OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Felix was tired and felt like his body was made out of sand or clay or something else that was also heavy and hard to move. He hadn't quite figured out the right timing of when he needed to go to sleep to not feel like a zombie in the morning. At home his dad at least told them when to sleep even if he got away with reading under his covers at least an hour beyond that. But at school he didn't even have that. He was feeling a bit homesick this morning so he made his way to the Slytherin table to try and find his sister. Felix rubbed his eyes a few time but he still couldn't see her and sighed. She was probably off doing fifth year things, whatever that was. But he did find a boy that he recognized was also a first year and he approached him tentatively. "Do you mind if I sit here?" he asked trying to be polite but the smell of breakfast made his stomach growl so he sat down before waiting for an answer.

Avery had, quite intentionally, chosen a spot at the Slytherin table for breakfast that was the least crowded. Warming up to Hogwarts and its experiences had not happened overnight, or the nights after, as he had hoped. He'd known that wouldn't be the case, deep down, but he'd thought perhaps he might adjust as quickly as some of the other students appeared to. He ignored the chatter of the friend circles around him, instead focusing on breaking open the yolk of a fried egg on his plate, attempting to get it to spill its contents. He was interrupted by a boy he recognised from his year, though he hadn't managed to get a word out before he'd taken a seat. "I..." He trailed off. He couldn't say no now, though he hadn't intended to. Was this what other kids did? He'd always been taught to wait for an answer. "I don't mind." He finished, thinking it useless to say anything else now. His knife pressed into the egg and it finally yielded. Success! He leaned back, watching intently as the yolk spread out across his plate in a seemingly haphazard mess.​

Felix nodded as the boy answered a question he had already forgot he asked as he reached to pour himself some juice. His eye caught the egg on the other boy's plate and was transfixed for a moment which almost made him miss his glass entirely and pour orange juice into his bowl he was reserving for some cereal. Thankfully he noticed just in time to spare him from really making a mess of things. Felix downed the glass in one go, and gasped as he set it down with a rather loud thud. But that seemed to have done the trick to wake him up finally and he blinked a few times before smiling at his classmate. "I'm Felix by the way." he said, introducing himself. He realized the gesture was a bit late but he figured it was a 'better late than never' situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back