Zoe's Finger. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyspa Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Rhyspa walked with her friend, Zoe to the hospital wing. She was a bit worried about her friends finger. "Does it hurt much?"

Zoe was walking with Rhyspa, to the Hospital Wing, "Just stings a little, but I'll live." She said, as they walked in, unsure of where to go, or to sit.

Rhyspa nodded. "I wonder where the nurse is," she said. She didn't see anyone. "Maybe their not in now?"

'Maybe. We should probably wait a little longer.' She said, as she sat down on a bed.

"Okay," Rhyspa said, as she sat next to Zoe.

Perse came through the doorway to the hospital wing. She blew her nose loudly and saw the two girls sitting. "Oh! Dreadfully sorry have you waited here long? I had to get some pepperup for my cold." She drank quickly from the tiny vial in her hand. Steam poured out of her nose and she gave a shudder.
"All better then. Now what seems to be the problem today?"

Zoe looked up at the nurse that came in, "No, just a couple minutes. I'm afraid that an owl has bit me, and it won't stop bleeding," She said, unwrapping the leaf she had around her finger, seeing it was a bit more swollen, since the leaf hadn't been clean.

"Oh dear." Perse bent over and took a look at the bitten finger then straightened up and sighed. "I'm afraid it'll have to come off. Just joking!"she hurried to reassure when she saw the look she was given. She dug through her apron and pulled out a small jar and applied the cream to the finger. "There! It should heal instantly and you'll be right as rain."

"Thanks!" Zoe said smiling brightly. She watched as the cut healed itself, and she wiped off the extra blood on the inside of her shirt. She got up, and headed for the door, "Thanks again!" She said as she left with Rhyspa.

(Sorry for the Godmod Rhyspa, I figured it'd be easiest to rp leaving together :S)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back