2nd demand

Jarrod Passfield

Jarrod led the way into the forest, he didnt see why it was such a big deal to Trixie but it obviously was. "Okay, we're in the forest, What now?" he asked smiling.

Trixie looked up at Jarrod and giggled. "Well.." she started, "I've heard of some stories about this forest and I wanted to see for myself whether it's as spooky as everyone makes it out to be. Ofcourse, I wasn't going to come alone." She flashed a smile then walked past him deeper into the forest and spun around in a circle. At that moment she felt a sense of freedom, despite their situation.
"You scared yet?" she teased.

Jarrod smiled at her as they walked deeped 'you scared yet?' she teased him, "Please!" Jarrod scoffed "I practically live in here!!" at that moment something howled. The slytherin glanced at Trixie amused "Are you scared?" he asked.

As he led Trixie deeper into the forest he noticed he kept looking around hoping he wouldnt run into his friends. But he had no idea why.

Trixie's heart skipped a beat when she heard a howl in the distance. Images of werewolves and magical creatures filled her mind. Quickly pushing them away, she looked back at Jarrod when he asked her if she was scared. "I wouldn't have come down here in the first place if I was," she replied, smiling.

She looked down at her feet before asking him, "So, are you going to the Valentines Ball?"

Jarrod smirked at the Ravenclaw girls comment. At her question he suddenly frowned and turned towards her. "Eww, why would I wanna go to a Valentines ball? Its a stupid Muggle idea"

Trixie frowned when Jarrod said that. "It is not" she objected. "Haven't you ever been to a ball before?? They can actually be quite fun sometimes." She paused for a moment and hesitated. "Why don't you come with me and see for yourself?" she added with a little smile.

Jarrod looked at her as if she was crazy "No I have not been to one!!" he quickly objected. "Why? so I can put myself through slow and painful torture?" he asked with a smirk, casually glancing around still nervous about running into one of his friends.

He raised an eyebrow "Whats the best thing that could happen?" he crossed his arms "Why are you trying to convince me?" he asked suspiciously.

Trixie sighed, "Maybe because I want to show you that 'stupid muggle ideas' may not be so stupid after all," she said. Jarrod was always saying negative remarks about muggles, maybe after the ball he wouldn't say so much.

"So.. What do you think?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back