Exploration club

Pungahn followed Courtney into the other room, relighting her wand as well.

Courtney continued to walk, looking around her. She then tripped over something and fell on the floor. "Whoa!" She yelped. Once she got up and dusted heself off, she picked up what looked to be a very old broomstick. "Hey, look what I found." She said, lifting the broom high for Pungahn and Maddiie to see.

'Looks like an old comet." Pungahn stated.

"And look it here, some old student uniform. Hmm look like the house of slythrin or Gryffindor. Come take a look." Maddiie took out her wand and called "Lumos" to see better the clothing

"Lumos." Pungahn's wand added more light to see. she found a table with a wizard chess set with its pieces as though they were in the middle of a game.

"Very intresting"

Pungahn walked further into the room and found a candle. "incendio." she held it up a bit, then thought of something even better. "Whingardim Leviosa." thet candle levitated, illuminating the whole room.

(((OOC: why would you not use lumos anymore to light a candle fire casts a dimmer light then your wand....)))

(((cause i felt like it and cause it can cast light from higher if it is levitated. :p )))

"Wow, this is crazy. It must have been somebody's hideout once." Courtney said, continuing to look around.

Kaela had walked in with them, but wasn't really paying attention for the most part. She walked over to where they were and looked at all of the things. "Sorry I'm so out of it guys. Whoa, look at this stuff. I wonder why anyone would hide out here?"

"Practing potion, I suppose, or dark arts." Maddiie looked farther more.

Pungahn floated her hovering candle further into the room, revealing a cot in the corner. "looks like this hideout was used for more than just the day."

"Well what should we do. Keep looking or go tell a professor" Maddiie sat at a near by table, knocking a roll of paechment. She picked it up and it slid open.

The word
Lord Voldermort
was on top. And a plan, but a plan of what.

"Come look here, girls. Look what I found." Maddiie almost screamed.[/color]

Pungahn carefully set the candle she had been levitating on the floor and light her wand again, heading over to see the paper that Maddiie had found.

"It seems like a plan. A plan to bring back the deads." Maddiie looked away...if only she can bring her brother back.

Pungahn was a little shocked. "but that is impossible, even in the world of magic." Inwardly, Pungahn wished it were possible, for she wished her father could be back.

"It is impossible. Who ever did this plan took them years. And it seems unfinshed as if they wanted us to finish it for them" Maddiie looked down at it more.

Courtney, who was still preoccupied with the broom she found, ran over to the girls. Realizing what Maddiie had found Courtney bit her lip, she didn't know what to do.

"well, i say we are not going to be able to finish it, nor would i want to. there are enough people on this earth anyway. Though getting my father back would be nice."

"Their are consequence in bringing back the death"

"i say we hand it in to a professor." Pungahn suggested

Courtney nodded. "What about the DADA professor. I'm sure he will be certain what to do with it."

Courtney looked at her watch. "Oh! I'm terribly late for work! How about I catch up with the three of you later in the day."

"See you!" She said, waving, as she ran out of the room.

P8ungahn checked her watch. "yes. i too have to work. who wants the honors of showing the professor our find?" ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back