Reactions: Year 26 Sorting and Transfers

Sorting Hat

Sorting may be a little bit away, but there's no reason we can't get this topic going. We love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process. ^_^

Are you having a character sorted/transferred? More than one?

Where do you think they'll end up?

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did the sorting hat say something funny to you? What'd you think of that?

Fawn I'm not sure where she'll be. She's pretty bold so maybe Gyffindor - but she's also ambitious and a bit hot headed - I could see her in green as well. But I'm hopping for a Gryffindor.

Megan is a super grateful girl, but not overly friendly. She's smart but she might not apply herself - and she stays out of trouble so I think Ravenclaw.

And Yiwen - Hufflepuff all the way. I just feel it!

For a while I was convinced Elt would be a Claw but now I just don't know! I'm really excited to see where the hat puts her because she could grow in any house.

Sorting this one and (hopefully) transferring another this year. If Min-Ji's not in Ravenclaw, I'm going to hulk out!

I'm really excited for sorting this year. I actually have one planned this time compared to last year when I sorted Bryony on a bit of a whim. So i'm excited to find out where Aaron is going to place. He could be either Sytherin or Gryffindor but i'm leaning towards more Slytherin. Although, I would love for him to follow his sister into Gryffindor :trolol:

Aaron Walden said:
I'm really excited for sorting this year. I actually have one planned this time compared to last year when I sorted Bryony on a bit of a whim. So i'm excited to find out where Aaron is going to place. He could be either Sytherin or Gryffindor but i'm leaning towards more Slytherin. Although, I would love for him to follow his sister into Gryffindor :trolol:
I'd love Aaron to be in the same house as Lucas. Though I'm not really sure which house that might be, I think maybe Gryffindor or Hufflepuff but his mischievous streak could put him in Slytherin so who knows.

As for my other firstie, Hayden. I think Ravenclaw.

I think Apollo is going to be a straight-cut Ravenclaw, but who knows? He could be in Slytherin now I think of it. It's an interesting decision! :D

Artemis is slightly harder to place. Off gut instinct, I think she might be a 'Puff (after all the time I've spent mocking Puffs, that is going to be strange :r ), but maybe a Gryffindor again. Either way, Artemis is going to be a complete pro at Quidditch in a few years ;) I can't wait to crush all you other teams :r

I'm still not sure I want twins though D:

James Adams said:
I think Apollo is going to be a straight-cut Ravenclaw, but who knows? He could be in Slytherin now I think of it. It's an interesting decision! :D

Artemis is slightly harder to place. Off gut instinct, I think she might be a 'Puff (after all the time I've spent mocking Puffs, that is going to be strange :r ), but maybe a Gryffindor again. Either way, Artemis is going to be a complete pro at Quidditch in a few years ;) I can't wait to crush all you other teams :r

Use the pd area to offer the other one to someone else?

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
James Adams said:

Use the pd area to offer the other one to someone else?
No, sorry, I typed it badly :p I do want both, but at the same time, I'm going to hate myself for doing it to me xD

(If that makes any sense?)

Aahh Ravenclaw is perfect for her I'm so happy!! :claire:

I wasn't really sure where Merrill would go, and past experience had told me that meant Hufflepuff, but here we are :p

I am happy, and Merrill is as well. She was a little scared she would be put into Slytherin (not that there's anything wrong with that :r )

This year I have five so.. Honestly, these are the most mixed up ones I've ever had where I don't have a clue.
Zoe Katsaros: I think it is a toss up between all houses. Although, I don't see her as a Puff, but I bet it is in there somewhere.
Cristian Kyle: Cristian may end up as a Gryffindor or a Slytherin. Could be a Puff too.
Ryuu Arai: Definitely not Slytherin material. The hat can not do him wrong though. It sees more than me.
Godric Kingston: This one could definitely be a Gryffindor or a Slytherin. He's very vocal, and doesn't really seek out wisdom.
Venus Fontaine: She could be a Gryffindor too. I think she could be in everything. She wants to be a Ravenclaw but she doesn't have the brains.

Well I definitely wasn't expecting Hufflepuff xD maybe I'm too much of a Huffle myself :lol:

Bwahahahaha, Gryffindor! That was unexpected but pleasantly pleasing. Bren is the first Gryffindor in his family. May patience find the poor staff/professors that have to deal with Bren.

Well, only one of my characters didn't go where i wanted her - but I can't complain about Megan Being Slytherin, or Fawn for that matter.

Yiwen in hufflepuff was expected too, I don't know what i would have thought if she hadn't been there - same as her older sister <3

Can't say I'm surprised with the Gryffindor turnout xD Really, I went in not wanting to expect anything and just developed Zara as I wished, but I think being a lion will do her well, and that she'll have tons of fun~

I am glad Riley got sorted into Gryffindor, because that's exactly where I wanted him to be in

Oooh I didn't expect Anabelle to be in Slytherin, but I can so how it works. Totally saw Zenia as a lion. Really happy with my turn outs hehe.

I'm coming back after a few years away from HNZ (hello!) and I had entirely forgotten just how strong the sorting anticipation was haha... I can't stop refreshing the thread (fingers crossed for Ravenclaw!)

Min-Ji Song said:
The Hat headed my warning ... <3
Oooor Min-Ji was just really suited to Ravenclaw :r :p

Riley Sparkles said:
Min-Ji Song said:
The Hat headed my warning ... <3
Oooor Min-Ji was just really suited to Ravenclaw :r :p
I designed it that way, of course! If he wasn't in Ravenclaw, I would have spat the dummy =))

Yeah I´m happy. I got Elizabeth in the house where I wanted her to be. Together with Riley super fun! :D

Lucas to Gryffindor. A little surprised, I suspected Slytherin by the time I was done but it was between Gryffindor and Slytherin so I'm happy.

Hayden to Slytherin. Surprised. I was sure he was a Ravenclaw, but not my first surprise Slytherin. I'm not unhappy with his sorting.

Aaaah I really didn't expect Ainsley to wind up in Hufflepuff lol she's not really a kind or loyal or peopley person at all, and she has no personal interest in coming out of her shell, so I don't think she's going to fit in very well. Not my first unexpected Hufflepuff though (my third I think?) so I suppose it's just my fate... maybe I just write very Hufflepuffy sorting forms...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back