93 Seaview Cottage

Jasmine Stone

Jasmine Stone was sitting in her kitchen sipping her early morning coffee when an owl swooped in and landed in front of her. It stuck out its leg and tied to it was a letter. Jasmine quickly recognised Jessy's handwriting and untied the letter as quickly as possible. She read over it quickly and hurried to find a piece of paper and pen to reply.

Dear Jessy,

I'm missing you here too, you're father is taking it quite hard. You know how it is, a father losing contace with his only daughter - talk about being you're daddy's girl!! It's a good thing that you wrote, he's getting worried not having heard from you in such a long time. Tina, Charlotte and Genna are fine, they are missing you terribly and som is the rest of your classmates at your old school. They sent you a 'missing you!' card just last week, I think I'll attach it to this letter.

It's great new to hear that you are excelling in your work. I'm a bit worried though about you having a pet, especially if it's a snake! Do you know how much responsibility that is? Oh, I need a talk with your dad soon. He's currently at work. Well, as long as you can control that snake, you can keep it. I'm also glad that you are makins friends, hope you are having fun with them.

I'll be glad to 'update' you with the Muggle World, I'll search for it in the internet later. I'm sure you'd be happy to know that I've been taping your favorite show - Doctor Who. We could spend some time watching them when you are back form school, I've growm quite attached to the story. I know you are expecting a box of chocolates so I'll just grab one from our snack cupboard. I'm not sure if sending you my homemade pizzas is good though, this owl might not be able to take it!!

Loving and missing you so much,
Mum

Jasmine finished her letter and slowly went upstairs to retrieve the 'Missing You!' card, she also retrieved an envelope to enclose the letter. Looking for the owl, Jasmine sat back down on her seat and attached the letter. Ooh, I nearly forgot the chocs! She hurried to the cupboard and retrieve two big bars of chocolates. Cadbury and Galaxy, "Now give this back to Jessy Stone. Make sure she is not busy when you go to her ok?" And with the items tied to her leg, the owl flew over to the horizon and back to Jessy.

An owl flew outside the window of the living room and startled Jasmine, she was busy looking through magazines and catalogs for something to buy. Spotting the owl made her jump up and open the window, eager to know from her daughter. The owl gracefully landed on the coffee table and stuck out its leg with a letter attached to it. She rushed to the owl and retrieved the letter and read it.
Dear Mum,

Tell everyone there I liked the'r card, it is so beautiful, especially the pop up flowers!! So adorable. The chocolates are waaay scrumptious and I enjoyed eating them as I studied. Speaking of studies, our exams just flew in and out the window. They are finished now and I just received my report card...I got all 'Outstandings'!! I'll show it to you when I get there, but I won't be there as soon as the holidays start. I promised my friend Kasey that I'd go with her to her house for some part of the holiday. I will come home near the end to shop for more supplies, I hope you and dad wouldn't mind.

Loving and missing you as always,
Your daughter,
Jessy Stone

Jasmine was peering through some catalogs when an owl caught her eye by the window. It was not like the last time that Jessy used, but that didn't bother her that much. Jasmine shot up from her seat and eagerly waited for the owl to stick up its leg. She had waited for such a long time for a reply from her only daughter.

Finally reading through the letter, Jasmine's eyebrows cocked up. She's speinding the holidays with her friends, not us... Jasmine thought. "Oh well, I guess I'll let her off this time, at least she is making friends." she bit a piece off her carrot cake and continued, "Well, as long as I'll see her before she goes to sschool. Ohh, my little girl..." Jasmine finished off, teary eyed. She blinked them offf quickly, she must look strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back