after sitting around

'Oh that doesn't mater. You can't be that bad at it. so what do you want to do first then?' said ginny bursting with energy and smiling. :D

"How bout some splits" Maddy grinned.

'If you want. a competition or just for fun?' asked Ginny as she jumped and did the splits in mid' air just bringing them down before she touched the ground.

"Umm for fun, not that good remember" Maddiie grinned.

' Oh sorry forgot. Let's see you then.' said ginny jumping and landing in the splits and staying like that. :)

Maddiie did a backwards split than bounce and down a bit. " My weird kind of you know what split"

((hehemm.. just to clear things up. Lily and Blake are not together yet, in this thread anyway. [Lily] and I have decided that the quidditch thread takes place after this one. :D just thought i'd clear things up. ))

(((gotcha )))

ginny watched Maddiie do a split. She was ok but she wasn't bad at all. 'That's was quite good really.'said Ginny getting up from the splits and trying to put her leg up and over to do a backwars flip.

Maddiie clapped her hands." Wow your great" she grinned.

'Thank you.' said ginny springing back up to stand. 'Soo how about some handstands next?' said ginny ethusiasticly. She was having so much fun. :D

"Okay" Maddiie flipped and did some handstand. "You know what would be fun if there was a cheer squad. " Maddiie replied in a position.

'I know but there isn't I don't think I would be picked to be in it anyway,' said ginny jumping, doing a somersult and landing on her hands. 'I can't believe I just did that.' said ginny walking on her hands in circles.

"Girl your great" Maddiie sat down watching Ginny doing some amazing flips and somersaults.

'Really, my teacher's at school always said i was the worst one in the class.' said ginny standing upright again. 'You're not that bad yourself either. All you need is a bit of practise.' Ginny sat down and crossed her legs.

"Wow they must've been blind. So how you like it here so far?" Maddiie played with her hair.

'Oh it's alright,' said ginny doing a tiger stand leading onto a headstand. 'I'm kinda lonely most of the times though because evryone seems to go in groups and they arrange things and i'm always left out....' Ginny stopped realizing she was going on. Ooops, she thought going bright red. 'You?' asked Ginny doing a somersault.

"No worries, I feel the same way, to much coupling up" Maddiie stretch into a circle.

'I know. No wonder i end up thinking of nightmares all the time.' said Ginny starting to feel angry when she said that. She was thinking of the people at her old school right now. She stood up rather quickly and fell back down.She had just thought of her mum again and pain was going through her leg.

"Are you okay?" Maddiie rushed to her side and helped her up slowly.

'yeah, I'll be fine,' said ginny as she was helped up. She grabbed her leg and felt it warm again. She felt right up the cut. it wasn't that bad, she thought to herself. 'Thank you,' said said ginny smiling as if nothing was wrong. 'Me and my stupid ways. Sorry if i scared you. I just got up to fast.' :)

"No its okay. So do you want to go to Hogsmead gets some ice cream. AAAgh " Maddiie yelled.

Ginny pulled her wand out of her pocket and held it up. 'What's wrong?' she asked as she didn't know why she screamed.

Maddiie giggled real hard."Don't you get it ice cream...aaagh" Maddiie laughed so hard tears were coming out of her eyes.

Ginny was really confused. She didn't get the joke.She put her wand back in her pocket and looked up at Maddiie who was starting to cry. 'No.Sorry I don't get it.'she told Maddie who was still laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back