Zuka and Brian post a letter

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda walked up the steps of the owlery and counted each one as she went along. She knew exactly at which step the owls went mental and thought it cruel to keep doing it to them, no matter what Brian said.
"I'll sit here and wait for you, just accio Freckles, he'll come he's really good natured" she told them, "just give him the letter and send him on his way! Thanks for this really".

Zazuka nodded with a "Right." and She made her way up the rest of the way to the tower. She had only been in here once before to post a letter to her parents. She wasn't expecting them to ansewr but it help put her mind at ease. She went up and florished her wand. "Accio Freckles." She said gently and an owl fluttered down. It looked at her with huge eyes and Zazuka giggled. "Your owner wants me to give this to you think you can manage?" She said gently. Zazuka was always one to treat animals like they where little people. She took set up to place the letter around the owl's leg waiting for Brian to get here or stay with Andy.

Brian left Andy on the steps, annoyed a bit with the fact that she didn't do this herself, after all she would eventually have to and the sooner the better. "so Athena how are you" Brian smiled handing his owl a letter he'd written earlier and been meaning to deliver eventually. Brian liked his owl alot and did feel sorry that she would have to fly in the cold weather.

Andromeda sat and waited, she knew they must think she was a coward for not going up there but they hadn't seen how the owls or other creatures reacted to her. It wasn't anything like Brian said, control or whatever. Animals were more intune than what people were, they knew when something wasn't right and they obviously knew she wasn't.
Andy decided to stand and with closed eyes willed herself to take another step. Then she stopped again, the owls would get frantic and started beating their wings against their cages, inevitably hurting themselves. She couldn't do it, it just wasn't fair. Andy turned instead and went back down to the bottom step, she didn't care what Brian said she had the welfare of those birds on her conscience not his.

Zazuka let Freckles out the glassless-window and watched the owl go. "So that's your owl. I think I have one of her feathers." She said handing him an owl feather. "I have more from others owls that Jinx comes covered in, now to find that one that my cat herasses." She said looking around at the cages.

"your cat attacks the owls up here?" Brian said feeling a bit nervous, he really didn't like cats all that much. "This isn't right" he finally blurted out "Andy should be up here facing her problem head on, otherwise how is she ever going to get used to being a.... well you know!" Brian said wondering if Andy could hear him he wasn't shouting but his voice was higher than normal filled with frustration and worriness.

Andy had been making her way up slowly again, counting the steps slowly. Thinking to herself, 'this is possible of course it is'. She stopped after the fourth step and wavered but braced herself and moved on again.
Andromeda didn't feel even the slightest bit brave just incredibly stupid as she made her way to the step she always stopped at now. She looked back down and then turned to look back up. She gulped and moved her foot when suddenly she heard Brian's voice raised. Andy gasped and felt mortified that her friend would even talk about her as if she wasn't even there.

How could Brian even begin to understand or Zuka? Andromeda turned and walked back down the steps once there she ran, she didn't look back but just ran. She had enough of feeling like crap, she didn't need her friends to make her feel worse.

Zauzka figured it out just then. "I know about Andy, Brian and I really don't think it's that simple. It take alot to get used to something like this from what I've read." She said. Her empathy was acting up again and could feel a trace of dispare in the air but she didn't know from where it was coming from. "No not attack he just like to stick his paw in the cages and mess with them." She added the first question.

"well I'm still not sure I like his style!" Brian said referring to her cat "I don't know maybe it's something I can't understand because I'm not like that but still, something tells me deep in my core that this is something she going to have to get use to quickly, otherwise it's going to destroy her and everyone else that surrounds her" Brian said as Athena flew off into the sky "sorry bout the cold weather" Brian added as the Athena hooted a little disgruntly.

Zazuka sighed. "Whatever it is I'm sure she will be able to figure it out on her own. All we can do is try to make her time easyer for her." She said with a wondering note. Zazuka couldn't even begin to know what it was like to suddenly become something not quite human but she could try and help.

"that's the problem, everytime someone tries to help her, she rejects them. all she seems to want is for people to pity her!" Brian said angrily "Sympathy that's all she wants! how can we help her if she doesn't even want to help herself!"

Zazuka wanted to scream. She could feel his anger like fire across her skin but she kept her face strate. "Andy doesn't know what she wants yet it took a warewolf I read about sevral years before he could really come to turms with his condition even with sopport with from his friends. Undertanding is what's needed here and a slight willingness to bend when she pushed. Bend mind you not brake." She said. Zazuka knew where Brian was coming from sometimes things could get frustrating.

Brian calmed down as he walked over towards Zazuka "well I guess your right, are we done yet, I'm freezing and would like to go inside and warm up a bit" he said smiling at Zazuka wondering if Andy had decided to go on without them, after all they had been up here alot longer than what they had intended.

Zauzka sighed, the fire was out. "Well then let's get going." She said brightly. Zazuka then spoted a pigmi owl that looked like it had been though the ringer. "Oh it must me you who is being tormented by my cat. Well come on." She said taking the owl out of it's cage and puting it in a higher one. "Luckally Jinx doesn't know how to climb well yet." She muttered then made her way to the stares.

Brian had to laugh at the last comment "funny a cat that can't climb, poor bird though"

((Should I open the thread in Brightstone?))

I think we should help Andy in the forest first XD

((Good idea))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back