4 Weeks and no HNZ - Holidays and Cadet Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey guys :D ,

Well I wont be gone until sunday, but I thought I'd post this before I forget!
I'm going to be away for a whole 4 weeks from the 21st of June till the 19th of July, reason being
Summer Holidays in Murcia from Sunday the 21st of June till July the 3rd and Cadet Annual Camp from the 4th of July till the 19th of July!
I'll hardly be on this week as I have to pack my case for holidays and my case for Camp, which I have to leave in my Granny's before I go.
I was supposed to be in Murica for 3 weeks, but I'm flying back early with my Granny and Granda who are coming over too so I can make Camp. We fly into Newcastle at about 10pm on the 3rd, so by the time we get back to Glasgow it'll be early morning on the 4th of July, and I leave for annual that night.
I'll try and post as much as possible before I go, but for people I have rp's with, it may be 4 weeks after this sunday until I reply.
Don't know how I'm going to survive without HNZ for so long ;'(

Will miss you all,
Nicole :hug: .

P.S
This means Barbara and Lily will be gone too, although I've been abandoning Lily I plan to create her personality more and jump straight into rp's when I get back ^_^ .

Have fun in Murcia, where-ever that is!! We will miss you in classes. :)

Jade.

Oooh you get to go to Spain! Have tons of fun there and come back to us as soon as you can. :D

Amanda

What fun! :woot:

Aw you'll survive! You'll be having so much fun! :D

Miss ya when you're gone, can't wait to hear stories. :lol: :hug:

Thanks guys, I sure will miss you all :hug:

Well, that's me officially away, so

Adios cada uno, le faltare todo. Veale todo cuando vuelvo, todo mi amor,
Nicky.

( Goodbye everyone, I will miss you all.
See you all when I return,
all my love,
Nicky.
- I can speak a little spanish ^_^ !)

Aww, I just get back and you're off ;'(
Not 100% sure what I'm doing this summer/when I'll be on, but I'll be sure to speak you to you sometime. :D
Emily ^_^

Awesome Spanish ^_^ :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back