Zoii Zimmerman

Zoii Zimmerman

OOC First Name
Gaby
Wand
Red Cedar, Unicorn Hair, 8"
Zoii is a transfer student from America. Overall, she's just a girl that's trying to carve her own place in the world.

-Full Name: Zoii Evita Zimmerman

- Birth Date: February 27

- Current Age: 15

- Basic Appearance: She is about 5'0", long blond hair, which is usually up because it gets in the way all the time. She has slightly tanned skin, with a few freckles, but not many. Her nose is small and she shows expression by scrunching or twitching it. She has big blue-grey eyes, with a dark blue rim on them. Her lips are full, but sort of pale. She has a small mole on her right shoulder which is her favorite feature, because she thinks it's cute and a little sexy.

- Family:
Her mother (Sandy) and father (Zackary) got divorced two years ago, when her mother finally gave up all hope that he would stay faithful. Custody lies with her father, who took her mother to divorce court both in the Ministry and in the Muggle judicial system. Both courts saw her mother as 'unfit to care for her' due to her commitment to caring for her father, who is a squib (though in the Muggle court he was just considered old and senile). Since then, her father has flown through four wives in two years, and wife number five lives in New Zealand, hence Zoii's transfer to HNZ. Her father is a pure blood wizard from a long line of Ministry workers and her mother is of mixed blood. She has one little brother, Zander, who is 10, and lives with his mother, a mistress of her father from many years ago.

However, as much as Zoii hates her father (she was such a daddy's girl before the divorce), there is some silver lining to the move. Zoii had dated a boy named Garion for two years, and as most teenagers in love do, she figured herself set for marriage. The relationship went well overall, but suddenly Garion dumped her out of the blue, breaking her heart. He claimed to not want to be in a relationship, but he still loved her. Zoii considered hanging around for the next few months to see if he would come around, but when he started dating someone else only a month later, she saw the truth. Garion just didn't love her anymore, and he didn't have the guts to just tell her that. Now, Zoii is just trying to get on with life and see the world without Garion in it. It's a slow process, but the move certainly helps.

- Pets, With all her moving, impossible. Unless you count her father...

Muggle school:

- Best school subjects (And why): History-- She has a passion for it! And science-- she has a high interest because of all the sci-fi books she reads.

- Worst school subjects (And why): English-- She hates writing; reading wins every time.

----

- What would their Patronus be? A cat. She enjoys laying about in the sunshine, curled up and reading a good book.

- What would their Bogart be? Another mistress for her father.

- What would their Animagus form be? Probably something like a panther-- cool, collected, an observer type.

- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her parents happy, together or not, just happy.

- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The first time she met her baby brother Zander.

Strengths:

- She's very mature for her age. She's seen adults make a lot of mistakes that ruin and tear families apart and accepts people from all backgrounds. She is also very direct when she wants to get something off her chest. She isn't afraid to say what she thinks about something.

Weaknesses:

- She is very hot headed and she can hold a grudge to the grave.

Describe your character in three words:
- Explorer, blunt, understanding

Favorite place to be:
- Any bookstore. She loves the smell!

Friends:
- None yet...

Best school subjects:
- Probably History of Magic and Potions. Something about the two really brings out her passions.

Worst school subjects:
- Charms is hard for her. She's always had a hard time concentrating.

Extracurricular Activities:
- Zoii loves to bowl and read!

Plans for your future:
- She wants to teach History of Magic, and make it interesting for kids again.

A page from your diary:
- Hey,

Me again. Today Fivey, what I have now deamed father's latest obsession, asked me if I wanted to go shopping to see the town. Is it sad that we are so close in age that we could probably wear the same clothes? The woman is only five years older than me. She keeps trying to be my friend, which is just weird. Better than trying to be my mom I suppose.

Anyways, fearing what my father would say, I went with her anyways. Obsidian was pretty cool, the bookstore included of course! Seems to be a lot of kids my age, but I didn't meet or talk to anyone just yet. Overall, the day went pretty good, except Fivey insisted we have a girls' night soon. Merlin help me this woman keeps trying to win me over. Doesn't she see she already won? We moved half way around the world for her and that was before I even met her. However, my father already seems to be getting to know the town pretty well, so I'm sure he'll find a new mistress in about... 3 weeks. Tops.
-Z

First of all welcome :D
1. I like your name, does it have any meaning to it? Possibly history (since you like it like me)?!
2. Between both your parents, who would you rather live?
3. What made your mother unfit?Why? Any history to that? Or did her father just have connection in getting custody of you?
4.Why doesn't he have his son now that he's not married?
5. Why he prefer younger woman close to your age? Has he ever gotten in trouble for this, besides being divorced by your mother?
6. If you were to teach what school would you prefer?
7.Btw your not in Hogwarts, but are you transfer?
8. And if so which house would you like to be in? And why?

I think that's it for now :D

1. I like your name, does it have any meaning to it? Possibly history (since you like it like me)?!
The name actually doesn't have any meaning to it. I like the name Zoii and I like alliteration (My real name is alliterated as well) so I went with Zimmerman.

2. Between both your parents, who would you rather live?
Zoii would much rather live with her mom, though she understands why she doesn't. Her mom is really tied up with caring for Zoii's grandfather, who is a little senile, as well as a squib.

3. What made your mother unfit?Why? Any history to that? Or did her father just have connection in getting custody of you?
Through a combo of her dad having some serious connections, and also the fact that her mom has little time for her (see above), Zoii stays with her father. He wanted to keep her more for the want of someone to love him and less because of love or caring for her well being.

4.Why doesn't he have his son now that he's not married?
Zoii's father decided that Zoii would be the child to keep because he didn't want someone to rebel against him, which he figured a boy would. Her brother visits often though, as his mother and their father are on good terms.

5. Why he prefer younger woman close to your age? Has he ever gotten in trouble for this, besides being divorced by your mother?
Haha, he still likes them legal! Just young. He seems to be going through a mid-life crisis... over and over again. Every divorce her gets though is from him getting caught cheating. That is why Zoii does what she can to help cover his tracks, so that she can stay longer where she is at.

6. If you were to teach what school would you prefer?

Probably Hogwarts, just because Zoii really loves the house system. It was what there was at her first school of magic.

7.Btw your not in Hogwarts, but are you transfer?

Yes, she hopes to transfer.

8. And if so which house would you like to be in? And why?
That I really don't know. I'm going to kind of see how her RP turns out. I didn't actually make her to a specific house...

Thanks for the questions! I love it!

Your welcome :) I really like your character Development so I may ask more :r

-Maddy- ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back