61 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
As all of you should know by now I'm due July 3rd with a little boy, Well now that its the 3rd here in Maryland I have 61 days until he's officially due. Hopefully he will come early but if he's anything like his mom he will wait until the last moment to show up.

This means I will not starting any new RP's with anyone. I have a few lined up with a few close friends but no new plots or RP's. Also as much as this hurts to say Daisie will be taking a two year break from being a Professor. I don't want to start a school year and go into labor and leave students hanging and the next year is because I have only ever been around baby animals so I have a lot to learn.

Now I will be lurking from time to time after July 3rd I will not be in any RP's. This effects all of my characters and some of Ana's because I have control of them for very important plots. You guys can still reach me by Facebook and Skype if you need me.

Love you guys
Eden

YAY BABY!

Uguu~ ^-^

Demanding photos and lots of other awesome things when bubs born.... and then i'll come visit you when i can afford it hehe <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back