OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evelyn was almost done with delivering and this next one was for a Slytherin girl. The blonde decided to try the great hall. When she entered and walked over to the table of her ex and friends she saw Fleur sitting and waved at the girl. But she was here now for Brooklyn. So decided to just go for it. '' Hi! I'm looking for Brooklyn Vacarius. I've got a rose for you.'' the blonde asked and waited until anyone at the table said that she was Brooklyn.

Brooklyn was learning the small steps of sign language, which helped her communicate a little bit. It would take some time to learn though, which she would accept. At least she had an unforgettable experience that would never let her touch a broom again. In cloudy weather anyway. She felt a nudge as she had a piece of toast in her mouth, signaling to her that someone was calling her. Brooklyn waved her hand excitedly to get their attention, whoever it was.

Evelyn looked over to the table and saw someone waving. She looked behind her if she wasn't waving to someone else, but that wasn't the case. So the blonde walked over to the girl and smiled. '' Hi Brooklyn? I'm Evelyn. I've got a rose for you.'' the blonde said with a smile. She gave the yellow rose and the note that was on it and waited for a reaction.
Brooklyn,

Thankfully you'll still be able to enjoy these deliveries the same way you always used to! I wanted you to know that I'm very glad we're friends, and that I still have still have the opportunity to tell you so have a wonderful day!

Jessica

Brooklyn gave the older girl a smile, before taking the rose and the note. As she read it, she smiled to herself. That was really nice of Jessica. "Thank you," Brooklyn told the Gryffindor, as she folded the note and placed it next to the rose on the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back