OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Saira hadn’t sended any rose requests in, knowing that Lillith wouldn’t want any, and that Kard.. was nowhere to be seen after the break. But she did have a few people she wanted to give flowers to. She decided to start looking for her at the student lounge as she wasn’t aware of where else to look. When the girl caught her eye, Saira gave a small wave and approached her with a yellow lily in her hand. “Hi Lily. Um.. I wasn’t able to send in any roses, but I thought this would be much better?” She handed her the flower and smiled a bit. “I grew the lily myself.”

It had been a hectic day delivering and receiving roses, so she decided to relax a bit in the student lounge, she felt so bad for forgetting to send roses to some of her friends. As she sat on the couch she saw Saira and waved at the girl. She noticed her approaching her and did the same. " Hi Saira, Oh. Thank you so much. It's absolutely beautiful! " Lily said to her friend and took the pretty yellow lily. " Well you did a great job. A lily for Lily.I like it very much. " Lily said with a smile.

“What’ve you been up to today? You look tired.” Saira said, taking a seat beside her. She had a very relaxing day in the slytherin common room. Saira was not the biggest fan of Valentines day and had spent the day listening to music and reading books. That and watching other people receive roses, half laughing at some of their reactions.

Lily let out a sigh and nodded to agree they she was tired " Delivering roses is exhausting. How about you? " Lily asked curiously, still admiring the beautiful lily. " I'm so sorry I didn't send you a rose... I feel so bad. " Lily said frowning a bit.

“Oh, i’ve just been staying in the slytherin common room and reading some books.” Saira said, thinking about her day. “Oh no, it’s alright. I’m sure you were busy. Besides, I don’t really celebrate Valentines day.” To her, Valentines day was just another normal day. One with just more couples being around together and a lot of red and pink decorations on the streets.

Lily nodded at Saira, she wondered why the girl didn't celebrate the day. " Sounds nice. Why find you celebrate though? " Lily asked curiously.

“It’s never been a big thing in my family, and I just didn’t care much for it.” Most of the girls in her school did though. Even though they were probably too young to be thinking about dating... That thought oddly reminded Saira of something completely unrelated, but she decided to ask.“Hey.. Have you ever been inside the forest?”

Lily nodded at Saira, " Oh. " was her only reaction. She enjoyed Valentine's day, because it was a day where everybody was happy and kind and loving. She was caught by surprise when Saira asked if she had ever been into the forest. Her first thought was that someone saw them, but then again the only one who saw them was the professor. " Uhm, yeah I have. Why? " Lily asked sucpiously

“I don’t know, I just remembered the start of the school year.” Saira explained as she recounted her first night at hogwarts. “A bunch of the slytherin girls were daring each other to go into the forest. I never asked what happened...” Saira said, now wondering what was in the forest. Did they even go in the forest?

Lily bit her lip nervously, " You have to promise not to tell anyone! " Lily said in a very serious tone. Getting caught once was enough. " I wasn't in there for long and it really just looks a regular forest. But I did get caught. " Lily explained quietly.

“I promise.” Saira said, putting one of her hands up to resemble someone making an oath. “You got caught? What happened?!” Saira said a bit too loudly. Luckily there was only one other student in the room who seemed to be asleep. “What happened?” Saira whispered.

Last edited:
Lily nodded and smiled. There was a bit of a silence, but then Saira asked what happened, she spoke a bit loud which made Lily a bit nervous. She looked around anxiously, but calmed down when she saw that there was only one other student that was asleep. " Well, I went in and a sat on a boulder, just looking around. When Ruben Right, I don't know if you know him, but anyways. He came closer and then we talked. After a while I heard something but it turned out to be a Professor. " Lily explained quietly.

“Oh, did you get in trouble?” Saira asked, she heard some of the students got into detention after getting caught sneaking into the forest. She kind of wanted to try getting in, Saira had heard of all of the magical creatures that lived in the forest, and maybe she could see some.

" Nope. We just got a warning. But it doesn't stop me from doing it again. " Lily said thing of the future expedition with Hilda and Ruben. She was excited to go look for creatures, but she was still waiting to hear from Ruben.

“Can I come next time you do?” Saira asked, hoping that Lily would say yes. She thought that it was about time to try exploring the forest after being in hogwarts for a few months.

" Well the next two times are already booked and planned but I'm sure we can go some time soon " Lily said with a smile. She would have to remind Ruben about finding out about creatures.

Saira smiled at Lily, “Yeah that would be wonderful.” Saira began to become excited to go into the forest.

Lily smiled, immediately she started thinking about when and how to go. " How about tonight? I mean ... It'll be perfect. We can go after dinner. " Lily said softly. Her mind working extra hard to figure out what to do

Saira wasn’t so sure about going at night. It could be pretty dangerous, especially since it was going to be dark. Still she decided that she wanted to go. “Yeah. We can do that.” She said, going against her better judgement.

" Okay. Good. Well, I don't know about you but I do plan on borrowing a knife from the dinner table tonight. I don't want to get eaten. " Lily said with a little smile. She hoped Saira wouldn't change her mind because of the stement but it was true that the forest could be dangerous.

“That’s a good idea. I’ll make sure to bring my pocket knife with me.” Saira already did have it on her, but she would make sure to double check just in case. Saira always had her pocket knife with her, as her father had told Saira to use it in emergencies, and so she did. It had became a force of habit to have it on her now, fortunately she never had to use it on a person.

Lily nodded slowly, her mind was still going through possibilities for what could happen. Her only worry was to get caught. Then she thought of Hilda, she knew they still had an upcoming trip planned but she also knew that there was an advantage of taking Hilda with,but the cloak was definitely not the only reason for Hilda to go with. She was the best at making everything fun.
" Sounds awesome. Do you mind if Hilda goes with us? She super. Plus she has a invisibility cloak. " Lily asked

“She has an invisibility cloak?” Saira didn’t know that those even existed in the wizarding world, but she guessed it wasn’t too far-fetched. If there are werewolves and unicorns why not invisibility cloaks? “Uh. Yeah of course.” Saira didn’t mind another person coming with them, the more they were the safer they would probably be. And besides, it wasn’t really her place to say no.

" Yup. " Lily nodded, she would have to get going to make arrangements with Hilda. " Cool, Well meet me or us as the forest entrance. Immediately after dinner? " Lily suggested " I'll see you tonight. Bey for now " Lily said with a smile. She turned to hug her friend lightly before picking up the Lily and rushing to the top of the castle to find Hilda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back