Zazuka's feeling faint

Ginny Porter

Wand
Apple wood 9 3/4" Fairy wings
ginny skidded to a halt in the hospital wing grabbing on a bed to stop herself more before rushing to the side of that bed and pulling down the covers neatly but hurridley and watched the door as Andy and zuka came through. Ginny stepped out the way, her fear once again catching up with her.

Patrick carried the small bundle in his arms to the hospital wing, smiling at Ace as he past. More to reassure her that her friend would be alright.
He walked her to the bed that Ginny had pulled back and laid her down. He pulled the bed clothes up around her and smiled at her.
"What seems to be the problem Ms. Bones?" he asked as he took her temperature, noting how flushed and feverish her skin was.

[[ok have to go now will add on in the morning.]]

Zazuka felt herself being moved but didn't think much about it. She was trying not to think much of anything at the moment because it made her head spin. How could she had let herself get so bad? Then she remembered that she wasn't used to anyone caring weather she was alright or not. That and all the activity around her just because of her made her feel guitly, like she was imposing herself on them. Zazuka tryed to move her hand to fix her glasses when she realized that her arm wouldn't move. She felt like a rag doll in the summer sun. She tryed to move her arm again and this time managed to place two fingers on the bridge of her nose but couldn't put much pressure on it. She heard the question at a distence. "I'm tired, really tired, just tired. I really don't know what else exsept for my stuffy nose from my allergys." She said faintly. It was worse than she said or else she wouldn't be in the hospital wing but she wasn't going to make it sound like it was.

Andromeda held the door open and watched as her uncle brought Zuka in, she really didn't look so good and no smile from her uncle could tell her otherwise.
She followed them to the bed and stood there worrying. Wringing her hands and hoping her uncle could do something fast.

"It's ok. I'm going to do a healing charm first to return your temperature at least to normal", he told her, then waved his healers wand over her casting the charm.
"I'll be right back alright I'll still have to get you a potion", he walked wearily to the medicine cabinet and looked inside.

Zazuka felt the heat drain from her body slightly but she still wouldn't let her body rest completly. With sleep came nightmares and even though she didn't remember them after wards she was still left a feeling of something will go wronge. Zazuka was greatful to everyone that was there, it was a nice feeling, to know that someone cared.

Patrick smiled as he came back with the pepperup potion. He poured some into a vial and handed it to her to drink.
"You have a really bad case of the flu Ms. Bones you should never let yourself get into this bad a state. If you come to me when it's just a sniffle or even a cough I can have you up and about in no time. But when you leave yourself get this run down..." Patrick shook his head in dismay, "you're only asking for trouble. Now I'm going to ask these two to leave and you are going to stay here and get some rest tonight. I'll inform your Head of House not to worry. But you will get rest"
He said it as strictly as he could without sounding overbearing, so she would understand the importance of his actions.

Zazuka nodded and leaned up to drink it. "Alright Mr. O'Brian." She said polightly. Zazuka couldn't bring herself to call the nurse Patrick no matter how friendly he was to her. She sighed as she got some of her energy back. "I didn't want anyone to worry." She said more to herself than to anyone else.

Andy heard her uncle and smiled at Zuka.
"Don't be silly Z, that's what friends are for... to worry about eachother when needs be. We're family now, we look out for one another, ok?" Andy gave Zuka a big hug then released her and smiled, "I'll go now so you can get some rest. Make sure you do and I'll see you later".

Andy waved goodbye to her uncle and said goodbye as well to Ginny before walking to the door and giving Zuka one last wave before leaving.

Ginny smiled as she said that she didn't want anyone to worry. 'Like he said, everyone will worry about something,'ginny joked patting her on the shoulder and walking to the door. 'See ya,'she waved before closing the door behing her.

Patrick waited until the two girls left and smiled at Zazuka.
"Lie down properly now and get that rest, alright?" he took his wand out from his robes and producing his patronus sent the silvery wolf to the Ravenclaw Head of House with a message.

He turned off the lights and walked quietly to his office.
"I will give you a shout nice and early in the morning" he said before going in to write up his file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back