Y45 Sorting Reactions!

Sorting is still a short while away, but that doesn't mean we can't have some exciting sorting chats here! It's never too early, right? ^_^

As always, we love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process of sorting and transfers and exchanges! This is always such a fun time! :party:

Are you having a character sorted or transferred this year? Maybe more than one? Ten? (You know who you are. :r )

Are you going to try for an exchange student?

Where do you think your character will end up?

Do you think they'll be happy about where they end up? How is it going to impact their first year or their entire schooling? Do you think the sorting hat will have a difficult time placing them? Any character expecting that the sorting hat won't be able to place them and they'll have to go home? :p

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you/your character expected? Did the sorting hat say something funny to you? What'd you think of that? How nervous was your character to be sorted? How nervous were you?

Happy Sorting! :party::party::party:

I'm not ready! My first HNZ character's baby is being sorted this year :0 Mom a proud Gryffindor and dad a proud Hufflepuff HoH the cards are up in the air for Genesee! Georgiana was sorted in 2011, so this has been a long-time-coming sort of moment :o

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAVENCLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Not top of the list of expectations, but I can 100000% see why this is where Lucy wound up! (phoebe and james will be thrilled) I'm sososoosoosos happy to finally get to RP Lucy as a student aaaaaaa!!

I've always found the idea of hatstalls really interesting too, and I'm so pleased that Lucy managed to be so complex. (Sry for the extra work tho Hat...) I think it'll have an interesting effect on how I RP her settling into her house and starting to develop her own identity rather than being torn between her different family members.

whwhoeuhoheehoauhoehuehaeeheou lucy c:

claw girls year lets go!

I fully expected to lean Gryffindor over Ravenclaw but I'm happy for another girl in blue. Plus, Gabrielle will be thrilled and Miranda will hate that part of it :r she can be like a mini version of her mum except actually personable, lol

@Miro Morales-Albertson !! Such a completely different direction than his parents, which is probably a good thing! I hope Anna is pleased with it for him!

I got Astraea Vale's little brother Osiris, and Lucien Snow and Esme Lancaster's son, Jean.

I don't have a clue on both of them. Probably end up with 2 Slytherins.

Update: Make that 3, since I wanted to throw a girl in the mix.
Osiris Vale: Honestly, doesn't surprise me. He could have either been a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw, or a very chaotic Gryffindor. Just definitely not a Hufflepuff xD
Jean Lancaster-Snow: He had a bit of everything in him, but he really wanted Slytherin cause of his parents and brother. He would have been suited for Slytherin or Gryffindor, personally.
Makaria Styx: She was a bit more of a wild card. She is definitely curious and inquisitive. She would have made a fabulous Slytherin too, but she fits in well with her big brother, Loki.

I am apparently allergic to having Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs.

I think I always psych myself out if I feel too confident in my guess. But yes, I should have known she'd end up in Ravenclaw all along. My third claw girl, oh my!

Very happy to up my numbers in Ravenclaw even though it means I have no Slytherins now :o

Taking after her mother with the house! Actually pleased with it as well. I used to have a Gryffindor streak that went away when the Hufflepuffs rose up in my character list so it's nice to get another red. I need a green though, been too long!

And two of my characters' babies are going to be in the same house :0 I wonder if they'll be friends!

I thought she'd be a Hufflepuff for sure, but looks like this girl is too much of a silly goose to not end up in the bird house. :lol:

The sorting hat be savage.

Was really hoping for Slytherin, but tbh I did see Ravenclaw as I was writing the form. The last house was always going to be Gryffindor.

I'm not sure where she's going to go being a Ravenclaw but I guess we will just have to wait and see lol.

I'm a little bit shocked at Zora but mostly because I thought she'd be a Ravenclaw. I just had a gut feeling. I'm happy either way. Timothy Bledsoe is not shocking at all for Gryffindor though I will say I am a bit surprised by the Hat's comments about him fitting well in Puff or Claw.

Oh look, I finally made a new character. Maybe one day he'll also have a face

Anyway, here's Dillon, Conan's little brother. I probably should have sorted him last year along with all the other menaces because he's very much going to be one :r I'd love it if he ended up in Hufflepuff just so I can have one character in each house, but I have a feeling he'll either be a Gryffindor or Slytherin.

I sorted a fourth. Blame Dan for roping me into a twin plot xD
He seems like a Gryffindor, or a Hufflepuff. Nothing about him says Slytherin. Fingers crossed I don't have 3 serpents in one year.

I had a very realistic nightmare dream that Dillon was sorted into Ravenclaw, but luckily for him (and the Ravenclaws) that didn't happen.

Can't believe I'm already back to having a Slytherin again. I'm curious to see what he thinks of his new housemates. Also I love that the hat agreed to his dumb request :wub:

He can be adopted by the 2nd year menaces :r (on a side note there's way too many of those second years who are now beaters). Someone's got to stir things up in that year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back