OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
So I've been kicking an idea around in my head for a while now. The Cade family has an annual Christmas party at the Cade mansion. Its black tie, invite only etc. This would be the first year since Ezra inherited the mansion so the rules would be a little more relaxed, mostly regarding the invite thing. I'm wondering if there would be interest in a topic for this party. Its a black tie christmas party and its right after the Yule ball so not everyone might be up for it, but because its out of school there a little more flexibility on who can attend and who people can bring.

Invite wise, it can be anyone who has any connection to one of the Cade's, adult or student. Anyone could attend if they have a reasonable way of learning about the party, friend of a friend type thing etc.

Let me know what you guys think and if anyone wants characters to attend who have no connection to a Cade let me know. There are plenty of them, we can work something out.

I'd have Alana go if she was invited. I don't think any of my other characters know the Cades.

All the Walden's :emzies:

Amy, Dan and Matt could definitely go, and considering the twins could they'd bring Matt because Jess is in his grade :)

Evelyn would really want to go if she would be invited

I have Kasper, who sort of knows James through Maddie

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back