Natalie Reyes

Ollivander's Shopkeeper

OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
13'' Eucalyptus with a dual core of Unicorn hair and fairy wings
Professor Natalie Reyes was smiling as she busied herself with the final preparations to the evening meal that she had prepared not only for her family but for the Kingsleys as well. Cyndi Kingsley was Natalie's closest friend at work. They were around the same age and at similar places in life. Both women were married with a family though Natalie had two children and Cyndi was just expecting her first now. Natalie had invited both Cyndi and her husband over to have dinner with Damien and herself. Natalie had not mentioned that her children would be in attendance as well, but she hoped that the other Professor did not mind it. Luciano and Layla were very well behaved children if she did say so herself. Besides, once Cyndi's child came, the younger woman would realize that alone time was a thing of the past.

The Reyes' had a nice house with a bit of land attached. It was nothing like the fabulous house they had lived in when they lived in Brazil, but it was still a pretty good house. Natalie planned for dinner to be out on the patio since it was so nice this time of year. Today was no exception. The weather was warm with a nice cool breeze that passed through every few minutes. They had a nice dinning set outside that didn't get enough use as it was. Natalie flicked her wand at the serving dishes, floating them outside to the table as she heard the doorbell ring. She quickly checked to make sure everything was as it should be before hurrying back inside the house. "Damien! They are here!" she called to him before going to answer the door.

Both Luciano and Layla kept him busied before their lovely guest arrived. He had bath both their children, Luciano assisted quite a few times he could get dress on his own. "I know you can get dress, but you also need to shower too stinky butt" he told his six year old son, Layla laughed hearing her dad say 'butt' crack a mischief grin on her face. And she was only one years old to already know what it mean. She went after her brother wrapping her toddler little arms around him. He cringe, "Laylaaaaaaa!" she hugged him tight and smeared a line of drool down his leg. "Okay already, I'll get dress, eewl daddy look what she did to my pants!" he huffed and twisted his way out of her grip, for the rest of the hour he prepared both of them, while he clean a little around the house.

The smell of his wife cooking hit the air, he loved when she had time to cook. If he was the one cooking, the smell around the house wouldn't be the same. He went to the living room to fluff some pillows, both Layla and Luciano were busy in the back playing with their homemade bubble machine. It constantly made bubble, in which he charm on his own to keep going. One last touched to the house, everything look great. He heard his wife shouting, they were a few distant from touching, that change as soon as he stood indirectly at her side. He hugged her waist to greet Cyndi and her husband. Luciano and Layla came running in and hugged both their parents, one at each opposite. Damian ruffle his son's hair, "Don't worry they will love you!" he said in Portuguese.

Cyndi had spent much of the past half hour asking her husband whether the outfit she had chosen made her look fat. She was wearing a pair of maternity leggings and a cream colored tunic. She knew that it was a moot question what with her belly now making it quite obvious that she was pregnant. In fact, everything about her indicated that she was pregnant. Her hair had grown longer and fuller during the past few months, her feet often swelled so much that she could only wear flip-flops or slippers and even her hands swelled on occasion. She enjoyed teasing her husband, however, so she continued to ask. Today was a good day for Cyndi and so far her feet appeared to be cooperating with her. She was glad too because she had plans. The young woman and her husband had been invited to dinner at the home of her friend and colleague, Natalie. There had been an instant connection between the two women and Cyndi had eagerly accepted the invitation and then told her husband about it. Her friend already had two children and Cyndi had sought her advice on more than one occasion. She had also sought advice from her sister-in-law who also had two children, but she saw Natalie every day and she helped with immediate questions that couldn't wait for a reply.

Rubbing the spot where she had just been kicked by her constant companion, Cyndi called out. "You'd better hurry. The baby is hungry...and I am too" she laughed. Cyndi had refused to have the healer tell her what she was having so Cyndi had no idea if she was having a boy or girl. Everyone had a guess, however. Cyndi often joked that it had to be a boy because she was always hungry. When her husband had entered the room, Cyndi had held out her hand asking him to help her get up. Sometimes, getting up from the sofa was an ordeal. Once up, Cyndi had linked her arm in her husband's and followed him outside. They'd arrived quickly to the Reyes's beautiful home and Cyndi rang the doorbell. Turning to her husband, Cyndi smiled. She was always glad when they had time off and were able to enjoy each other's company. The pregnant woman loved being in her husband's company. She heard Natalie yell to her husband and Cyndi chuckled. "I guess they're home."

Cameron Kingsley had been called into the office that day even though he was supposed to be off all day long. His wife was at home for the day, and he had planned to relax with her before they went to her colleague's house for dinner. However, he had recieved the owl early that morning that his plans would have to be cancelled. He was needed at the ministry for urgent business. It came with the territory of being the head of the Unspeakables office. Because of this, Cameron only made it home thirty minutes before they were meant to be leaving. The twenty-six year old showered quickly before putting on jeans and a button up. Cameron chuckled as his wife called for him to hurry up. She had good reason to be hungry. Cameron's icy blue eyes looked over at his wife lovingly as he walked into the living room. He went to her, kissing her gently on the cheek before helping her up off the sofa. "Okay darlin'. Let's go. I don't want you or the baby to be hungry." he said in his thick southern accent. Everything about her screamed pregnant lady. When Cyndi had asked him earlier if she looked fat, he had rolled his pretty blue eyes and told her she looked just a beautiful as ever. He truly meant that. Cyndi would always be beautiful in his eyes.

Cameron took his wife's arm and led her out of the house, locking up wordlessly. Cameron apparated them both to the Reyes' home. He was extremely careful. Cameron would not be able to handle the loss of their child. He had seen his sister Kiera suffer that fate twice. It was not what he wanted for his wife. Cameron helped Cyndi up the stairs to the front porch before she rang the doorbell. Cameron chuckled at Cyndi's comment. He kissed her lips lightly before the door opened up. Cameron could see the two children standing behind their mother. There was a little boy and a little girl. They had olive skin and dark colored hair. Beside them was their father. Cameron redirected his attention back to the woman who had answered the door. The woman that had to be Natalie, his wife's friend. Cameron smiled at the beautiful woman that was strikingly familiar. He just knew that he had seen those honey brown eyes before. Cameron shook off the thoughts as he stuck his hand out to her. "A pleasure to meet you, ma'am. I'm Cameron. I have heard a lot about you." he said, ever the southern gentleman he had been taught to be.

Natalie smiled as she saw her husband and her children come down the stairs. The woman kissed her husband on the cheek as he hugged her waist. Then, she kissed the top of each child's head as Damien spoke to them in Portuguese. Natalie was fluent in the language as well. She had learned when she first started dating Damien. The Professor nodded to them in agreement before opening up the door to her friend and her friend's husband. "Cyndi! So glad you could come." she said in a delighted tone as she gave the very pregnant woman a hug around the shoulders. Natalie then smiled at the man who introduced himself as Cameron. She shook his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well." she said sincerely. Natalie ushered them inside, closing the door behind the couple.

Looking at her family, Natalie smiled. "Cameron, Cyndi, this is my family. Cyndi, you already know Damien from Hogwarts." she said with a wink at her husband. He was one of the school librarians and was bound to have met Cyndi whether she knew that was Natalie's husband or not. "These are our children. Luciano and Layla." she said, beckoning her children to her. "Damien, Layla, Luciano, this is Cameron and Cyndi Kingsley." she said finishing the formal introductions. "Well, now that we all know each other, let's go eat. I'm sure you are starved." Natalie said with a grin to Cyndi. She ate meals with her friend often. She remembered how hungry she was during both of her pregnancies. Natalie made her way to the back porch knowing that everyone would follow her.

Damian had a grin on his face, soft and welcoming to his expression. His son was eager to meet the couple, while Layla just stood quiet and shy. Natalie open the door and they were instantly introduced to Cameron and Cyndi. Cyndi he's met already in the library but formally speaking to her was another thing to the man. He greeted the pair, shaking Cameron hand firmly and giving the pregnant Cyndi a light hug. It's Damian ways of greeting any woman who he consider as a friend, he couldn't help it, it's how his family raised him back in Brazil. He was stunned a little though, Cameron looked familiar and the surname used to be Natalie's surname till she changed it and carried the Reyes last name. "It's nice to finally meet you both!" regardless he dismissed the odd coincidence and followed his wife right after the lovely couple. Layla ran in front of Cyndi, Damian picked her up before she made the woman trip.

"Hey little girl what did I say about running inside the house" he said to his daughter, she pouted. Damian shook his head and said No, reminding her of the rules in the house. Luciano already was at his mom side asking for hamburger. They had bit of a barbequed set out in the back along with some home cooked meal. "Wait until she get our guest okay?" he said to Luciano he nodding understand so he went and sat down at the table set out for all of them to sit. "Do you all want something to drink?" he pulled out a pitcher from inside, one filled with lemonade and the other water. He filled two cups for Luciano and Layla, least they could have something to drink for now. Luciano drink his lemonade happily, Layla spilled a bit on the grass. Damian went ahead to fill everyone class, he wanted this to be a good visit for his guest, so he did his best to help his wife in anyway possible.

Cyndi returned her husband's kiss just before the door opened, revealing her very good friend, Natalie, and her family. The pregnant woman hadn't known that the children would be present as well. She didn't mind at all though. The woman knew that she'd have to get used to being around little children and she'd heard so much about the two children before her. It felt like she knew the family before she'd even met them all. Her Cameron was such a gentleman and Cyndi stood silently beside him as he introduced himself. She just loved hearing his accent and was glad that her husband and friend greeted each other so warmly. She'd felt close to Natalie from the first time she'd met her. Smiling as Natalie introduced her husband to her, Cyndi nodded her head. "The last name was a good clue" she chuckled. "It's nice to finally speak with you, Damian." She hadn't really had any conversations with Damian but she knew that they were married. She waved her free hand at the children and grinned at them as she was introduced. They were quite cute and it was easy to see the similarities between the children and their parents.

As Natalie continued to speak, Cyndi nodded her head again and chuckled. She often took her meals with Natalie, so she knew that the woman was quite aware of her growing appetite. Entering her friend's house, Cyndi could already smell what was cooking. The smell of barbecue filled her nostrils and a second later, she felt a familiar gentle kick. She watched as the children ran out to the back where their mother was putting the finishing touches on dinner. A small smile on her face, Cyndi left the house and went onto the back porch, watching how closely the family worked together. "I'd love some lemonade" she added as Damian held up two pitchers. Heading for the table, Cyndi took a seat and took a sip of her juice. It was just the right mixture of sweet and tart. "Are you guys liking it here in New Zealand? I bet it's not as warm as Brazil" she stated as she looked over to her husband and explained. "Damian's from Brazil. They lived there until they moved over here." Cyndi's brown eyes moved from her husband back towards her friend and Damian, "Right?"

Natalie smiled at her two children as they carefully carried their lemonade out to the patio. She motioned for her two guests to sit down at the table. Damien was being his normal charming self. Natalie's honey brown eyes looked lovingly at him as she watched him interact with her friend and her husband. Natalie went to the children to make sure they were comfortable before she began to serve their guests. The woman nodded her head at Cyndi's question. "Yes, we lived in Brazil for quite some time before we moved here." she said with a smile to her husband. They were both very fond of their time in Brazil. Natalie had loved the climate and the people there. "Damien and I both went to Hogwarts in Scotland which is where we met. I'm from London, but after we got married, we decided to go back to Damien's homeland. I already knew Portuguese from Damien. He taught me while we were in school." Natalie explained as she grinned at her husband.

Natalie Reyes picked up her fork and began to pick at her food, not so much hungry. She had done a lot of snacking on the food as she cooked. The pretty brunette looked up at Cameron, seeing something familiar in his face though she didn't know just what that was. "So how did you two meet?" she asked the couple seated across from her, curious. She didn't think that she had ever heard Cyndi mention that except to say that she had known him for many years before it turned into anything romantic.

Cameron smiled as he listened to Natalie talk about how she and her husband met. There was something just so oddly familiar about her that he couldn't shake. He didn't know what it was but Cameron swore that he had seen that exact shade of honey brown eyes before. "So you met at school? Were you in the same house?" he asked, interested. Things had been different for him at Durmstrang. Most of those girls had been ice princesses and Cameron hadn't real interest in them. The man looked out at the Reyes children. He still found it difficult to believe that soon, he would have a child of his own. Cameron smiled at them before he realized Natalie had asked him a question.

Cameron looked slyly at his wife before looking back at Natalie. "Well actually, Cyndi is my sister's best friend. Kiera and Cyndi were in Gryffindor together though Cyndi is a year older. We first met when I went to Hogwarts New Zealand and competed as the Durmstrang champion in the Triwizard Tournament." he said as his blue eyes flicked towards Cyndi. "We knew each other for years, but I guess what really started it all was the night I found her being harassed by some guy." Cameron told the Reyes' with a grin on his face. He remembered that night like it was just yesterday. He had nearly gotten into a fight with that guy over his now wife.

Damian listen to the chattered, he sat right next to his wife after passing a few sets of cup around filled with Lemonade. He used magic, to fill up Luciano and Layla plate with food. It was so much easier using wandless magic, even more fun when it was nonverbal. Laylah screamed gleefully, she did that when her daddy used magic. Damian chuckle. "Hey , hey calm down little bear" he was hardly paying attention to the conversation, Natalie did well for the both of them. He decided here was his chance to talk, "Oh we were both in Ravenclaw, best years when you're young" he said in a chuckle, He ate some of his wife delicious cooking, he made the steak over the grill so it came out nice and tender. Laylah needed help, Damian assisted her while he listen to what Cameron was saying.

"Twiwizard tournament?! That's impressive!"he said in a grin. "That must've been hard for you?" Damian helped Layla some more while he listen, and they way they've met struck Damian a little odd. "Someone been harassing you, were you alright Cyndi?" she was such a nice person from what he's picked up so far, why would she be harassed? Damian worried about Natalie sometimes when she was alone, though she was smart and capable of handling her own, Damian still worried. "That's something to always remember about and I always say eventful memories happen for a reason" he grin, it had been a misfortune on the other hand, here she was with the love her life. Something negative turn into a wonderful positive.

Cyndi quietly enjoyed her food as the others spoke. It was all so good and Cyndi could tell that the baby was enjoying it too because there were no little feet or elbows attacking her stomach. She sipped at her lemonade and chuckled as the little girl laughed when she saw magic being used. The woman could remember when she had reacted the same way when her dad had performed magic. As Cameron shared the story of how they had met, Cyndi patted his hand lovingly with her own. He had truly been her knight in shining armor on that dreadful evening. The woman could not even really remember what the man who had harassed her looked like. She could only remember the good parts of that night. That Cameron had stepped in in her defense without a second thought. How he had made sure that she was ok. Those were the only parts of that night worth remembering. "You never said you were a Ravenclaw...I can totally see it though" Cyndi said to Natalie. One of her other best friends, Estrella, was a 'Claw.

"He was great in the tournament" the brunette replied to Damian, a proud look in her eye as she spoke about the tournament that had taken place all those years ago. She had remembered how proud Kiera had been that her big brother had become his school's champion. Cameron had caught the eyes of many of the women when he'd arrived on the Hogwarts New Zealand campus to compete in the tournament, Cyndi's included. "Yea, I would visit Kiera in her house and see Cam there, of course, but he was just my friend's cute older brother." She chuckled, patting her husband's arm before continuing to speak. "We should find that guy and thank him. He really did us a favor by harassing me that night." She smiled as Natalie's husband showed concern for an event that was long gone. "I was glad for the help that Cameron gave me. I don't think the guy would have left me alone otherwise" she admitted, taking another sip of lemonade. "Things turned out well though, and the rest as they say is history. We ran into each other a week or so after that and decided to go on a date." She couldn't believe he'd asked her out that day. She'd been dressed in workout clothes and was slightly sweaty from running. "And when Kiera realized that we were into each other, she helped the relationship along. You'd love Kiera, Natalie." She turned to her husband, "Doesn't Nat sort of remind you of Kiera?" She continued, happily making future plans. "We'll have to all hang out one day...maybe once the baby is along. Then, Cam and I won't be the only ones without children." Cyndi just knew that the two women would get along.

Natalie Reyes smiled softly as she listened to Cameron, then Cyndi explain the story of how they met. Natalie thought it was sweet that Cameron had come to Cyndi's rescue. She always thought it was lovely when something positive and good was able to come from such a horrible situation. The woman was momentarily distracted from the conversation as she heard Layla squeel with glee. The mother looked at her children and winked at them. For the most part, they were behaving themselves. Natalie grinned at her friend as she mention that she did not know that Nat was a Ravenclaw. The brunette shrugged her shoulders. "I guess it never came up." she said. "I hope that's a good thing." Natalie quipped back with a sly smile. She had often been told that before. Natalie was really a Ravenclaw through and through. She felt certain that her love of knowledge had been what got her Head Girl.

Natalie's honey eyes widened as they told her that Cameron had been Durmstrang's champion. It was an accomplishment for sure. She nodded her head at Damien's comment, seconding that. The brunette smiled as she listened to Cyndi explain about her best friend and sister-in-law. Natalie laughed pleasantly as she said they would all get together after the baby was born. "Oh, that's a plan." she said with a grin. Natalie pursed her lips, trying to think of where she had heard the name Kiera..."Wait, do you mean Kiera Potter?" the brunette thought that she had heard somewhere that Cyndi Kingsley was related to the famous woman and her husband. Natalie saw the Potter family in the papers every so often. "I've been told that we resembled each before actually." she said with a shrug of her shoulders. There had been one time when she had been stopped in Brightstone Village mistakenly taken to be Kiera. Of course, Natalie was about seven inches or so taller. The fan had failed to notice that fact.

Cameron grinned and nodded his head. "Well it wasn't easy." he replied back to Damien. Cameron liked the other man. He could see the four of them being friends for a long time to come. Cameron squeezed his wife's hand gently as she divulged a bit deeper into what first started off their relationship. She was the best decision that he had ever made. "I think you are right, darlin'." Cam said in his deep southern accent. "I am grateful for him. It's what brought us together." the man told his wife with a loving smile on his face. He honestly could not imagine his life without her, nor would he ever want to.

Cameron chuckled as Cyndi mentioned Kiera's eagerness to get them together. She shook his head. "Yes, Kiera is quite persistent." he said dryly. "I think she was more excited about the possibility of making you her sister legally." he teased lightly. He didn't need his baby sister telling him what a great catch Cyndi Weasley was. He knew that all on his own. Cyndi's words made a lightbulb go off in his head. Natalie and Kiera favored each other. That was why the Astronomy Professor looked so familiar. "Now that you mention it, yes, she really does. They have the exact same honey colored eyes." Cameron told his wife. The unspeakable could even see traces of his sister in the little girl, Layla. When Natalie asked if they were talking about Kiera Potter, Cameron nodded his head. "Yes. That's the one." he said with a chuckle. His sisters had both made quite a name for themselves. Kiera for her gymnastics, marriage, and quidditch and Katheryn on Broadway in New York City. Cam was immensely proud of them both for pursuing their dreams.

Damian attention was pulled again, Layla did anything to get him to acknowledge her always. He takes full blame, when she was born almost two years ago, Damian had been overly excited. He had been for the both, but there was something about a daughter and father bond that made it secretly special and warming. Layla pointed diaper, she soon shouted bathroom, warning signs that she needed to take care of business. "Well you excuse me someone needs to use the potty" he left the backyard, Layla trailed behind him.

The trip to the bathroom was quick, lucky for him, and easy. She had on a fresh new sets of pullups ans running out the door with her favorite doll. Damian came just in time, as they talked about Nat and her weird resemblance to Kiera potter. "I think I told her once, but I didn't want her thinking wrongly if I say so, and the added fact you both share the same maiden name" he added his two cent. Luciano was next, he asked Damien if he could have some ice cream, "Yes but bring one to your sister, okay" Luciano nodded, he quickly ran inside disappearing.

"So what you think hun, you think you could be related to them?" he said half joking, half serious.

"It is" Cyndi reassured Natalie. She liked most people, but found the Ravenclaws quick wit and focused intelligence to be admirable qualities. Sipping her lemonade, the woman could only nod, glad when her husband answered the question about Kiera. An amused smile crossed her face as she thought back to the many, many times that same exact question had been asked. Kiera Potter wasn't all that common of a name, so she figured that most people who asked already knew the answer. As first Natalie and then Cameron mentioned how closely Natalie resembled one of her oldest friends, Cyndi took a closer look. She had to admit that there were more than some slight resemblances in the two, especially in their eyes as Cameron mentioned. "Mmm-hmm" she responded. She'd been speaking more about the similarities in their personality and found it amusing that they also shared some physical traits. Only some because Natalie had to be a good half foot taller than Kiera. Height was not something the two women had in common.

Natalie's husband had been out of the room for a part of the conversation, but he seemed to quickly jump into the discussion as if he had spoken with this before about his wife. It turned out he had. "Your maiden name was Kingsley?" she said, looking at Cameron and then Natalie, a confused expression on her face. That was beyond odd. The question remained on her lips because she didn't know how to voice it. She was glad when Natalie's husband did it for her. Cyndi thought back to what she knew about Natalie's personal life. She was the same age as Cameron or just about anyway, but if they truly were siblings it would mean that Cameron's dad had cheated on Jacqueline and wasn't that the story that she'd told Cyndi once...that her dad had run out on her family. Cyndi turned to her husband once again, wondering what he thought of these possible revelations. Surely, being the eldest of his siblings and having grown up with both Sean and Jacqueline, he might have some idea of whether this was even a possibility. Then again, he might not. Parents often shielded things from their children.

Natalie wasn't all that surprised to hear that Cyndi and Cameron were related to Kiera Potter since it seemed that she had heard that the woman's maiden name was Kingsley. Honestly, Natalie was a bit disappointed in herself that she had not realized that Cyndi was related to Kiera Potter earlier. How many Kingsleys could there be in the area after all? Kiera wasn't all that common of a name either. Natalie nodded her head at her friend's question and confused look. "Yes, it was. I was Natalie Kingsley all the way through Hogwarts Scotland." she said with a smile towards her husband. They had gotten married shortly after their seventh year and Natalie had then changed her name. She didn't realize that she had never mentioned the fact that her maiden name was Kingsley to Cyndi. It hadn't seemed all that important. However, now she wasn't all that sure. It seemed odd that Natalie and Kiera shared many physical traits and a maiden name. Could there be something more to it than an odd coincidence?

Damien spoke the question out loud that she was certain was on everyone's mind. Could Natalie be related to the Kingsley family? In truth, Natalie Reyes did not know all that much about her family background. She had never met her father. Natalie's mother, Evelyn, had raised her alone. Evelyn had never remarried, and Natalie often suspected that it was because she was still in love with Natalie's father. "I really don't know, but I guess it could be possible." she admitted, glancing briefly at Cameron. She wasn't sure what he thought about all of this. Her honey eyes focused on her husband. He knew about her family history in detail. "My mum raised me. I never met my father, but I'm not sure he even knows I exist. He was dating my mother when he met her friend. I guess he fell in love with her. He dumped my mum, and ran back to the States with her friend. Mum found out she was pregnant a few weeks later." Natalie explained with a shrug. She had put her daddy issues behind her a long time ago. Her mother was her best friend and Natalie thought that she had done a fabulous job raising her alone. "That's really all I know. Mum didn't much like to talk about him. I think it made her sad." Natalie said. "But she did give me his name. Sean. Not much to go off of." she said with a slight smile.

Cameron had to admit that it did startle him to hear that Natalie's former last name was Kingsley. It was all just too eerie for Natalie to have that many similarities with his sister. He briefly wondered why Cyndi had never mentioned to him that Natalie was a Kingsley. Then, Cam caught his wife's confused look and understood that she did not know that about her friend. He lightly placed his hand over hers, squeezing it gently. Damien's question caught him off guard. He asked Natalie in a half joking way if she was related to the Kingsleys. Cameron didn't know if it was possible or not. He knew his parents had met in England, and Natalie was clearly from there based on her accent. She couldn't be much older than he was. He couldn't see his father being the type to cheat on his mother though. Sean had been very much in love with Jacqueline up until the day he realized that she had faked her death and run out on the family. Sean wasn't the type to not take care of his children. Cameron thought that he was the best father in the entire world. The Kingsleys were a tight knit family. How could he have a sister that he didn't even know about?

The possibility that Natalie was his sister began to become more and more likely as Cameron listened to her talk. She had been raised by a single mother in England, and her father was from the United States. That was where Cameron had grown up and where his father still lived. Natalie didn't seem bitter about her lack of father. His icy blue eyes widened as he heard the name her mother gave for Natalie's father. It was the same as his own father's. Shock flooded through him. He looked at his wife as he was sure the same shock would be going through her at the sound of hearing Natalie name his father as her own. "I think I just got another sister." he said, mostly to his wife. He turned and looked at Natalie. "My father's name is Sean. He's from the States, and he met my mother in London. He's a muggle, but she's a witch." Cameron told Natalie, seeing more and more similarities between Natalie and his sisters. "I think my dad is your dad. I feel sure he doesn't know about you. He's not the type that would ignore you." he told Natalie, glancing at Damien before looking back at his lovely wife. He wondered what they thought about all of this.

The woman stared at her new friend, an expression on her face that was part surprised, part confused and part something that even she couldn't name. What Natalie was saying was unbelievable, yet at the same time, it seemed to make sense. Cyndi hadn't realized the distinct physical similarities between her two friends, but now that the idea had been voiced, it was right there literally staring her in the face. Their facial expressions were even the same. Cyndi had heard a bit about her friend's upbringing by a single mother, but she'd never stopped to think that the man who had impregnated her mother could be the same man who had fathered Cameron and Kiera and Kathryn. Who would think that? It was a small world, but Cyndi never thought it was that small. Besides, Sean Kingsley was one of the nicest men that Cyndi knew and she didn't think for one second that he would abandon a child of his. The fact that Natalie revealed that the man hadn't known that her mother was pregnant niggled at her mind for a moment. A moment later, she realized that the world was that small when her friend dropped a bombshell by revealing the man's name. When Cyndi heard her father-in-law's name, her eyes widened and she slowly turned to her husband, a shared expression passing between them. Her hand squeezed his, her way of providing him with her support and comfort. She didn't know how he would feel about the news.

Cyndi listened as Cameron spoke. She didn't interrupt, knowing that this was his time to speak. It was his family that was being transformed before his very eyes. When he had finished, Cyndi tried to force a smile, though she was still clearly troubled by the news. "I'm sure he doesn't either. Sean Kingsley wouldn't have been out of your life if he knew about you" she stated, sure of that as she was of anything. That was where her husband had gotten his manners and why Cyndi was so sure he'd make a wonderful father. He had a wonderful model. As if to confirm this, the baby kicked at her stomach. Cyndi patted her stomach and then continued speaking. "Well, I'll be damned. I knew our world was small, but this is...this is something else."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back