Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
24" Bloodwood with Nogtail tail core
hi it is me again. im a little sick currently, so i am ignoring all capitalization to get this going, if it does go anywhere anyway. point is, i have people, and they are looking for new things. so if i can get one new thread out of this, i will consider it a win.

monday weeks
feaae5e7a74085e584ff2e6f3b3150ab.jpg

6th year overachiever
monday is a bit of an overachiever, and he
is aware of it. he does like to socialize when
he has the time. he is a bit awkward, and not
exactly well-versed in romance at all. he does
not think that he has the time for such things.
in reality, he doesn't feel anything as of yet.
what i need: friends, 1 sided crushes, etc.
chaos zhefarovich ii
2c1925d2a90283199659b2f839d987838230aaf8.jpg

5th year puppet master
chaos is a character that i have not done
a lot with, and i probably should. he is a
decent student, but he loves to manipulate
people. he can put on a hell of a facade of a
caring person, but honestly, he does not. he
is sheltered and tricky to get along with.
what i need: everything.
cassius styx
Theo-Raeken-theo-raeken-cody-christian-39455125-200-200.jpg

4th year a**hole
cass here loves punching people in the face.
i wont lie about that. this year he is different
because he found out his brother is a werewolf
and he wants to protect dante at all costs. he is
more vulnerable this year, so he might be either
more violent or, dare i say, nicer? he is fun anyway
what i need: enemies, fun things, distractions
terror zhefarovich
2021c968749497c592868bb8f6ff65b41938ab7e.jpg

4th year loose-cannon
terror showed his colors during the dueling
tournament. he stops at nothing to make
people squirm, and the more they react, the
more enjoyment he gets - even if he doesn't
care about what he says. he can be a loyal
friend, if someone makes it that far.
what i need: interactions galore
loki styx
6b847f8b9bb95bad4d3b102155f255422271dac1.png

3rd year loner
loki is styxs youngest son, and he sure does
act like his dad in some ways. he comes off
as someone who doesn't want to be bothered
and he doesnt. he talks to those that he feels
are worth his time, which most people are not
in his eyes. he is a smart kid, but he thinks that
his time is best spent outside of the school.
what i need: people to rp with generally
horror zhefarovich
00efd883c88c2e9c2e49bd3b4c5a88a3152af660.jpg

3rd year sadist
horror is terror's younger twin brother and
he hates it when people confuse the two of
them. he does not express his emotions so it
is hard to read him. he does what he wants,
when he wants. he, like terror, likes to make
people squirm. he gets enjoyment out of it
but he does think before he speaks.
what i need: more rps with him
artemis vasilakis
cbcee41b62ae6c606438270f44bde1282aabe50e.png

2nd year artist
artie here is a quite little hufflepuff but dont
let that fool you to think that she is a doormat
because she isnt. she hates all sorts of bullies!
she stands her ground when people are being
mean. she is sweet otherwise, and loves things
that is quidditch. she even wants to join the team
when they open try outs! she is just adorable.
what i need: literally all the things.
dante styx
203056233532c7714c83e74969cdfc4cc7dab862.png

2nd year hothead
dante here is a complex little guy. he comes
from a pureblood fanatic background and he
is a werewolf! he is working on calming down
now that some of his trusted siblings know. he
is scared that he will not survive for long in his
family. so, he is not going to act out as much,
and enjoy what life has to offer him.
what i need: gimme all the things
makaria styx
adab31c227fac9020423eb8173c0eb71fb79a370.jpg

1st year petty princess
makaria is loki's little sister and she is very
curious about everything that takes up her
interest. she is a bit of a wild card though,
i don't know too much about her yet but
cheers to whoever wants to meet her and
break her out of her shell. she isnt prejudice
so much as just standoffish, and can be petty
what i need: like, all the things.
jean lancaster-snow
43eb94eb6990ac9eba7f948d31186f05533331ad.jpg

1st year quidditch fanatic
if anyone remembers lucien snow and esme
lancaster, well, this is their son. jean is fairly
sheltered, but he loves everything divination
and quidditch. he takes after his parents and
their interests. he does not see his dad as much
so he isnt a supremacist. or if he is, he has not
told me about it. so, this is little jean!
what i need: like makaria, everything.
osiris vale
638b51b38a427d36e54b48f6f6bac0f90f719e61.png

1st year freak
this is astraea's little brother, osiris. he also
goes by oz. oz is a pyromaniac. he loves all
things fire related. he also enjoys cutting off
heads from dolls and other toys. mutilation
of objects is his specialty. oz is also a bit of a
survivor so he can track things, name plants,
etc. oz is, just to put it lightly, odd.
what i need: gimme all plots.
isabella romanes
aaeb5b0edc850ba6d84392263619679fb039bf4c.jpg

hnz nurse
isabella here is a nurse that graduated
from hnz a long time ago. early days and
she is a mother to 8 kids. she is dating a
professor, misha haden. it is not exactly a
secret relationship. as a nurse, she treats
injuries with quidditch most often since
she spent years playing it.
what i need: plots, people to heal
killian borisyuk
8cf702a2e49aa9b8fa3fda82c0344aec3e4eff21.jpg

hom professor
killian is my part-giant professor that has
a permanent scowl. and as of august, he
will have a son. not many things will make
him squirm, but fatherhood has. killian is
hard to get along with because he is a
grumpy professor. he used to fight for
a living, and isnt exactly a good guy.
what i need: peer interactions, stuffs
kalif styx
b245a12d3204955eeb4edc0117eb2f00fe5ecdc8.jpg

transfig professor
styx here has been around hnz since the
stone age. he is skilled in legilimency and
occlumency. he knows how one can turn
into an animagus. basically, he knows his
stuff. he isn't exactly friendly. he is probs
the coldest prof that exists. he does not
ever leave his office except for dinner.
what i need: peer interactions

and here is a list of the other characters i have. i am open to do things with all of them.
  • wolfgang baros: obliviator
  • larissa baros: 4th year beauxbatons
  • kaelan borisyuk: healer
  • kira borisyuk: model
  • kade borisyuk: scitorari, tattoo artist and uni student
  • zoe katsaros: photographer
  • daemyn knight: borgin & burke's owner, duelist
  • vincent poe: 6th year beauxbatons, seeker and co-captain
  • kalif styx ii: newly wed, works with the fergusson family
  • apollo vasilakis: professor quidditch player, keas
  • chaos zhefarovich: stay at home parent

Hey Kaitlyn! I can offer Morrie here for Oz. She's a bit of a freak herself. Maybe they could experiment with fire in the common room, like throwing parchment on the fireplace, then lead on to throwing other stuff on there to see what happens. Let me know what you think. Also, I hope you are feeling better! :)

Hey!!

I have a suggestion for Osiris to be possible friends? or at least rp with my firstie Miro. Miro loves the outdoors and having adventures outside and I think he and Osiris could have fun pretending they're in a survival situation in the forbidden forest because of course Miro for sure wants to explore it, do you think they'd both end up at the same spot in the forest together and just decide to build a shelter and try to start a campfire etc??

I think this could be fun as well if we leave it open for other firsties and cause a little chaos, i do expect they'll get caught eventually as well :p

I hope you are feeling better soon and that you take it easy and slowly. You know how terribly disorganized and prone to forgetting things I am so I won't offer too much but as I mentioned on discord I will start up a thread for Aine and Styx soon (after the shopping dies down a bit).

As for others, I think I'm almost on track with Gabrielle to having some sort of muse for her so I could have her expressing sympathy to Killian (and mentioning her own daughter having just been sorted to throw him for a loop). Alternatively Chaos more actively manipulating Yuelia (since I am trying to work out where she's at, she could even end up with a one-sided ill fated crush) or possibly Miranda going out of her way to befriend Makaria? I think she'd try and make her feel at home in the dorms, and if she realizes the relation to Professor Styx she'd probably see them having at least something in common.

Not necessarily looking at all of those but just a couple of options if you were interested in any!

Hi Kaitlyn! I'd be keen to do more with Monday and Demetrius potentially, I think they got along pretty well. Though Demetrius hasn't been the best student, but he actually got good grades last IC year so maybe they could talk about that or something? I don't know, I don't have any concrete ideas for them but I like them as friends.

For first years, I'm curious how Kyousuke and Makaria would get along. Kyousuke is a bit quiet, but he's sort of learnt to be sociable when he has to be so maaybe he can get her out of her shell. Alternatively, if you think someone louder might work better, my other first year Aroha is more outgoing but she might get on Makaria's nerves, I don't know.

I have a couple options for you.
Bas x Monday: I feel like Bas would definitely flirt with Monday and say some cheesy stuff about finally liking Monday's etc and be really up for anything he is and find the awkward thing kind of endearing but if it's not reciprocated Basquiat is kind of a Magpie in the sense that he goes for the shiniest thing around so while he would passively flirt with Monday he would put most of his attention elsewhere and assume he is into girls.
Bas x Chaos: Bas would probably believe that Chaos is a decent person but also he's not easily manipulated into doing things he doesn't want to do because he's pretty aloof and does what he wants mostly so his impression of Chaos would be... alright guy... and that'd be it.
Marigold x Artemis: They're dorm mates so they'd at least know each other from there but Goldie is a little quiet and a little shy so she wouldn't actively try to interact. Maybe Artemis does because she thinks Goldie is mean by not speaking to people and Goldie is just awkwardly there like... what is happening?
Zora x Artemis: Zora is a Puff firstie... maybe Artemis kinda takes her under her wing a little bit and helps her telling her where to sit with each professor/class or secrets about the school a completely unaware first year might not know? Zora is a pretty good kid and just wants to make people happy so she'd be easy enough to pick on so maybe Artemis sees that in her... idk?
Zora x Dante: Zora would find him pretty but that's pretty much it. He'd probably not know she exists... Maybe it could be her first crush and completely one sided, I assume?
Zora x Makaria: Zora would think Makaria is probably cool and just want to be her friend and try to please her?

I'm running out of steam so feel free to suggest/edit/etc anything.

Hey Kaitlyn! I can offer Morrie here for Oz. She's a bit of a freak herself. Maybe they could experiment with fire in the common room, like throwing parchment on the fireplace, then lead on to throwing other stuff on there to see what happens. Let me know what you think. Also, I hope you are feeling better! :)
I think you just named Osiris' new best friend! He is going to love the common room fire and throwing things in it!

Hey!!

I have a suggestion for Osiris to be possible friends? or at least rp with my firstie Miro. Miro loves the outdoors and having adventures outside and I think he and Osiris could have fun pretending they're in a survival situation in the forbidden forest because of course Miro for sure wants to explore it, do you think they'd both end up at the same spot in the forest together and just decide to build a shelter and try to start a campfire etc??

I think this could be fun as well if we leave it open for other firsties and cause a little chaos, i do expect they'll get caught eventually as well :p
I like the idea of an open topic with Osiris and Milo in the forest, open for them to get busted! Osiris doesn't know how to make a fire by sticks yet, but he will eventually!

I hope you are feeling better soon and that you take it easy and slowly. You know how terribly disorganized and prone to forgetting things I am so I won't offer too much but as I mentioned on discord I will start up a thread for Aine and Styx soon (after the shopping dies down a bit).

As for others, I think I'm almost on track with Gabrielle to having some sort of muse for her so I could have her expressing sympathy to Killian (and mentioning her own daughter having just been sorted to throw him for a loop). Alternatively Chaos more actively manipulating Yuelia (since I am trying to work out where she's at, she could even end up with a one-sided ill fated crush) or possibly Miranda going out of her way to befriend Makaria? I think she'd try and make her feel at home in the dorms, and if she realizes the relation to Professor Styx she'd probably see them having at least something in common.

Not necessarily looking at all of those but just a couple of options if you were interested in any!
Yeah, after shopping, some more stuff with Aine and Styx. I still feel so bad for her.
That would definitely throw Killian through a loop. They could talk about being parents, and what to do and what not to do.
If Yuelia develops a crush on Chaos and he knows about it, he can use it to his advantage, and would manipulate her! That is just the unfortunate guy he is...
Honestly, the only reason why I sorted Makaria was to be friends with Miranda. :r So, dormmates with prof parents that are both in Ravenclaw - just perfection.

That's 4 threads that would be easy to do!

Hi Kaitlyn! I'd be keen to do more with Monday and Demetrius potentially, I think they got along pretty well. Though Demetrius hasn't been the best student, but he actually got good grades last IC year so maybe they could talk about that or something? I don't know, I don't have any concrete ideas for them but I like them as friends.

For first years, I'm curious how Kyousuke and Makaria would get along. Kyousuke is a bit quiet, but he's sort of learnt to be sociable when he has to be so maaybe he can get her out of her shell. Alternatively, if you think someone louder might work better, my other first year Aroha is more outgoing but she might get on Makaria's nerves, I don't know.
I think that Demetrius and Monday would make really good friends! They can study together or something, since Monday actually does struggle with Transfiguration.

We can do Aroha and Makaria probably during semester 2 so that Makaria can hex her or something when her nerves are hit. We can definitely try Makaria and Kyousuke together and see how they get along.

I have a couple options for you.
Bas x Monday: I feel like Bas would definitely flirt with Monday and say some cheesy stuff about finally liking Monday's etc and be really up for anything he is and find the awkward thing kind of endearing but if it's not reciprocated Basquiat is kind of a Magpie in the sense that he goes for the shiniest thing around so while he would passively flirt with Monday he would put most of his attention elsewhere and assume he is into girls.
Bas x Chaos: Bas would probably believe that Chaos is a decent person but also he's not easily manipulated into doing things he doesn't want to do because he's pretty aloof and does what he wants mostly so his impression of Chaos would be... alright guy... and that'd be it.
Marigold x Artemis: They're dorm mates so they'd at least know each other from there but Goldie is a little quiet and a little shy so she wouldn't actively try to interact. Maybe Artemis does because she thinks Goldie is mean by not speaking to people and Goldie is just awkwardly there like... what is happening?
Zora x Artemis: Zora is a Puff firstie... maybe Artemis kinda takes her under her wing a little bit and helps her telling her where to sit with each professor/class or secrets about the school a completely unaware first year might not know? Zora is a pretty good kid and just wants to make people happy so she'd be easy enough to pick on so maybe Artemis sees that in her... idk?
Zora x Dante: Zora would find him pretty but that's pretty much it. He'd probably not know she exists... Maybe it could be her first crush and completely one sided, I assume?
Zora x Makaria: Zora would think Makaria is probably cool and just want to be her friend and try to please her?

I'm running out of steam so feel free to suggest/edit/etc anything.
That's a fair bit of options, so let's see... For anything involving Bas, are you planning on transferring him in the school? Otherwise it might be hard for me to do any threads and get them far along before the start of the year and the forums are closed for students.
Artemis wouldn't think that Marigold is mean when she isn't speaking, more or less just think she is awkward and do small gestures to try to get Marigold to open up. Like bring a snack or something.
Artemis and Zora could be cool, and Artie could show her around the school! Show her the pretty spots and such. Maybe try to get her to join the conglomerated arts club.
Yeah it would probably be one-sided. Dante does have plenty of Hufflepuff people that he does get along with (weird and he fights with Slytherins).
I like the idea of Zora and Makaria! I don't know much about her, so having her in threads will help me establish her.

Kaitlyn!

So i do think that Apolline Fontaine and Jean Lancaster-snow should meet and maybe be friends or enemies. Just given the familial connections of it all. Apolline is a fairly friendly girl, she feels the pressure to do well because of her mother. so yeah. Let me know.

And you know i'm always game for more Cassius & Gregory - maybe some violence.....

Horror/Terror ( i can't mind which) and Savannah were interesting. I'd be happy to explore that more.

Artemis and Friday could spend some more time together?

Callie and Dante were also interesting.

Tbh, i'd be happy with anything and all combinations. So if anything catches your fancy let me know.

I think that Demetrius and Monday would make really good friends! They can study together or something, since Monday actually does struggle with Transfiguration.

We can do Aroha and Makaria probably during semester 2 so that Makaria can hex her or something when her nerves are hit. We can definitely try Makaria and Kyousuke together and see how they get along.
Yeah, we can totally do a study thread with the two of them. Demetrius is starting to get serious about studying, so I can see that happening.

I like the sound of both of those! If I start the one with Kyousuke, would it be in character for Makaria to join in or should we approach it differently?

Sweet! Should we start with Miranda and Makaria and see how we go from there?

I think you just named Osiris' new best friend! He is going to love the common room fire and throwing things in it!

Bonded over fire! xDI am happy to start it, would you prefer something that's open or closed?

Kaitlyn!

So i do think that Apolline Fontaine and Jean Lancaster-snow should meet and maybe be friends or enemies. Just given the familial connections of it all. Apolline is a fairly friendly girl, she feels the pressure to do well because of her mother. so yeah. Let me know.

And you know i'm always game for more Cassius & Gregory - maybe some violence.....

Horror/Terror ( i can't mind which) and Savannah were interesting. I'd be happy to explore that more.

Artemis and Friday could spend some more time together?

Callie and Dante were also interesting.

Tbh, i'd be happy with anything and all combinations. So if anything catches your fancy let me know.
Emzies my dear! I will never say no to Apolline and Jean, just because of Victoire and OC Jean. I'd be happy to explore them and see how they are with each other! I don't think Lucien would have told Jean anything about Victoire at all (I doubt he has anything against her now honestly).
You just can't leave poor Gregory alone for one year, can you? xD Considering how unpredictable Cass is right now, I will not rule out violence with him :r I'm down.
I think it was Terror cause they were in the same year. He would love to keep getting under her skin, that is for sure.
Artie x Friday were adorable so yes, pls make her more weary of Gryffindors.
Callie and Dante were pretty cute. I do want someone to be his close friend and maybe get busted being a werewolf xD

I'll probably discord you for other stuff when my brain isn't foggy!

Yeah, we can totally do a study thread with the two of them. Demetrius is starting to get serious about studying, so I can see that happening.

I like the sound of both of those! If I start the one with Kyousuke, would it be in character for Makaria to join in or should we approach it differently?
Monday can help him with it, and he lives by flash cards! (I used them in college so that's how I know they work sometimes)
Makaria isn't always the type to approach, unless something interesting is happening, and she's ask questions.

Sweet! Should we start with Miranda and Makaria and see how we go from there?
Yesss we should! Depends on who wants to start first :r

Bonded over fire! xDI am happy to start it, would you prefer something that's open or closed?
Um, I'm not fussed! I'm good with either!

Emzies my dear! I will never say no to Apolline and Jean, just because of Victoire and OC Jean. I'd be happy to explore them and see how they are with each other! I don't think Lucien would have told Jean anything about Victoire at all (I doubt he has anything against her now honestly).
You just can't leave poor Gregory alone for one year, can you? xD Considering how unpredictable Cass is right now, I will not rule out violence with him :r I'm down.
I think it was Terror cause they were in the same year. He would love to keep getting under her skin, that is for sure.
Artie x Friday were adorable so yes, pls make her more weary of Gryffindors.
Callie and Dante were pretty cute. I do want someone to be his close friend and maybe get busted being a werewolf xD

I'll probably discord you for other stuff when my brain isn't foggy!

Do just discord me later obvs.

But otherwise, yes to all of this.

Maybe we could start with Apolline and Jean, Cassius and Gregory, Artie and Friday and Callie and Dante? I can start two if you do the other two and we can circle back to Terror and Savannah?

I like the idea of an open topic with Osiris and Milo in the forest, open for them to get busted! Osiris doesn't know how to make a fire by sticks yet, but he will eventually!
Awesome! Miro also doesn't know how to make a fire with sticks, apparently it's really difficult to do so we can have them try and fail but the important thing is they try :p

I am happy to start something, have Miro run into the forest and Osiris happens to be there, or did you want to start? I am happy either way

Do just discord me later obvs.

But otherwise, yes to all of this.

Maybe we could start with Apolline and Jean, Cassius and Gregory, Artie and Friday and Callie and Dante? I can start two if you do the other two and we can circle back to Terror and Savannah?
I do owe you an Isabella and Misha one, so I need to write that down xD
I can start Apolline x Jean and Cass x Gregory, and you do the other two? And leave Terror x Savannah in the back for now!

Awesome! Miro also doesn't know how to make a fire with sticks, apparently it's really difficult to do so we can have them try and fail but the important thing is they try :p

I am happy to start something, have Miro run into the forest and Osiris happens to be there, or did you want to start? I am happy either way
That's the important part. Golden star for effort. I can start it in a few days and pm you the link, or tag you, or both.

Monday can help him with it, and he lives by flash cards! (I used them in college so that's how I know they work sometimes)
Makaria isn't always the type to approach, unless something interesting is happening, and she's ask questions.
I love a good flashcard, I definitely use them in my studies. We should do that then, once the year properly starts up.

Oh, okay, yep, I could have Kyousuke practicing a Shakespeare monologue outside (he loves acting and Shakespeare), and Makaria to be curious about what he's doing? Just an idea. Or Kyousuke could potentially approach Makaria. He isn't usually one to start conversations but he can do. I'm good with either.

That's a fair bit of options, so let's see... For anything involving Bas, are you planning on transferring him in the school? Otherwise it might be hard for me to do any threads and get them far along before the start of the year and the forums are closed for students.
Artemis wouldn't think that Marigold is mean when she isn't speaking, more or less just think she is awkward and do small gestures to try to get Marigold to open up. Like bring a snack or something.
Artemis and Zora could be cool, and Artie could show her around the school! Show her the pretty spots and such. Maybe try to get her to join the conglomerated arts club.
Yeah it would probably be one-sided. Dante does have plenty of Hufflepuff people that he does get along with (weird and he fights with Slytherins).
I like the idea of Zora and Makaria! I don't know much about her, so having her in threads will help me establish her.
Yes.. i had many thoughts haha

Regarding Bas - I'm hoping I can but also even if he doesn't transfer I think if we smash out old school responses we'd be able to do it lol
Goldie x Artemis - I think that could still be fun to play out anyway and Goldie is just awkwardly sitting there nibbling on the snack that Artemis brings haha
Zora x Artemis - Yes that would be fun and Zora would definitely join the club.
Zora x Dante - She wouldn't act on it or anything she'd jsut be really flustered any time he was near her lol
Zora x Makaria - Great! I definitely need to explore Zora more anyway so this could be a fun way of doing that

Hi Hi!!

I am happy to offer Marley to Artie if you'd like! They're dormmates so we can try something with that? I noticed that they're both trying out for the same position for the quidditch team, so maybe we could do something with that too? Otherwise, I'm happy to put them together and see how they get on?

Also am happy to offer my firstie to any of your firsties! Am happy to put either of them together and see how they get on!

I love a good flashcard, I definitely use them in my studies. We should do that then, once the year properly starts up.

Oh, okay, yep, I could have Kyousuke practicing a Shakespeare monologue outside (he loves acting and Shakespeare), and Makaria to be curious about what he's doing? Just an idea. Or Kyousuke could potentially approach Makaria. He isn't usually one to start conversations but he can do. I'm good with either.
Agreed because I have no idea which subject would be good with flash cards, and I cannot remember what classes 6th years have the first semester off the top of my head xD

Makaria would definitely approach if she saw Kyousake talking to himself, and quoting ancient poetry/drama. I think that is the best course of action!

Yes.. i had many thoughts haha

Regarding Bas - I'm hoping I can but also even if he doesn't transfer I think if we smash out old school responses we'd be able to do it lol
Goldie x Artemis - I think that could still be fun to play out anyway and Goldie is just awkwardly sitting there nibbling on the snack that Artemis brings haha
Zora x Artemis - Yes that would be fun and Zora would definitely join the club.
Zora x Dante - She wouldn't act on it or anything she'd jsut be really flustered any time he was near her lol
Zora x Makaria - Great! I definitely need to explore Zora more anyway so this could be a fun way of doing that
I am afraid I might not do the OSW back and forth since my activity is spotty. So, let's see if he gets in and go from there! If he does transfer in, both Monday and Chaos were also transfers, so there's that commonality!
So, with the other 4 options, which ones do you want to start? We can split them in half!

Hi Hi!!

I am happy to offer Marley to Artie if you'd like! They're dormmates so we can try something with that? I noticed that they're both trying out for the same position for the quidditch team, so maybe we could do something with that too? Otherwise, I'm happy to put them together and see how they get on?

Also am happy to offer my firstie to any of your firsties! Am happy to put either of them together and see how they get on!
Hi there!
Oh, we can! Artie, whether or not she is on the team by official or alternate, she would still be happy. I think we can do a post try out and Artie would be super excited and Marley might have to run away.

So, you have Fiona... I have at least 2 RPs with each of my firsties so trying to even it out. We can do Jean and Fiona because Jean likes to have some adventures! I think Jean has the least amount of possibilities in here unless I'm blind and can't read/remember.

I'm here! (Late)

Valerius/Monday- hang out in the boys dorm?

Chaos/Kyon- more roommate madness?

Cass/Zion- more pestering?

Terror/Zion- Zion has been trying to stay a loyal friend, maybe something with them?

Loki/Horror with Airen: Airen is bubbly and perfect to annoy either of these two. Thoughts?

Artemis/Dante with Arie: Aerie and Artemis are roomies and need to hang out, and Arie is ready to hang out again with Dante- maybe something to do with her interest in duelling or photography?

Makaria/Penelope: They can fight! Penelope is a bit of a bish, you know. Could be fun?

Jean/Caius: Caius is looking to make all the friends. Could pester jean to be buddies

Isabella/Amodeus: Isabella could patch up Amodeus- again. He falls down the stairs a lot.

Killian/Mallory: More parenting talks maybe?

Styx/Mallory: What iff Misha’s new(ish) charms buddy shows up to try and meet his ‘best friend’?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back