Yule Ball Date....

Margarette Woodlock

OOC First Name
Marga
Wand
Knotted 8 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Margarette was taking a walk in the Fourth Floor Corridor since she just got out of the Library. She just remembered that the Yule Ball was coming closer and she still hadn't got a date. She sat down at one of the benches and hope somebody would ask her to be his date at the Yule Ball.

Collin had been thinking about a lot of things lately, one of them was Cherie and about his future. Even though he was only 11, he had been thinking about career later on when he grew up and of course marriage. If Collin's father didn't marry a lot of woman, Collin would probably grow up like ordinary kids who would play with their fake wands and probably gave a lot of `eeewws` to the opposite sex. But Collin was different, he had seen his father with women at night, it was an accident but the scene of it could never vanish. It was permanently recorded, and after seeing how he treated his step mother made his life even worse. Collin's father treated woman like toys and never really care about them. Collin could remember perfectly the song that his father used to sing for him and at that time, his father wasn't a player. He was loyal but everything had changed and he didn't know why.

Collin decided to walk around the fourth floor corridor. Collin used to make homework perfectly and gave it back on time but not anymore. He decided not to be like that, he found out that his father didn't care about his grade. The only reason why he wanted to get T's was because he wanted his father to notice him, but it seemed that he had failed. Cherie was the only one who he really love. Collin then spotted a girl who was walking alone in the corridor. He decided to talk to her. Collin used to flirt with girls but he freaked them out, after all they were only 11 and they were all `normal`. "Hey there" He plastered on his charming smile as he walk beside her with his hands in his pocket

Margarette saw a boy that looked like the same as her age approached her. The boy smiled at her. Margarette thought he was charming. "Uhm. Hi. Want to have a seat?" she asked as she offered a vacant space at the bench she was sitting on.

Collin plastered on his charming smile and sat beside her trying to figure out what the girl was doing alone. "Thanks" He muttered as he lean on the wall behind the bench and start to think more about his family. Being away from his twin sister bothered him, he wanted to go back to California instead of staying in New Zealand. "Anyway, I'm Collin, Jin Collin a first year" He knew that it was rude to not introduce himself and he didn't want to make a bad impression to other people. After all, he main goal to be in the school was to be popular and perhaps his father would notice him if he was like that.

"You're welcome," she replied, and watched as the boy sat beside her. The boy introduced himself as Collin. "Well, hello there Collin, name's Margarette Lipayon." she said. "But you can call me Margarette or if you want Marga for short. Some people call me that. Well, I guess we have the same age." she paused and then it struck her. "Whoops! Maybe I said a little too much." she said, quite blushing for being noisy.

Collin smiled at the girl, she did spoke too much but Collin was used to it. Back when he was in America, girls talk worse than Margarette. They were always yapping about some stuff, unimportant things but Collin didn't mind having them around. "Well I guess you can just call me Collin" He shrugged and smiled as he rub his pocket and felt his wand in it. He didn't want to leave it, he knew that some Slytherin students love duels. "Pleasure to meet you Marga and no you don't talk too much" Collin had seen the girl around, after all she was also a Ravenclaw so he should notice her in a heartbeat. "Lipayon? Are you Spanish?" Collin didn't really care what the girl was but he was trying to keep up on the conversation.

Margarette smile for what Collin had said. Margarette did notice Collin sometimes during classes and in the common room. Collin asked her if she was Spanish. "No, I'm a Filipina. Lipayon means always happy. In some of the languages there to be exact." she continued, "Jin, Japanese?" she said

Collin was surprised when the girl told him that she was Filipina. Collin wasn't experienced with them, he knew nothing about them. And there weren't many of them so he got no chance to talk to them. When Margarette asked him if he was Japanese, he smiled and shook his head "Close, but no... I'm Chinese" He smiled at her. "Anyway... Yule ball's coming up, who are you going with?" He asked randomly, he wasn't planning on asking the girl, he had a girl in mind but he wasn't sure.

"At least that was a close shot." she said and smiled. Collin asked her if she has got a date. Margarette replied, "No, I haven't got any. How about you? You have a girl in mind?" she asked and waited for Collin's answer.

Collin wasn't sure if he should tell her that he had a girl in mind or not. "No, not really. Well kinda but I don't know." He lied as an owl came bringing him a letter. "Another one" He forced himself to smile and placed it into his pocket. He had received a lot of letters from girls lately asking him out but he had to reject them. There were too many and he couldn't go there with all of them. Collin did love girls, he was like a 16 years old lad who had great interest in their opposite sex. It was odd really but Collin couldn't help it. His father made him like that, he didn't want to be like that but his father set up a `bad` example for him. "What about you? You got any guy in mind?"

Collin told Margarette that he kinda has a girl in mind. Suddenly, Collin's owl came and handed him a letter. "Maybe you should pick one of them. It's nothing to wonder that you have many girls running after you since I have to admit that you do have good looks." she said. What she said made her blush, it made absolutely no sense at all. "No, I don't know many boys around. I only know you and James from Slytherin." she replied.

Collin was extremely happy when the girl admit that he was good looking. He knew he was and a lot of girls told him so. "Thanks... I guess" He thanked her. He had been thinking a lot about Ashlynn, he wanted to go with her but he wasn't sure since she probably thought that Collin would go with other girls and she probably look at Collin as a brother instead of `a friend`. It wasn't Ash's fault if she didn't want to go with Collin, Collin was a little different from the rest of the 11 years old students. "You don't have to worry, with a pretty face like yours, I'm sure boys are attracted to you and ask you out" Collin gave a cheeky wink that he learnt from a friend of his.

"You're welcome." she replied. Collin said that Margarette had a pretty face so she thanked him, "Thanks for the compliment.". Margarette remembered that she planned to go swimming that day, if Collin would join her maybe she would but she could go some other time so she asked. "Uhm. Collin. Would you mind if we go swimming today at the lake." she asked and waited for Collin's reply.</B>

<B>OOC:

If you would agree I would post the topic at the lake but if not its ok.

Collin shrugged when Margarete asked him if he wanted to swim on the lake. "It's spring tho, don't you think the water's cold?" Collin wasn't a big fan of swimming but he could swim "I don't mind tho" He winked. He wasn't sure if the temperature of the water was cold or warm since he hadn't been in Hogwarts long enough. He had seen several students swimming on the lake so the water shouldn't be that cold. But still, it was spring, not yet Summer.

((I dont mind))

Margarette was happy that Collin had agreed to go swimming with her. "Would you like to go with to the common room to get a swimming attire?" she asked as she stood up from the bench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back