after sitting around

Pez Rolin

pez ran to the lawn crying her eyes out. her day had gone terribly wrong and she felt like she was dying. it hurt so bad. she found a quiet place for her to sit down and cry.

Maddiie had decided to take a walk. She had not known who was near by, and spotted a first year crying. She did not want to disturb the girl, but maybe she could help.

"Hi, umm are you okay?"

Ginny saw pez talking to a girl she had met before. She was crying. Ginny wondered why but then an idea came to her. maybe, the girl she had met before had upset her. ginny walked over to see what was wrong. 'Hi Pez. are you alright?' Ginny asked. 'You know, you'll get dehydrated meaning bad skin if you continue crying like this.' she said jokingly trying to cheer her up. maybe Pez cared about that sort of stuff.

Caysi saw a girl crying and went over to her and said " What's wrong?". she asked.

Caysi frowned and said " Some guys don't have brains and don't realize that they are hurting girls". she said trying to make Pez better. " I hope that you feel better".

"yeah..i know. but this time i was just sitting there telling him all this stuff about likeing him and this girl walks in and she just makes her way to blake and he acts really nice to her and idk. i couldn't handle it so i left."pez said looking down.

Caysi sat near her and said " Oh..well was he being as nice to you as he was to that other girl?".

" That's mean, and you even told him you liked him...that was really mean of him". she said " Try not to worry about him, I know that it's hard ...". she said smiling trying to make Pez feel better.

Caysi noticed that Pez was still sad and she said " Well, forget about him..is there anyone else that you like?".

"i don't know...i thought he was perfect.and i loved him and he knew.i really thought he was the best thing the ever happened to me...but now i see it was the worst. and you know what makes things even worse? he gave me his hoodie to like have. and now..i don't know. im wearing it now and..."pez was reduced to tears again.

Caysi frowned and said " It's ok Pez...there is someone out there for you!". " Why don't you get rid of your feelings for him and move on to another guy?".

Blake ran down to the lawn from Hogsmead, looking for Pez anxiously. Finally, he spotted her talking to a crowd of other girls. His stomach lurched uncomfortably, he didn't want to storm in on them and make things worse for Pez. But he still had to check if she was okay. Feeling terrible for what had happened, Blake slowly approached them, just in time to hear Pez and another girl talk about Pez finding another guy. Another guy? Blake knew they were talking about something to do with him. He felt his heart slam against his chest, he didn't want to be put into a position where a bunch of girls would gang up on him and make him feel worse than he already felt. Sucking it up, Blake walked over to Pez, ignoring the many faces he suspected were staring at him. He knelt down beside her, looking her full into the eyes. "I'm sorry Pez, I never planned for her to come around. I know I'm a jerk, and I can understand if you don't ever want to be my friend. But I just had to come find you. I've been looking everywhere... I was worried..."

pez saw blake come over.
"worried about what? about your girlfriend seeing what a jerk you really are. or maybe worried if she sees how you really are will never care about you. caus eya know what thats how i feel when go on about thins. like i don't matter! i see i never have mattered to you and now i know i never will!"pez said through enormus amounts of tears.
"you care about her...im nothing."

"Pez, you don't understand! Of course I care about you, but just because I like her in a different way, doesn't mean I'll stop loving you like a friend!" Blake said firmly, but with a soft voice. He wanted her to understand that he needed her, and that bringing up his feelings for another was just childish.
"Pez, please don't sabotage our friendship because of another girl. We've already talked about this and you know I would never deliberately hurt you. You're too important to me. And yes, I do care about you. I hoped we could just put all this aside, you said we could try. But how can I if I feel guilty bout having feelings for someone else? Yes I like another girl, but that doesn't change my feelings for you! Clearly you can see that I have put my friendship before everything else... Don't you?"
Blake was torn between feeling angry at himself, and at Pez. But he couldn't be angry with her, she was too gentle for that. She deserved so much more, and he wanted her to see that he wasn't any good for her. He leaned over and hugged her tightly, without letting go for a long moment.
Finally, he pulled away, after what seemed like hours of hugs. "Pez, can't you see how much I care?"

pez had finnaly wiped away all her tears till blake started talking. she let go of the over held tears. she cried all while he was talking she couldn;t stop anymore. it killed her to know what was happening. she couldn't believe it. he says he cares so much yet he hurts her so much.she felt his warm hug. every time he hugged her she could feel the warmth.but she couldn't help but want to tell him.
"blake you say these things over and over. you say you care and don't mean to hurt me and you just end up doing it. ever since i met you i thought you were the best thing ever. and i know if what happened between you lilian and me wouldn't have happened things would be different but im sorry blake there not!"
a sence of anger rushed over her. he just didn't get it.
"i love you to and i want to be friends but i don't want to feel like this anymore! i don't want to spend every day wondering if im even ment to live anymore! im sick of feeling this way and i want it to be over! you don't understand do you. you go off in your happy world haveing what you want and im stuck hurting!" she had to tell him. it was litterally killing her to know this was happening.

Blake examined Pez's expression, and he felt a wave of emptiness sweep over him. She was serious, and she was right. It was totally unfair for him to say one thing, but have his actions contradict him. Of course it was unintentional, but that didn't change the way things were. Pulling himself together again, he whispered, "Fine, I promise I will leave you alone, from now on." Reaching down to hold her hand in his, he squeezed it gently, then let go abruptly as though he were killing her with his own hands. Standing up, he lifted his gaze feeling his eyes melt. "Goodbye Pez," Blake said with a broken voice. It was over and done. He was now going to give her the space she needed to move one.
Taking a step back, he turned and slowly strode away from her, not bothering to look her in the eye as he did so. How could he let someone like her slip straight through his fingers? Leaving the question unanswered, he picked up his pace and headed straight for the school building.

pez didn't want him to leave her. and was sure he didn't want to leave so when he walk away she got up and ran after him. she turned him around she knew she was going to regret this but she did it anyway. she kissed him. she stood there with her lips pressed aginst his.she didn't move. she waited for him to make the next move.she wanted him to do what he thought was best because he would prolly just walk away and leave her to her misery.

Blake pulled away forcefully, stunned by Pez's actions. He felt a completely strange feeling sweep over him and suddenly felt rather angry. Stepping away from her, Blake practically shouted, "Pez! Why would you do that? How could you?" Wipping his mouth slightly, his gaze locked on Pez. Cooling down a bit, Blake said in a flat tone, "You know we can't do this... I understand that you need to get over this whole thing, but you're only making things worse for yourself. You need to walk away and make a choice. Be friends or nothing at all..." Blake took a deep breath before he said the last bit which was clouding his mind, "And... you need to respect me and whoever I date, no matter what your decision will be."

pez just laughed at his reaction.
"how could i? you send me full of suprized and i can't give you one? oh wait i forgot only lilian can kiss you. yes i see."pez said still laughing at how stupid he was making himself look.
"oh yes i see go on with your perfect girlfriend in your perfect world and forget about me cause i don't fit in the perfect life.go right ahead." she said and pointed at the castle. she was tired of him playing games with her so she decided to have some fun with him at his own expence.
"you know why i did it? because im tired of doing what you want me to. im tired of things happening the way you want them to.because you plan things out like your gonna take control. you know i could go kiss every guy in this school and not give a damn what you wanted me to do! haha! cause its not up to you to decided how i spend my life." pez was killing her self with laughter. it was hilarious how stupid blake was. she walked around blake and looked like she was looking for all his imprefections smiling and laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back