Status
Not open for further replies.

Khione Hawthorne

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
Dear HNZ,

As some of you have noticed, I've been away from the board for months now and for that I am deeply sorry.

I have been inactive with everything, leaving everything I have planned out on hold. I would like to apologize to everyone, especially Kait, Arty, Tenille, Donna, Emzies, Pat, Annaleise, Kaitlyn and to everyone else who I have a plot with. I am so sorry. I have decided to finally leave HNZ for real. Before you get all cray cray on me, but as I promised I will not abandoned any planned finals. I just need to actually say my goodbye to the board to prevent anything more disastrous to come in the future. I will be away for a while, like really long but I promise to come back whenever I'm ready.

For the past months I've had my internship during the summer and now I'm in my last year of college. Now, let me just explain my side here for a moment. I've been so busy with real life right now, like you have no idea. I'm handling two school organizations in which is not allowed but in my case I was given an exception. I am the head of our school publication, EIC and I need to organize everything which is hard when everyone is depending on you, like you have no idea how the pressure is until all the Deans are reminding you to keep it together. I also have so many units right now, I am currently overloading my subjects which they've also made an exception. In just one hour, I have literally 2 subjects, running from building to building. Another one is my presidency in our school chorale, in which I need to organize our upcoming concerts and everything. I try to make time for my friends, and that's all I have left of my free time.

I AM SO SORRY IF THIS IS LONG BUT I FEEL LIKE YOU ALL DESERVE AN EXPLANATION why I'm gone and will be gone. Right now, RL is really busy. Whenever you see me online it's just so I could check on Hogwarts Monthly and my PM's.

I am aware that some members here have pulled out there plots/characters with me, in which I am disappointed but I'm trying my best to understand, as long as it's for their characters development. I would also like to make it clear that yes I am leaving HNZ but I won't break my promise to keep Hogwarts Monthly alive. Which I would now like to apologize to my writers for not being a hundred percent active, sorry guys.

I am saying my goodbyes as I would leave HNZ now, which means no RP's and plots will be hold but if you feel like you couldn't wait for me that long then I understand if some of you would break/end our characters apart. Just PM me, so we could talk about it though I will PM you all either way.

My world used to revolve around HNZ before, because of it I learned to hone my skills in writing. It was my starting ground and for that I'll forever be grateful. As much I want to leave HNZ forever, I just can't for I love my characters so much and I'll never find a board as awesome as this, members included. But right now, I just want to focus on what is happening right now in my life, college, friends, and the opportunities to come. Again, I would like to apologize for everything, to everyone here. Once I get a hang of things or probably when I graduate, who knows I'll be back. Good bye and see you soon HNZed! :hug:

~Mintzy :mintzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back