1st Exploration

Patrick Britton

Patrick made his way down to the dungeons to meet the Exploration Club memebers for their first exploration. They had discussed in their first meeting that they would be exploring the dungeons. Patrick found that perfectly find.Since he, himself had only been down at the dungeons to go to his Potions class, and was interested in learing about all the secret passages that could be found in the dungeons. Reaching the place where they had decided to meet Patrick stood along one of the walls and waited for the rest of the memebers to arrive.

Jessy was getting ready to explore the dungeons, she double checked that she has her wand and raced down the flights of stair until she reached the dungeons. She tried to keep her footsteps as quiet as possible so no-one should wake up unneccesarily. Entereing the dungeons, Jessy saw Patrick and Kiera. She walked over to both of them and said, "Hello guys, isn;t this exciting! Our very first exploration."

[color=cc66ff]Lemina was excited, she was heading down to the dungeons for their first exploration. She didn't know exactly where to go so she just went in the direction of her Potions classroom. Then she spotted Patrick, Kiera and Jessy conversing nearby. She approached them and said, "Hi guys!"[/color]

Jessy was just looking around trying to look for anything out of the ordinary, she looked towards the entrance of the dungeons and she saw Lemina. She geeted her "Hello Lemina! Isn't it exciting, our very first exploration." She clasped her hand together and fiddle with them for a while. She does that when she is nervous.

[color=cc66ff]"I know, it's really exciting." she told Jessy, glancing at Patrick.[/color]

Daniel had completely forgotten that they were going to explore and was snoring in his bed till when he heard some muttering about the exploration in his dorm.He got dressed up quickly and came down to the Dungeons.he wasnt suprised to see people had arrived before him as it was very likely to be so as he was late."hello guys.So are we ready to start the exploration.?"he asked

((I am struggling wid my exams and Rp's.It is so hard :(( ))

[color=cc66ff]Lemina saw Dan approach them, noticing he looked like he was late. "Well I think that more people will be coming. As you can see there is only the five of us."[/color]

Jessy was talking to Lemina when Daniel appeared, he greeted them and Jessy replied "Hello Dan, as Lemina said there are only five - now six - of us. I think we'll just wait for them and then we'll start, am I right Patrick?" Jessy turned to PAtrick and gave him a questioning look.

Patrick turned towards Kiera as she approched him,"Hello Kiera," Patrick said greeting her. As soon as he had finished greeting her, Jessy, Lemina, and Dan appeared."Hey, guys." He said now greeting them. "Lemina is correct, we are still waiting on a couple of people," Patrick said. He turned to Jessy when she asked him the question,"Yes, you too are correct. As soon as the rest of the members get here we will begin the exploration." Patrick said answering Jessy's question.

"So who is going to le4ad our exploration today?"Dan asked guessing that patrick might not know the secret passage wasy and stuff

((Sorry, I was up late-ish last night and couldn't think staright... :D))

Jessy nodded her thanks to Patrick and turned to Lemina, "Sorry, I didn't know what I was saying. There's five of us then." Jessy grinned and fiddled with her fingers. You could tell that she was quite nervous, but she threw it off nevertheless and 'mingled' with other people as they waited for everyone else to come.

Kiera smiled at Lemina and two other first years she didnt know. "Hey Lemina!" she greeted her. She heard Dan ask his question. She turned her attention towards Patrick though she assumed the answer was that he would.

Patrick turned to Daniel as he asked his question. He had actually already thought about that, and having forgotten to ask someone if they would mind leading the exploration he turned to Kiera before speaking."Well since I have hardly ever been in the dungeons, I am afraid I do not know where any of the secret passageways are located. So I was thinking that maybe Kiera would mind leading the first exploration." Patrick said all at once.

(((I really should send a message to everyone else. I don't think they know the Exploration is opened.)))

Patrick tought about it for sometime. After some more moments of thinking he spoke up, "Well I suppose that too could work. So unless any one is against it than you will help lead this Exploration."

[color=cc66ff]Lemina listened to them making the decission that Kiera would lead the exploration. She was fine with this and quite glad.[/color]

"Cool"he said."Where does this secret passage lead us?"he asked excitedly

Jessy was listening to what Patrick was saying. "There are secret passageways!?!?!?!" she said, shock was written all over her face. "I never knew that..." she smiled and regained her compsure. This is going to be exciting....

"ya they are, I have heard about them but never ggot the courage to ask someone"he said

Jessy gulped to Kiera's reply, the smile on her face didn't help either. This made her scared, but still excited. Jessy gave a scared smile and said, "When are we...umm, going to find out?"

Jessy gave an obvious sigh and said, "Thanks." she fidgeted with her hands again as she waited for the signal to start exploring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back