• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Recent content by Kris Turner

  1. K

    Character Time!

    So a new year and new characters! Basically this year I want to have some decent solid characters and for most (if not all of them) to have some resemblance to a life. </COLOR></SIZE>HOGWARTIANS<i></i> So I have my four Hogwart students, three of them first years, one a second year. Each of...
  2. K

    Y22 Hufflepuff Quidditch Tryouts

    Kris had been looking forward to returning to school and not just to see his friends, but quidditch. He felt like last year he'd let his team down, as even only being an alternate he'd been asked to play in a majority of games. In two of the games he had played he'd been hit multiple times by...
  3. K

    Guess Whos back?

    UPDATE:Laptop is ready now :D
  4. K

    Guess Whos back?

    Yep that's right! It was my birthday today, and I got a new laptop, so I should be back online fulltime by Wednesday :3 I've seriously missed you all and congrats to marga on her Promotion :D Cannot wait to be back, see you soon :3- Dakota
  5. K

    More Rocks For Me

    He stifled a laugh, remembering the first time they had met and them agreeing that Kris could be the quiet smart one and Avie the more talkative one. Back at home Kris used to learn a lot, so know a fair variety of big words. "Deliberately Abstaining is like avoiding it, but on purpose because...
  6. K

    I'm a Klutz

    I Sorta had food as well and when I dropped everything I went to catch the food not the laptop.... I need to sort my priorities
  7. K

    I'm a Klutz

    So I sort of dropped my laptop and I think the harddrive is broken so until it fixes itself (I know not gonna happen) or I get the money to fix it then I'm screwed. Until then I'm gonna be super slow at replying sorry guys ;-; -Dakota :dead:
  8. K

    Your Mood in GIFs

    Hair flickery BAMFing and for those who know me better than most The thing I saw the most
  9. K

    Tired of Waiting

    He smiled at Boston's attempt of an apology and hug. But the words still lingered in the air. He was a wuss. Admittedly Boston was his only friend in his house, and his only friend who was a girl and he didn't want to ruin their friendship by shouting like an idiot. He didn't even know why that...
  10. K

    Perfect Match

    Carter and Kiera Potter xD a friend recommended it
  11. K

    More Rocks For Me

    He laughed at Avie's reaction. He was quite sure he'd never had it before, never really been in the situation to try it. "It's not like I've been deliberately abstaining from it my whole life," He laughed, "Fine I'll try your beverage." He shifted uncomfortably on the hard ground as he tried to...
  12. K

    More Rocks For Me

    Kris picked up a specially rounded rock, and played with it in his hands as Avie talked. Kris enjoyed conversations with Avie because he didn't have to provide much talking, Avie thought of nearly all the conversation himself. "I've um, Never... I haven't tried it." he sputtered. Now he felt...
  13. K

    Y21 Quidditch

    Yay Team AVIE! xD
  14. K

    More Rocks For Me

    Kris laughed. He didn't know what to expect at the Yule Ball, except that it was formal. He guessed Avie was in the same boat here as he never actually got to the event last year. Still formal can be fun, even though he completely agreed with Avie on that. It really wasn't his style. He smiled...
  15. K

    More Rocks For Me

    Kris smiled as his hand was batted away lightly. When he had woken up that morning he really hadn't planned to attack someone with rocks, however accidental it was. Well to be honest he hadn't planned anything so he supposed that he shouldn't be surprised with the outcome of what had already...
Back
Top