1st Exploration

((Who are we waiting for? If anyone knows. Sorry i didn't feel like logging out then back in))

((I think everyone is here.I dont know I am guessing.))

((Okay. I suppose we can begin.))

Patrick turned to the group, they had waited enough so he thought it best for them to begin. If anyone else got there they could simply catch up.Clearing his throat Patrick said,"Okay, well we are now going to begin!If anyone else shows up they can catch up with us. Kiera feel free to lead the way whenever you are ready."

Ginny ran into the dungeons still slightly wet from the late. She saw Patrick and the rest of the club mingling near the Potions classroom. There wern't that may though so she was glad she wasn't that late. 'Hi guys' she siad slwng down to a walk beside them. 'Did I miss anything?' she asked casually. She noticed that some of them looked a bit sleepy but she guessed they must of wanted a kip unlike her.

( sorry my post is so late. I didn't now it was open until today. you should of sent pm's to us Patrick. it would of helped a bit. lol. doesn't matter me here now.)

Crystal was aimlessly walking by when she saw Ginny run past into the dungeons.
Oh my god! Exploration! I forgot! She ran after Ginny but was too slow to catch up. She saw the group up ahead.The floor was slippery and she slipped and slid all the way to them landing at thier feet.
'Hi!' she said turning red.'So how late am I?' she tried to joke getting off the floor.

Jessy listened to Kiera and followed where her hand was pointing. "Finally! We are doing something." Jessy cringed, "I said it out loud right?" She turned bright red but still kept walking on.

Daniel followed Kiera and was quite excited as he was going to know some secret passages for the school.It sounded exciting.

Ginny couldn't help it. she burst out laughing when she saw Crystal slid up to them. She managed to wave to Kasey when she appeared and she calmed down when they were leaving. She couldn't wait to see where the passages were. She was keeping a space in her mind for them so she could use them again.

There was tension in the air. Jessy felt uneasy so she decided to break the silence, "Where exactly are we going Kiera?"

"I guess to explore the Dungeons"he said trying to make it scary.

'Please don't tell me you're scared daniel.' Ginny joked even though she meant it.

Kiera grinned and turned left into a dead end corridor with three statues. Kiera walked towards the statue of a man with a bowl top hat on. It was the farthest away. "We are going somewhere fun not scary." she said with a sly smile.

'Great' said ginny as she saw the three statues. 3 statues she thought.

Jessy followed Kiera and reached a dead end, there were three statues. They don't look too scary, "It seems like we reached a dead end, unless you don't know where you are going - which I know you do - is there a secret passage here?" Jessy thought out loud and pointed her question to Keira who was smiling a very sly smile.

Ginny watched as Keira leaned and whispered 'anglefish' to a statue. Angelfish, statue, good, got it. She grinned back at keira.

Daniel followed the group to the dead nd and watched kiera say the password and the man bow to him"So where does this passage lead us?"heasekd

Jessy jumped as the statue moved and revealed a secret passage. "Whoa Keira, where'd'ya learn that? The password is Angelfish right?" Jessy jumped in excitement and asked again, "Where will it lead us?"

Charlie appeared behind the group of students, a juvenile but maniacal smile placed upon his deathly white face. His dirty, oily hair hung around his jaw and over his eyes. He took a single step forward, the chains around his feet clanking together, and disappeared again, before any of the students had had a chance to turn around.

Jessy's head was so clouded with questions and thoughts that she nearly missed the clanking of chains that sounded through the dungeons. It perked up her senses, "Did anybody hear that?" she asked worriedly. I think I'm going crazy...

'here the clanking. yes,' said ginny, turning round but seeing nothing. 'probably a ghost.'

Kiera turned at the sound of the noise. She thought she saw something disappear. "I heard it but its not part of this secrect passage. We are heading down to an indoor lake type thing. Its always the same temperature but it doesnt have any fish." she said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back