Plot Click Bait

Jean/Caius: Caius is looking to make all the friends. Could pester jean to be buddies

Isabella/Amodeus: Isabella could patch up Amodeus- again. He falls down the stairs a lot.

Killian/Mallory: More parenting talks maybe?

Styx/Mallory: What iff Misha’s new(ish) charms buddy shows up to try and meet his ‘best friend’?
Whoa, you had a lot of options here, so let me see what we have.
Monday x Valerius: Yes, more hang outs. Valerius could talk about girls, and Monday just sit there, buffering.
Chaos x Kyon: Absolutely, since Chaos has no idea how Kyon was chosen as a prefect xD
Cass x Zion: Do you have a death wish for him?
Terror x Zion: Could do something with them, yeah. Terror isn't as filled up with classes anymore after he dropped several.
Horror/Loki x Airen: Probably more Horror there to get started on the one plot for 4th/5th year with him mentally destroying her. Loki wouldn't give her the time of day.
Artie/Dante x Arie: Artie and Arie will give me sweetness I need to counter some of the other darker things I thread so yes pls. Dante doesn't have much interest in either of those, unfortunately. I know he is into sports, but not playing them.
Makaria x Penelope: Oh yes, I need some negativity in Makaria's life. She is in threads where she is making friends. Got to have a break in that.
Jean x Caius: I don't think Jean needs to be pestered too much. He is a little nicer than I originally thought xD
Isabella x Amodeus: Wait, did she patch him up once already?
Killian x Mallory: Killian is a little extra grumpy, so tread carefully xD But all those worries he had did not come to fruition.
Styx x Mallory: One word - RIP

Monday x Valerius: Yes, more hang outs. Valerius could talk about girls, and Monday just sit there, buffering.
Chaos x Kyon: Absolutely, since Chaos has no idea how Kyon was chosen as a prefect xD
Cass x Zion: Do you have a death wish for him?
Terror x Zion: Could do something with them, yeah. Terror isn't as filled up with classes anymore after he dropped several.
Horror/Loki x Airen: Probably more Horror there to get started on the one plot for 4th/5th year with him mentally destroying her. Loki wouldn't give her the time of day.
Artie/Dante x Arie: Artie and Arie will give me sweetness I need to counter some of the other darker things I thread so yes pls. Dante doesn't have much interest in either of those, unfortunately. I know he is into sports, but not playing them.
Makaria x Penelope: Oh yes, I need some negativity in Makaria's life. She is in threads where she is making friends. Got to have a break in that.
Jean x Caius: I don't think Jean needs to be pestered too much. He is a little nicer than I originally thought xD
Isabella x Amodeus: Wait, did she patch him up once already?
Killian x Mallory: Killian is a little extra grumpy, so tread carefully xD But all those worries he had did not come to fruition.
Styx x Mallory: One word - RIP
Monday/Valerius, Chaos/Kyon, Terror/Zion, Horror/Airen, Artie/Dante, Makaria/Penelope, Caius/Jean, Killian/Mallory, Styx/Mallory: These all sound good to me!
Cass/Zion: Yes.
Arie/Dante: Arie is also into reading mysteries a lot, that could be a thing?
Isabella/Amodeus: Not officially but it could be said he's a regular there?

That looks like 12 right now, thoughts?

So, we would need to divide them in half and see who starts what! I do like them all and gives me a fair bit of variety.
Okay, so I could pick three and you can pick three? and I can save the rest to my ideas doc for the next semester?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back