Hogwarts Legacy

or now, the game sits on our steam and thinking if I should ask for a refund, any thoughts?
How quickly will you be able to upgrade your PC I guess is the question? If it will be a while, maybe refund now and then get it on a slight sale later in the year once you've had a chance to upgrade?

How quickly will you be able to upgrade your PC I guess is the question? If it will be a while, maybe refund now and then get it on a slight sale later in the year once you've had a chance to upgrade?
Probs a while (mid year). Also depends money wise, upgrading would cost about $2,000 :cry:

Ok here I am again. I’m obsessed with this game but will take some time to finish it since I’m just exploring so much. Love the broom flying. And is it me? Or I got sentimental seeing the astronomy tower where Dumbledore fell off it’s high man. Also the boat house where Snape died. Made me rewatch the movies again, crying my eyes out of peoples deaths :cry: =))

Saw some video’s about easter eggs for an memorial for Hagrid and something with Snape. Love that. Did you find some easter eggs?

i’m loving this game, but between work and other commitments I still feel like i’m really early in (Haven't unlocked brooms yet :cry:) Also I agree, Sebastian is also my ride or die =)) Trusting that boy with my life yo.

Of course I have a Hufflepuff but I intend to make all the houses eventually to see what the differences are and to check out the common rooms. It’s gonna keep me buying for a while!

Update: I did a refund through Steam and they are very fast with it. A one day service but the money comes in in 14 days. I guess savings is in order for those new pc component 🤷🏻‍♀️

Glad y’all enjoying the game :cry:

Yo, Sebastien is completely daft and I wish I could have been harsher with him along the way.
Maybe the experience of him is different for other houses? (My play through was with a Slytherin.)

Yo, Sebastien is completely daft and I wish I could have been harsher with him along the way.
Maybe the experience of him is different for other houses? (My play through was with a Slytherin.)
I believe Sebastian being daft is a trait no matter the house. Same as a Hufflepuff 😅

I completed my first one with Slytherin. Enjoyed it a lot although I find it less fun that you can’t make too many choices in which direction you are going. Only be a little mean with the side quest and keep things for yourself =))

But am planning on doing every house. Second will be Ravenclaw. And enjoy making peeps from here. So completed June and now starting with Crystal ^_^

I regret not learning the killing curse, but the prompts they gave me to learn it weren't justifiable with my character's progression. Not sure I have the fortitude to play it all again. 😬

Also: guys.
Guys, guys, guys.

They're making a movie about making this video game?!
Whyyyyyyyy?

I mean, I'll watch it... But also: whyyyyyy?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQEbj1YlTa8

I'm still waiting for Hogwarts Legacy to come out on the Switch!

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Wow! I see it's set for Nov. 13th. Is that delayed? I had in my mind that it was a June switch release.

Makes sense, though - the Switch just doesn't have the hardware to support this game well. I think players on Switch are going to have a very compromised experience, unfortunately. I've tried to discourage my sister from getting it on Switch, but we'll see what happens I guess!

Wow! I see it's set for Nov. 13th. Is that delayed? I had in my mind that it was a June switch release.

Makes sense, though - the Switch just doesn't have the hardware to support this game well. I think players on Switch are going to have a very compromised experience, unfortunately. I've tried to discourage my sister from getting it on Switch, but we'll see what happens I guess!

It was originally June but delayed for this reason. I only have a Switch at the moment and I really don't want to buy a new console rn.

Guyzzzz
I'm in the playtest for the HP Quidditch game!
Screenshot%202023-10-11%20194205.png

I can invite up to 5 people to play with me - let me know if you want to? :r
I won't say no!
It looks so fun!!

Guyzzzz
I'm in the playtest for the HP Quidditch game!
Screenshot%202023-10-11%20194205.png

I can invite up to 5 people to play with me - let me know if you want to? :r

Oehh is this on Hogwarts Legacy or what how? Otherwise I'm all up.

It's been a while, but I now finally own Hogwarts Legacy! :frantics:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back