6th year needs friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
Mark has just transfered from Durmstrang to HNZ. He only really knows two people there, his girlfriend and his cousin. So yeah he is a loner and needs friends and enemies.
So Mark is a nice guy. He is a bit of a charmer but not so much any more as he isnt single any more. He is coming out of his depression that he had suffered from due to his fmaily dying and lying to him. He likes to make friends and is very laid back. He doesnt really hold prejudices against houses so that wont matter.
Please post i need to role play with him a little more

Laura :D

I have Salazar, another transfer student in 6th year, he's in Gryffindor. He's scared of muggles because he doesn't know anything about them - though he's throwing himself into muggle studies this year. Salazar is pureblood and was raised in a closed community where blood mattered above all else. He ran away from home after meeting a halfblood in England. He's Welsh.

Ksaafa would be keen to RP in the holidays/brightstone weekends. His little sister just started Hogwarts - Faxen Lowart. I don't RP her, but you might know who she is, so just letting you know.

Also Ksaafa's mum owns Ollivander's now.

I have two third year Puffs too, if you're interested in having a mentee?

Can Lexi have a crush on him? Well, typical Slytherin's evil and cruel and self centered and she's like that. Lexi's crushing on a certain Professor but none on a student, so, Mark will be her first crush.

Hilde is always open for new friends, maybe even a bit of flirting too. She wouldn't be looking for anything serious in that area since she has that all figured out for the time being, but could be more of the fun flirting.

Double- Sounds good. Mark know a lot about mugles so he could also help in that area and he would be happy to meet up with Ksaafa again in the holidays.

Lexi- Yeah it sound like a good idea. Mark has just gone through a little bitlot of depression and he doesnt think girls really like him any more so this could sort of help him recover from that

Hilde- Yeah Mark loves to flirt with girls, even if he is taken, it would just be harmless flirting how ever as he is loyal to his gf. Im sure they could probably be good friends as well

Do you all want me to start an rp or do you's?

Hilde could wander into the thread with Salazar if you both want. She could befriend both of them, that is if Salazar wants to have a female friend. :D Otherwise, if you want to start one up, feel free to do so and drop me a PM to let me know where. :D

If Mark wants to wander off someone else it will make good role play? LOL I don't mind it :hug: Laura just tell me what's the plan I'm open for ideas

Salazar would not be against a female friend. He'd never been all that interested in girls before, I think he's something of a late bloomer.

Ok. So since Salazar is okay with befriending a female, I will go pop into the thread the two of you have going on and break the ice between the three. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back