A bit less active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Smith

Iv really been trying to not post in here and trying to get myself motivated but it would seem that real life has gotten the best of me and with college taking up so much time and with my social life out of college things are getting a little over the top and I have lost my muse for HNZ (temporarily) and I think to would be better if i took a little time off from my role playing to get it back again. I don't think it will take too long but I wanted to post in here just in case. Il still be off and on the site, with the exams in place it wouldn't be fair for me to disappear. Hopefully il get the odd one or two replies done but please don't rush me. This applies to all of my characters.

I hope i get back in to the mood quickly though :D

Laura.

LAURA! :O I hope everything calms down for you with college and everything. The hardest part is always right after break when you have to go back to school.

:cry: I'll miss our Logan and Georgiana rp adventures, for now, Come back soon!!!!
-Steph

Laura :(
This means no skyping, and no superfantasticamazingCaysiandLauraplanning :(
I hope that you get your muse back.. very very quickly.
I also hope that exams will be easy for you.

I'm going to miss you ♥

Caysi.

Take your time Laura ♥ You deserve a break m'dear :hug: see you when you get back!

Nooooo! :(

Enjoy your time off and I hope your muse comes back to you soon.
I hope real life stuff goes well and :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back