Zinc Honey

Zinc Honey

Full Name:Zinc Rowan Honey
Birth Date:30 August
Current Age:21
Basic Appearance:Black hair, ussually straight.She has various blue, grey and white streaks in her hair as well.Longish. Blue eyes. Average height, about 5"9. Slim and petite features.
Parents:Rosie May Honey, Mum.She's a chemistry teacher at the secondary school where they live and also a witch. Graeham Honey, Dad. A weather man on TV channel and a muggleborn.
Siblings, if any:Only child
Pets, if any:The family dog, Neon. A german shepard. Since Zinc's Mum and Dad were busy working most of the time when she was young, Zinc found a great freind in Neon(another name from her mum). Neon has been her freind and still is.
Area of Residence:In the capital, Wellington.
Blood status:Half blood

Hogwarts House (And why):Zinc was in Ravenclaw. She was very smart, but not in the social aspect. She was the one that was gauranteed to be sitting in a corner at a party just watching everything go on.
Best school subjects (And why):Her best school subject was Herbology. She loved plants. They seemed to always be happy without the aid of speech. Then Flying.She was a sport fanatic. ANd lastly Astronomy. She loved staring at the stars finding out the constellations.
Worst school subjects (And why):Potions. She wasn't the best fan of the Prof. She ussually ended up messing up everything whenever something fell down with a bang which was quite often thanks to the people that had been in the boggart lesson with her. Divination. She didn't find any interest int he subject at the end, not having much talent for it.

What memory would you use to conjure your patronus?When Zince scored her first ice hockey goal at the game and her parents were there watching.
What would your Patronus be?A persian cat probably. Graceful and shy but will stand up for something when needed to.
Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Hey. Another day goes by and not a single flute of a clue. Bet you Mum'll be having another one of her breakthroughs and forget about my ice hockey match on Saturday. She forgot to pick me up from trainig today. Had to catch the bus. Oh, how I hate it. Some of the girls from school were there and when they saw me and my skates...I hate them and my name. Well, actually, I like my name. Just fed up of people mocking it. I was good at training though. Even the gaff complimented me. :rofl: The weather been good though so I think I might just go outside and play with Neon, silly old thing.

Hey Zinc! Welcome to HNZ. Just a few questions for you. :) You can answer them IC or OOC, your choice.

What House does your character wish to be in when she enters Hogwarts?

What do they think of their name?

What would their Boggart be?

What is Zinc looking forward to in HNZ?

Edited for my epic stupidness. xD

What House does your character wish to be in when she enters Hogwarts?
Zinc doesn't really care which house she is sorted into, just as long as it's the right one.

What would their Boggart be?
It would probably be a big speaker thing, (what's it called?)
this
Megaphone.png

Zinc is afraid of sudden loud noices and also drawing attention to herself, scared of humiliation. It would probably be that with her voice speaking stuff through it very loudly at her.

What is Zinc looking forward to in HNZ?
Making freinds that are like her.
Hopefully, to become as good as her mum in her magic.
Learnign to control her magic source.

(What do they think of their name? didn't understand who you meant by they )

Zinc Honey said:
(What do they think of their name? didn't understand who you meant by they )
She's just curious to what people think of your name, first introduction. In the present or the past. How'd people react.

What do people think of your name?
At school, people used to think it very weird and when we did science they used to call out Zinc for answers that needed to use metal. Adults found it very unique and didn't question it as obviously as the kids at school did. Zinc likes her names for it's uniqueness but hates telling people her name. She likes keeping it to herself. And her mum loves it, thinking it's very intelligent sounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back