Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosette Mayfair

OOC First Name
Mintzy ❤
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2 Essence of Mermaid Scale
Hey HNZ,

I'm posting this, since I'll be out for a couple of days. (Tomorrow up to Monday, the funeral will be on Monday)
Just a few hours ago, today. My grandmother was announced dead, she'd been in and out of the hospital for months now. Being bedridden, in a coma and sum it all up her breast cancer and more things. We're all devastated and mourning, in which I'll be unavailable for the coming days. Though not entirely, as I'll try to be online from time to time. As for my Quidditch Players, Milena La Fleur and Yerik Rhys Price, they are available to join the game this Friday. I'll try my best to be online every night (also I think I can find wifi there), since it's a five day game. I'll be very present on other days. So to in short, I'll be availabe from time to time. Thank You for understanding.
Please pray for the repose of the soul of my grandmother. Will see you all in my return and when I can. :correct:

- -Mintzy

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that!

Condolences to you.

See you when you get back!

^_^

Im sorry for your loss Mintz, may your grandmother make the journey through the heavens and look down on you. Bless her soul and lay her to rest. I shall wait or you to return. May you find your way through darkness and seek the light of your ancesters.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother.

So sorry to hear darling!
You know where to find us if you need us!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, and I know exactly what you are going through. Take as long as you need and come back when you're ready. :hug:

Sorry to hear about your grandmother! :hug:
Take as much time as you need. It's totally understandable! ♥

:console: I'm so sorry Mintzy!
Take as long as you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back