Aoi Ito

🌿 fiercely loyal | sarcastic | plant lover 🌿
OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Aoi was in a terrible mood. Today was not really going well for her. Firstly, she had managed to misplace her copy of A History of Magic somewhere in the common room, and now she couldn’t find it. Secondly, she spilled orange juice down her front at breakfast, which was incredibly embarrassing. Lastly, she had gotten lost on her way back down to her common room, so now she was wandering around trying to get back down there.

She strode down the corridor, looking around and wondering where on earth. At this point she wasn’t really looking where she was going and was mainly concentrating on getting back to the common room. Aoi yelled out when she collided with someone and crashed too the ground. She picked herself up, brushing herself off before turning on the other person. “What on earth do you think you’re doing? Maybe you should look where you’re going in future!” Aoi brushed a piece of hair out of her face. She could tell she was blushing, and even though she hadn’t been looking where she was going either, this day had gone from bad to worse. The world was so against her today.

@Lily Harbour

Lily was on her wayrot the garden from the Ravenclaw common room. She walked slowly as she was reading a book, she was cold and miserable. She just wanted to get out and go sit in the sun and read her book. But that all changed when she collided into a person. She fell down on the ground, her book a few meters away. Her first reaction was to check if it wasn't a prefect. That would be so embarrassing.
Luckily she found that it was a Slytherin about her age. She picked herself up and heard the girl scowel at her for bumping into her. Lily looked at the girwith anger in her eyes. Lily walked to get her book and returned to face the Slytherin. Lily was already moody and to be shouted at didn't help at all.
" What?! What do I think I'm doing? You're the one who bumped into me! You are the one who should look where you're going! " Lily shouted back at the girl. How dare she question Lily when she was wrong too.

Aoi’s eyes narrowed as she stared down the girl. She seemed equally annoyed, and instead of apologising and walking away, she was standing here yelling at her. Had she apologised, Aoi would of forgiven her and forgot about it, but it seemed the girl was just looking for trouble.

“My, someone has a bit of a temper,” she said icily. “Why, I’m sure this couldn’t be the fault of the girl walking around with her nose in a book. But here we are.” Aoi crossed her arms, wondering why today had to be going so terribly. She was finding this girl absolutely infuriating.

Lily glared at the girl. She's the one who is supposed to say sorry . Lily had walked to the side of the corridor so there was no way she was wrong.
This girl gave Lily the fault once more. It was absolutely irritating and on top of that the was sarcastic.
Lily lost it when the girl accused her of having a temper " Ohh. Look who's talking. You are the one who started this! You could be just said sorry. But NOO you can't be wrong can you?" Lily shouted at the rude,sarcastic Slytherin

Aoi raised her eyebrows as the Ravenclaw proceeded to throw a tantrum. Huffing, she looked away, wondering how much longer this girl would waste her time. “Well, you see, you’ve just confirmed everything I just said,” she said, her voice emotionless. “And at the very least, both of us are partially to blame. I will admit, yes, maybe I wasn’t really paying as much attention as I should have, but I’m currently lost trying to get back to my dorm, I’ve had a terrible day and now you’re making things worse! And you were concentrating on that book too hard to really see where you were going, so don’t just play the blame game. Maybe have a bit of ownership and admit your mistakes!” Aoi said, her voice harsh. Suddenly, she felt overwhelmed. Here she was, standing in the middle of a corridor, lost, arguing with some insolent Ravenclaw about some petty thing. At this point, Aoi was just tired and she almost wanted to cry.

Lily stood with crossed arms looking at the girls as she raised her eyebrow for nothing. The girl proceeded to blame and then a miracle happened, the girl admitted that she was wrong. Lily smiled as the girl continued to talk nonsense. Finally when the girl was finished blabbering Lily said " Fine. I admit I wasn't paying much attention, but you telling me not to play the " the blame game" went to far. You are doing exactly that. Oh and I'm so sorry you had a bad day. But it wasn't my fault! So if you want to be sarcastic go do it someplace else! " Lily smiled as fake as possible, her voice harsh and sarcastic.
Lily knew she wasn't being nice, but she was tired of playing nice and getting run over. She had to stand up for herself once in a while too.

Aoi frowned at the girl’s outburst. She had well and truly had enough at this point, this whole conversation was going nowhere and if they kept on at it they’d just end up going round in circles for ages. “Well, hopefully I don’t have the bad luck to run into you ever again. You really are a very unpleasant person.” Aoi said, her voice grating. “Right. Obviously you are not going to apologise, so I’m not wasting anymore of my time. So,” she said, her eyes narrowing, “I’m sorry for ever stepping into this corridor and having the misfortune of meeting you.” With that, Aoi turned on her heel and started to walk away.

Lily smiled harshly as the girl was finally deciding to leave.Just what Lily wanted. Now she could finally go outside and read her book without being criticized for it. One more thing she was glad to get rid of was the Slytherin's sarcasm. As the girl went on blabbering about how nasty Lily was she just stood with a blank expression waiting for the girl to shut it. When the girl was done Lily finally got a chance to speak " Oh, no you're welcome anywhere in the castle. Just not near me. Now if you would excuse me, I'm going outside. Enjoy your life. " Lily was still being nasty , but whatever.
As the girl started to walk away Lily decided to be very nasty one last time. She walked in the same direction as the girl and bumped her with the shoulder. As they passed each other, feeling the pain, Lily turned her head to look at the girl one last time and smiled a quite evil smile." Oh my. I'm so sorry! " Lily said in a sarcastic voice.

Aoi cried out as the girl bumped into her again. She clutched her arm as the girl turned to face her again before she sarcastically apologised and strode away. Aoi whimpered, starting to feel the warm tears splash down her face. Today had been awful and now she’d had a run in with what seemed to her like the biggest brat in Hogwarts. Aoi silently cursed the Ravenclaw, hoping she didn’t have another run in with her anytime soon. Slowly, with tears still running down her face, she walked away to try and find her common room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back