• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Recent content by Samantha Remdond

  1. Samantha Remdond

    Closed Poking Around

    Sam hoped her face wasn't too hard when she spoke about her Dad."He doesn't really try to find me." However, she got excited when the boy agreed to explore the forest with her."Yes! Let's go see if we can find them!" Before she entered the forest, she held out her hand to the boy."I'm Samantha...
  2. Samantha Remdond

    Closed Poking Around

    Sam laughed."Yes to spy on people! Well, I mostly do it to get away from my Dad, but that works too." She thought for a moment, then heard him say that his shins hurt. Her eyes lit up."Well, I mean, you could take a break and come explore with me. If you wanted?" She crossed her fingers behind...
  3. Samantha Remdond

    Closed Poking Around

    Sam grinned."Trees are pretty cool. I prefer looking out of them though." She listened to him talk about centaurs. She remembered Daniel mentioning them, but that was it."Oh, are they in the forest? Maybe we could ask them what they call them." She mentioned this, hoping that the boy would...
  4. Samantha Remdond

    Closed Poking Around

    Sam jumped at the sound of a voice."Oh, I mean, yeah I was, but, uh, I'm just looking. Yeah, looking." She laughed, a little nervous. She liked the idea of exploring, but didn't fancy getting in trouble. What if her Dad found out? He'd probably pull her out of the school. She listened to him...
  5. Samantha Remdond

    Closed Poking Around

    Samantha had never been this close to the Forbidden Forest before. Her brother had always told her to never go in there. Still, curiosity got the better of her and here she was. Standing outside the entrance, she wondered if it was actually a bad idea. What if she got lost and never found her...
  6. Samantha Remdond

    The Sorting Ceremony: Y35

    Samantha was having a difficult time stopping her mouth from dropping open. The school looked amazing, which she had expected from talking to Daniel, but it was a whole other level. Sam wasn't bothered by the fact she was surrounded by other first year students, in a huge hall with the rest of...
Back
Top