready to come back :hug:

That sucks dude! I'm really sorry to hear that; if you ever wanna talk I'm always willing to listen!
We'll be waiting for you when you come back!

:hug:
My thoughts are with you and your family, Lovi. Don't worry about the plots we have, we can re-visit them or even drop them if that's what you need. You just make sure that you're okay, and don't worry about us. We'll be here when you're ready. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back