after sitting around

Blake narrowed his eyes at Pez who was now laughing hysterically. What was with her? He was being perfectly serious and trying to deal with the situation while she laughed on like a lunatic, yelling things which only confused him more. "Perfect world?! I'm not even dating anyone! Look around you Pez! Stop making everything about YOU! How can you be so selfish? And how can you laugh at this!?!" Blake shouted back at her. "Go ahead! Kiss whoever the hell you want! I told you I didn't care about that! And don't you dare bring Lilian into this!" Feeling rather ofended, Blake glared at Pez as she circled him.

"you offended?how could i offened you? i feel awful!" pez said scarcasticly.
"do you really think i care? you never did. so why should i?...you know that does sound good. kiss everyone.haha.im not making this about me. im just reminding you of what YOU'VE done. see its about you. im just not taking it anymore. you play around with me like im a toy so i feel i should do the same to you." she was trying to let him see that blaming it all on her wasn't goning to solve anything. she got tired of the constant pain so she decided to make her slef laugh to get over all the hurt she was really going through.
"you can be serious all you want. mr. serious."she said in a baby tone.
"and i'll bring lilian into this when ever the hell i please. see trying to control me again...nope. i won't listen."pez was getting great enjoyment of making fun of blake.
"whats your problem? really? i try and be happy because you have made things clear you didn't like me and NEVER will. and im just saying lilian kissed you and you just went along with it becasue she is what you really wanted i was only standing in your way. and then i kiss you. and you have a major freak out because as i said im not your perfect lily or lilian.when am i gonna get it through your head that you've hurt me? and all of this is NOTHING! compared to what hell you've done to me.i know you like lily so don't lie. and i know you don't like me. chill out and stop being in the middle. thats all your doing."pez said a little more serious than before but still keeping the humor.

Sophia had been on her way to the Lakefront when she heard yelling on the lawn. She narrowed her golden eyes in the direction of the noise and spotted two first year Slytherins among some other riff-raff.

"What is going on here?" Sophia asked forcefully as she approached the group, a very cold lok on her pale face. She was in no mood for joking.

Sophia gave Pez a harsh stare and turned to the others. "I heard yelling, and I will not leave until I know what was going on here." She did not yet trust Pez, and was not about to walk away just like that.

“No! You clearly don’t!” Blake shouted at Pez’s sarcastic tone. “You know, I thought you were smart enough to be able to tell the difference between things. You know I cared, I always did. But seeing as you take all that for granted, I take it all back. No, I’m not blaming you for anything more than what you are responsible for anyway. You know what you’ve done, and all I simply stated was that you shouldn’t be kissing me when you obviously said you didn’t want to hurt anymore only about ten minutes ago! If you think I’ve been trying to control you, telling you to put yourself before me, telling you to take the space you need, being evidently more lenient towards you than I ever was to myself. And all for the good pleasure because I’m a nasty control-freak then fine! Whatever makes you feel better. I’ve been too nice to you, putting up with the crying, the punching, and the overreacting about every single thing! But for what? For this?” Blake paused to snicker to himself. “Not worth it!” Stressing the words out forcefully before he continued. “What happened between me and Lilian is none of your business! And that was all in the past anyway! I know I hurt you! I’ve apologize a thousand times already, so what more do you want!?” pausing a little, Blake regained his anger at the sound of Lily’s name. Rounding immediately on Pez. “Shut UP about Lily!” Blake spat. He was furious that Pez was taking things this far.
Turning his attention at Sophia who had walked over, he felt a wave of relief flow over him. He was glad to see someone else, other than Pez around. “Hey, Sophia,” Blake said greeting her politely. Although his tone sounded rather harsh, but he hoped she’d understand not to take it quite so, the matter at the moment in consideration.

Sophia blinked her golden eyes a few times as Blake's display. She stared at him for a few moments following his salutation. "This is not how Slytherins should be conducting themselves in public, at all. Now what is the reason for all of this yelling?" Her gaze shifted between Pez and Blake, as she had witnessed both yelling at one another, and Pez circling Blake prior to her arrival.

pez smile faded. she couldn't be happy when he was yelling..like always.
"yeah you did put up w/ everything. but you never complained. i didn't know i did so much." pez said she coudln't stop the tears. she didn't care what he thought of her anymore. she didn't see sophia anymore becasue she needed to get this fixed right then.
"blake....im sorry." she said and turned around w/ her back to him and put her face into her hands and cried.
why am i such an idiot? jeeze. this is never gonna be over.
she turned around and faced him.
"i can't tell you how sorry i am. but.jeeze." she reduced into more tears.
"why can i only be strong for a minute? because when im happy and trying to feel better..."she stoped before she went to far. she didn't want him to end up slapping her or something.

[I have a request, and I know this will not be the first time you have heard this. When typing anything IC, please do not use abbreviations of any kind. It does not take that much effort to type out the extra few letters to make the word a complete one. Thank you.]

Blake sighed at Pez's response, feeling his softer side take over once again. He was about to hug her and try to make her feel better, but he stopped himself abruptly. He had to stop doing this to himself, and most of all to Pez. "I'm sorry too," he managed to say after a moment of sheer silence.
Turning back to Sophia, Blake rubbed his head before he replied. "We were... just having a disagreement about something. Which was poorly handled. I'm sorry Sophia for all the yelling and things..." Blake said with a blank expression.
"I'm sorry... but I have to go..." Blake turned suddenly and walked off. The situation was bad enough and he didn't want things to continue. He was sure Pez didn't want to be friends anyway so there was no more to be said.

((arg woudl you quit walking of on me! it gets old! jeeze. i had one thing left and im gonna catch up with blake and then im done okay! one last thing to do.!))

pez knew she didn't need to go after him again but she had one last thing to say and she wanted to be the one to walk away from him but before sh eleft she knew she owed an apoligy to sophia.
"im really sorry fo reverything but i gotta go to." she said and went after him one last time.
"blake...i have one thing to say to you.im sorry. and i think you need this back." she said and pulled off his hoodie and gave it to him.
"i don't deserve it.its yours." she said quietly and decided that was the end.
"goodbye blake."pez said and turned around and headed to hogsmeede.

"Neither of you are to leave yet," Sophia said firmly. She was not ready just yet for this to end. "Blake you were correct when you said this was handled poorly, and I believe you two have some lessons to learn. Detention, for both of you." She looked at the two of them harshly, waiting, daring them to object. Yes, Sophia had opened up to Blake and they had had a good conversation, but this matter needed to be solved and she would not be soft.

[I am sorry if that seems like a minor godmod, but it needed to be said.. If you two insist on having left before I could get a word in I will edit it.]

((okay i edited lol :D ))

Blake took his sweater from Pez, giving her a blank expression as she spoke. Once she had walked away, Blake turned and was about to leave too when Sophia called them back. Blake made his way back to her and continued to stare blankly. He was expecting the detention so he didn't dare retort to what Sophia had just said. "Alright," Blake said finally, waiting to see if she had more to say before he walked off again.

[Thank you Blake. Pez, whether you acknowledge it IC or not you have been given a detention. I have sent a notice to Professor Manteia, so both of your fates are now up to him.]

Maddiie had stood quite while everyone talked. "Pez would you like to talk private? It will be alot easier if you did, with some who went through the same thing?"

Ginny watched the whole thing happen while she just stood there. She never knew that someone could get so angry when other people were around. Yeah, Ginny had her short tempers but nothing as bad as that.She turned to the girl next to her' I'm sorry but i never caught your name the last time. I haven't got that good a memory for names.' said Ginny smiling hoping that pez would join in to get things off her mind.

"Oh yes sorry I'm Maddiie Hollawarth. Last time I was an bit dilemma, but I'm okay now. So whats your name?

((oops sorry :( ))

'Hi maddiie, i'm ginny. Yeah just a wee bit. Are you alright now though?' said ginny getting a bit agitated.

"Yeah, I was tryna help her out. Well you know talked to Pez, I guess that didn't work out"

'Yeah, Blake. He goes out with Lily now. Soo.. waht do you want to do now?' said ginny hoping on one foot.

"Wow this dude loco. Anything you want" Maddiie said stretching.

'How about some gymnastics?' said Ginny hoping she would say yes. Ginny started to stretch by doing the splits and twirling round, kicking her legs.

"Umm ok, but im not that good at it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back