Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Kelsey Ariyah Boneheart was extremely excited to finally be at Hogwarts! She could honestly not be any more excited than she was right now. Kieran was here at school with her and she was very excited about his house. Classes would be starting soon she was sure and she couldn't wait for those either. She didn't know what classes she would like the most, but she was sire tha Herbology would be high on her list. If not at the top. She absolutely loved plants and all forms of them. She even had a Venomous Tentacular in her room, though it was only little because it could grow much in the pot. Her mum had spelled it to ensure that it could not grow any bigger than what it would need to be. She smiled happily as she made her way outside and down to the Hogwarts Gardens and seeing as she was super excited and it was alittle on the sunny side, Kelsey had a hat on her head. It matched her dress atleast. Alittle bit anyway.

Running across the grass, towards the patch of roses she could see, Pip jumped down to lay in the grass. She couldn't wait for school to start. She really couldn't. She rolled onto her back and looked up at the sky, shading her eyes from the sun. It was so pretty. It really, really was.

Hogwarts was very different to what Ferdinand expected. The first image that popped into his head when he was told about wizarding school was students flying everywhere on brooms, doing as they wished, when they wished as long as it involved magic. The reality of Wizarding School was completely different to his first impression; although he enjoyed the structure of school so far, disregarding the anarchy that his mind had thought up on the way here. Today Ferdinand was not sitting in class focusing his full attention on learning, since unfortunately classes hadn't started yet. Instead he was on a mission, a mission to explore the school grounds in the hope of finding the perfect spot to hang out with Zeiva in their spare time. He needed to find somewhere not crowded, and not deserted, but also interesting. The dark haired boy's intentions had proven improbable so far, since nowhere caught his fancy. The great lawn was too open, the cliffs were too cliff like, and nothing had managed to meet Ferdinand's high standards yet. He was just about to give up on his mission and retreat back into the Ravenclaw common room to read when his blue eyes caught a glimpse of a nearby garden. Curious, Ferdinand changed course, directing his attention to the garden. It may be to girly for him but it was worth a look.

As expected, the garden was too frilly for Ferdinand to consider spending time there on a regular basis. Flowers, flowers and more flowers. He and Zeiva were too tough to be seen sitting in flowery girly crap, that was more Angela's style. Even with the promise and half-hearted excuse of Angela being there Ferdinand would refuse to sit there over the space of five minutes any other day but today. He had a reputation to build. Turning to direct his path away from the garden, Ferdinand mistook where he was going and suddenly the ground got closer, until it came in contact with his face. He had just fallen over somebody, but who? He quickly turned over and sat up to see a blonde girl lying in the grass. "What a great place to lie, I think I better join you until somebody trips over me too." Ferdinand joked, sarcasm constricting his tone. Was she just waiting to be tripped over or fallen on?

What Pip most loved about the outdoors was the sense of freedom she recieved from it. Her parents rarely use to let her be outside on her own when she was at home, to be perfectly honest she was surprised when her parents had told her she would be attending Hogwarts New Zealand. She had been expecting to be Homeschooled. Not that she was worried. She was happy, no, extremely fabtastically happy that she would be attending a real school. What could possibly be any better than that? Her mood could not possibly be dampened. The sun was shining, the grass was soft, the flowers almost seemed to be convering and she was sure that the creatures would be in good spirits. Which was good, she didn't want to be eaten alive after all, that would just be terribly inconveniant. She hadn't even made her favourite dish to eat. Spagoodles! Spaghetti and Noodles. Her mother made it for her atleast once a week, usually for dinner but she once got it for breakfast. She otherwise had to eat salad and other highly nutritional and healthy foods. Why did her parents have to be so pedantic about what they ate anyway? She shrugged and looked up at the clouds in the sky. She could make out a few shapes, a dog, a star, a heart and another unrecognidable shape that she didn't really care about. She was just happy to be lying here, alone and happy.

However her euphoria did not last long. She soon found herself being tripped on by some boy. She raised her eyebrow and sat up, laughing slightly at him. "I'm sorry. I guess you didn't see me here right?" She asked, raising her hand to her mouth and giggling behind it. It was rather a funny thought. She scooched over and patted the bed of flowers. Offering it to him. "Do you want to lay down with me. We can make pictures out of the clouds if you want too. It is always much more fun with another person." She told him, looking at the clouds again. Her accent thick with British upperclass style. "I am Kelsey Ariyah Boneheart! And who are you?" She asked grinning at him. Her white teeth sparkling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back