after sitting around

Maddiie stopped laughing." Its okay but do you want to get some ice cream?" she asked again.

'I don't mind. Only if you want to though but if you do do you mind if we fly there?' said ginny hoping she would agree to the flying.

"Flying? Yeah sure!!" Maddiie said a bit excited

'Great.'said Ginny with a big smile on her face. She pulled out her wand, 'Accio Ginny's firebolt' and she caught it with her hand. She waited to see what Maddiie was going to do while she put her wand away.

"Accio Nimbus 2000" Maddiie flicked her wand. As soon as she said that her nimbus appear out of no where. "Let's go"!! She mounted her wand was already flying mid-air.

'Ok' said Ginny mounting her broom and sarted to hover above the trees.

"Ginny are you good at this?" she asked.

'Yeah, i think i'm preety good at this. Well, i always want to go a wee bit too fast and so does my broom but that's just me. You?' she asked while she decided which way was to Hogsmede again.

"ITs been a while" maddiie yelled

She started to make loops in the sky go up and down and around and round but still going towards Hogmead.

"But I think I got this" she said with a cheesy smile.

'Right, that's it. Race you to Hogsmede.' she said crouching down low on the broom and letting it go as fast as it wanted towards Hogsmede.

Maddiie raced thought the sky catching up to Ginny" GINNY GINNY EAT MY DUST" maddiie yelled as she faced in front of her.

'Too bad i can't do that!' she said crounching even lower on hebroom and speeding past Maddie. She reached Hogsmede and sat up wonderin where they were going to get ice cream from.

(( rp at the parlour))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back