Zdablooptybloop: There's a duck on your head and my boogars are green

Serena Vanderhol

OOC First Name
Katie
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" with Essence of Wood Rose
Serena found the small sidewalk cafe that she was supposed to meet her sister at. When she got there she found a table that was in the sun and let the warmness beam down on her bare shoulders. When the waiter approached the table she ordered a glass of water and looked over the menu while she waited on her sister to arrive.

Kat was running late, but she had a few things that she had had to pick up and she knew that Rena wouldn't mind waiting. When she finally arrived she saw her sisters mound of blonde curls shining in the afternoon sun. "Hey brat! Sorry, but I got you this so you can't complain too much," Kat said teasing her sister slightly as she sat down in the chair across the table.

Catching the shirt that her sister tossed at her Serena held it up and examined it. "Awesome shirt Kat! Never knew you had such good taste in seriously old school muggle music," she said as she playfully stuck her tongue out at her sister. When the waiter returned she listened as Kat ordered water and salad before giving her own order of a burger and fries. Looking at her sister she said, "What are you on a diet or something? You are so not mooching off my plate for food if your rabbit platter doesn't fill you up."

Kat's eyes widened at her sister's comment and she immediately felt self conscious. "Do I look like I need to go on a diet? I've not really gained any weight...I don't think I have anyways. Do you think I have," Kat said looking down at her body, feeling a very old yet familiar feeling creeping up on her. Oh, stop it you ninny...she was just making a joke about not sharing her food...she wasn't calling you fat she thought, calming her down and keeping the compulsion to push away her plate from creeping up on her.

"Oh sweet Merlin...Kat calm down. I was just making sure you keep your hands off my food, unless you'd like you lose your hand of course," Serena started to her sister and then added, "And you don't need to lose weight. You're like a damn toothpick with a pretty face, perky boobs, and a cute arse. You're like the freaking picture of perfection you twit. Quit worrying about how you look." The blonde girl worried about her sister. Their mother had been perfectly open about what had happened with Kat two years prior and it scared Serena to death to think that her sister could possibly sink back into that again.

Changing the subject she asked with a smirk, "So how's your man? What's his name again? Chester, Charlie...I can't remember." Serena knew perfectly well what the guys name was...she'd only listened to her sister pine over him for over a year, but she had to get her kicks in where she could.

A nice stream of water spewed out of Kat's nose at her little sister's comment. "Wow...since when did your language get so...colorful? And just what the hell are you doing looking at my arse?" She was thankful that she had Serena as a sister...they complemented each other very well. They were almost like night and day, yet so much the same. Rolling her eyes she replied, "You're a pain in the bum you know that right? You know what his name is and Chace is just fine. We're just perfect." Kat got a little starry-eyed...the same way she always got when she thought about the wonderful man in her life.

"Learned it from my big sister...and I don't look at your butt on a regular basis, sheesh," Serena said shaking her head and chuckling a little bit. "Right right, Chace...I knew it was something like that. So you two are doing well then? That makes me happy to hear that because another year like you had last year and I'd probably have to murder some guy. Speaking of, how's that bonehead ex of yours? The one with the girls name...Summer wasn't it?" The food came and Serena immediately dug in ferociously as she was absolutely famished. "Gah, this is a really good burger...way better than rabbit food don't you think," she said with a mouthful of food and a smug expression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back