A 48 hour trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grande Fuego

Wand
Bois D'Arc Wand 12" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Hey Everyone,

Well its the summer term here in Scotland which means summer conferences and trips galore.

So my school are going to the theme park Alton towers!! We leave tomorrow and don't get back till around the same time the next day. It is a 48 hour trip as we all have to go to school tomorrow and so meaning we are up even longer. There will be no shortages of energy drinks on the bus though. So anyway getting to the point myself and Blane will be going and tomorrow he is coming round to my house so we can hang out until we have to go back to school.

We have agreed that we will probably not come on to the site tomorrow and the chances of us being able to get to a computer during the trip are pretty slim. So we will be away for about 2 days and maybe a third if myself or Blane can be bother getting up on Saturday.

We thought we would just give some warning,

Grande and Blane!

Have Fun you too!!

Play it safe!! :lol:

Bye then.
have fun and umm, just don't get ill or drunk or stoned or injured or up to no good stuff.
lol. no better way to put it.
it's not fair but hey, we or eveyone but me get to go to MD(?) for a trip in 3 days so i get revenge.lol
have funs though.

Alton Towers?!
Alright for some eh!!!
Have a good time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back